PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 06:45:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 14 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1626824 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #2640 on: 2009 January 26, 15:46:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That neutral outdoorset is absolutely awful. I'm shocked that you would want a bin of coconuts for outside, or that the bowls defy gravity thusly.

yeah, a bunch of primitive shapes in Wings3D thrown together.  Needs no meshing skill to do this.

Not to mention you can see where each row of vertexes are in the "back tubes".  Even if you hand meshed it, it's bloody ugly, and largely pointless. Why does one seat have an extra cushion. Oy - my arse hurts just looking at that uncomfortable lounge.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: 2009 January 26, 16:06:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know what to say. Just... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Lips sealed

DOT, are u freakin kidding me?

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pixelated Runway - A Blog About The Sims 2 And Fashion
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: 2009 January 26, 16:46:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just what I needed. A garlic light. Perfect for my vamp's room-if he wants to DIE! Tongue
And whoever "approved" this Fugdel light from the Lamp Law 2009...has been paid off. (fire the somabitch)
« Last Edit: 2009 January 26, 16:56:27 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2643 on: 2009 January 26, 16:49:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, you know what, evi and DOT and the fucking Lamp Law are banned from this thread. Too easy. Shoot-the-narcoleptic-elephant-in-the-pool easy.

eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: 2009 January 26, 18:25:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope President Obama delays closing Guantanamo Bay until after he puts Jirka in there for depicting him so horribly.

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: 2009 January 26, 21:16:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you notice Dot's new avatar? I though i was going to faint when i saw it.All you can see is breasts.

*not posting the picture because i refuse to go back there and see it again*

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2646 on: 2009 January 26, 22:11:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you notice Dot's new avatar? I though i was going to faint when i saw it.All you can see is breasts.

Cheesy Oh, the random sluttiness of that place...

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: 2009 January 26, 22:29:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*goes to look*

Heheh! Reminds of me of my mates Hawaiian themed birthday party. She wore one of those fake coconut bra things, and wondered why she kept falling out Roll Eyes However, its not the avatar that freaks me, its the text beside it. Any person that obsessed with lamps needs to be sectioned.

They have an entire collection for the alphabet: http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/grandmajam_of6/

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2648 on: 2009 January 27, 01:41:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Geez, that house is even shittier looking than any of my houses that I have in game (I have this unerring habit of building starter houses with purdy gardens.  The houses end up costing over 19,000 to move into, and I always forget to paint the inside walls, so the interiors are absolute crap but at at least they look alright from the outside  Cheesy )

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2649 on: 2009 January 27, 01:49:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OH HELLLLLLL NO!!!!
1st real post here.
That last house. Are they serious? They want money for that? How much do they want? I hope it's not much 'cause it's clearly a fixer-upper.
I can create a better house than that in my sleep. Sometimes I actually do.
That house is not only fugly, but clearly, no time or thought was put in to it's design. The ceiling lamps aren't even centered. And would it kill them to straigten out the camera angle?
The primary colors hurt my eyes.
It looks like there are 2 bedrooms with a bathroom in between. That bathroom really bothers me. Why would you not want to simply connect those 2 bedrooms with a single wall and have either another bedroom or a large bathroom? It makes no sense the way they have it.
The kitchen is entirely to small for a separate dining room. Sims need lots of space in their kitchens and dining rooms. It would be better to remove the wall between the kitchen and dining room and make it one big room.
Every house I build, large or small, accomodates the sims needs first. Then I make it stylish to suit my taste second.
I've been lurking for a while now ( a little afraid to post), but this just got to me. Looking at that house and thinking "they want money for that?" was like a punch in the gut.
You can check out some of my creations on my myspace page. They are just pics from my game (no downloads). But you can see some of my houses that I have built for my sims.  myspace.com/paperbeth

Ok, back to lurking.
P.S. I love this forum!

My Deviant artwork here.
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: 2009 January 27, 02:21:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This belongs in the "Derelicte" line by Mugatu from Zoolander. Watch the movie if you didn't get that.

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: 2009 January 27, 02:44:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

poor girls.. someone stretched their sweaters all to crap.

and now I have that stupid lady gaga song stuck in my head

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: 2009 January 27, 02:46:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This belongs in the "Derelicte" line by Mugatu from Zoolander. Watch the movie if you didn't get that.

Who made that?  I kind of like the one in the middle.  Tongue
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: 2009 January 27, 10:09:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Relax don't do it...(FA advice??)* now that damn song is stuck in my head! Thanks Shocked Angry Grin

They could have at least completed the leggings on the last 2-but meh. Guess tsr loves to show any kind of skin Wink

Newaze-Here's some sweet eyes baybay!

Marble looking shit..makes me wanna play jax...hmmm Undecided
Poor model..tsr beat her bc she refused to wear them *physical abuse is not the answer!!*
« Last Edit: 2009 January 27, 10:23:09 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2654 on: 2009 January 27, 11:59:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The bloody mouth is an attempt to reassure you that she is human and not one of those creepy porcelain dolls.

My Deviant artwork here.
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: