PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 23:01:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 13 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1626180 times)
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #2565 on: 2009 January 22, 17:53:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think he stalked her, broke her neck & is dressing dead Britney up & posing her. Think I saw something like this on CSI once  Undecided

Ugh.... How very Carl Tanzler of him
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Tanzler
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: 2009 January 23, 00:23:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hey! plastic wrap dresses can be fun Grin

but not in public

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
karin hoshi
Landlubber

PMBD =D

View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: 2009 January 23, 01:03:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think he stalked her, broke her neck & is dressing dead Britney up & posing her. Think I saw something like this on CSI once  Undecided

Ugh.... How very Carl Tanzler of him
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Tanzler

Dear Carl is going to wake up and chase you for comparing him to crap like Chaz.  Tongue
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: 2009 January 23, 01:24:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why on earth is she wearing Reynold's Wrap in the form of a dress?

That's because she's about to be cooked in Chaz's oven and recycled as a sim.
Her left arm and hand are ugly.The skin color doesn't match the rest of the body,and the fingers are...eww. What's the point of photoshopping a sim when you have no skills at photo-editing ?! I wonder what she looks like in game (but i'm not gonna try to figure it out!)

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: 2009 January 23, 16:24:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't seen these, so I thought I would post them.

These wonderful things are from sims2sisters. Now I thought EA was bad about showing off belly buttons, but I would rather EA belly button showing then those things.

And DOT made some new lamps. Do I really have to say anything about them, we all know how DOT's lamps come out. If you look at her preview pictures on the right of the big picture, you can see she failed when it came to labeling, white lettering over white.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
fuckyouall
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: 2009 January 24, 01:12:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Her left arm and hand are ugly.The skin color doesn't match the rest of the body,and the fingers are...eww. What's the point of photoshopping a sim when you have no skills at photo-editing ?! I wonder what she looks like in game (but i'm not gonna try to figure it out!)

Get the fuck out. Who the fuck do you think you actually are? ChazDesigns is absolutely amazing at making sims and i'm SORRY that you may be a little envious at his work. I'm also sorry that you can't get your fugly morbid face out of your ass, long enough to realise what's nice and what's not.

You fucking retarded pieces of shit realise that this is THE. SIMS. It's not actually fucking real people, therefore the sims aren't suppose to be EXACTLY THE SAME as the actual celebrity. It's fucking pathetic that some of you dumbfucks moan about the skin colour, when in actual fact, who actually gives a flying fuck? it's not as if her skin colour will affect the games game-play.

Grow a fucking pair of balls, and a fucking fashion sense, THEN put your input into what's nice and whats not. Dumbfucks

PS- Y'all are just pissy because it's a paysite. If it was free you'd be sucking up atm.
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: 2009 January 24, 01:19:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, douche bag, if it were free we probably wouldn't say anything because; wait for it...

IT WOULD STILL FUCKING SUCK.

But since someone expects people to pay actual money for it, you would think they would take the time to make sure it doesn't look like something that might try and kill you. OR that has been killed already and is now looking to eat your brains. Don't worry, you should be safe, I don't think you have anything it's looking for.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: 2009 January 24, 01:20:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You fucking retarded pieces of shit realise that this is THE. SIMS. It's not actually fucking real people, therefore the sims aren't suppose to be EXACTLY THE SAME as the actual celebrity.

Spelling, stupid.
Anyhow, we're not laughing at it because it doesn't look like the real thing, we're laughing at because not only does it not look like the real thing, it doesn't even look like a Sim. It's more like Frankenstein's bastard niece that not even Frankenstein's family will admit exists because it really is that fucked up.
Ah, yes, and please to be going back to The Sucking Resource. They might need you to lick their asses clean for them, and Lord knows we wouldn't want to deprive them of their number one shitwipe.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: 2009 January 24, 01:23:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Get the fuck out. Who the fuck do you think you actually are? ChazDesigns is absolutely amazing at making sims and i'm SORRY that you may be a little envious at his work. I'm also sorry that you can't get your fugly morbid face out of your ass, long enough to realise what's nice and what's not.

You fucking retarded pieces of shit realise that this is THE. SIMS. It's not actually fucking real people, therefore the sims aren't suppose to be EXACTLY THE SAME as the actual celebrity. It's fucking pathetic that some of you dumbfucks moan about the skin colour, when in actual fact, who actually gives a flying fuck? it's not as if her skin colour will affect the games game-play.

Grow a fucking pair of balls, and a fucking fashion sense, THEN put your input into what's nice and whats not. Dumbfucks

PS- Y'all are just pissy because it's a paysite. If it was free you'd be sucking up atm.

Chaz? Is that you?

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: 2009 January 24, 01:27:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to know exactly who is supposed to "get the fuck out", by the way. Surely Chaz didn't come here and tell us to go away? 

Sunday came early this week!

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: 2009 January 24, 01:28:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OUCH, MY BUTT!

lawl
 Roll Eyes

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: 2009 January 24, 01:29:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know what? It's cunts like yourself that make sure the human genetic code is failing because you can't tell when something is not worth the time or effort. You STFU and GTFO and grow a pair of balls instead of hiding behind asswipes like Chazz. I think his shit is just that, shit, and needs to be flushed down the toilet, you stupid cocksucker. Now, run back to Thomass and whine how badly you were treated and offer to suck HIS balls and leave us people with more than three-fourths of a brain alone. Bitch.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2577 on: 2009 January 24, 01:32:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are win pickles.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: 2009 January 24, 01:46:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Get the fuck out.

Of where?  Surely our heads aren't up our asses, as yours is, so where exactly should we get out of?

Who the fuck do you think you actually are?

I think we're actually honest people. We don't kiss ass, we kick it.  And I hate to burst that fragile little bubble you've put around yourself, but Chaz's work sucks.  It really, really, sucks.  We don't mince words around here.  But just in case you missed it?  His work totally sucks.  

ChazDesigns is absolutely amazing at making sims and i'm SORRY that you may be a little envious at his work.

Oh yes, it's so difficult to get one of the many pictures of Britney that you can find everywhere and plaster it onto a Sim.  

I'm also sorry that you can't get your fugly morbid face out of your ass, long enough to realise what's nice and what's not.

There is no place in HELL that his Britney sims are ever "nice." They look freakish.  Completely and utterly freakish.   How much does Chaz pay you to come and fight his battles for him?  Is he too chickenshit to take the heat, so he sends you over?

Does Chaz pay you for the amount of times you use the word "Fuck?"  There's no reason to keep using it, we get the point.  Ooops, let me translate that so you'll understand.  "We fucking get the fucking point, okay you stupidass fuck."    

And it isn't that his Sims don't look real, the problem is that they don't look like Sims. They look like some freakish creature.  I don't understand how YOU can look at them and not see it, are you blind?  Ooops, again, let me translate.  "Are you fucking blind? His sims look freaking fucking ugly."  

Wait a moment... you come over here and tell us to grow a pair of balls?  This forum is out in the open.  Chaz can come over here and defend his precious buttugly sims himself if he wants.  But nope, the chickenshit sends a little tard like you to do it.  And you can't even argue, all you can do is say "fuck" over and over again, thinking that makes you look so tough.   Chaz and his little buddies all have to do things behind closed doors and in private forums.  He lost his balls the moment he decided that he deserved money for making buttugly pixels.  

No, even if he gave his sims away with a five dollar bill, I would still say they are freakish.  How do I know they are freakish?  VISION.  I see, thus I can tell.  If they were free, we wouldn't pick on him, because this site isn't Free creators must be picked on, it's paysites must be destroyed.   If Chaz goes free, you'll never see his freakish Sims talked about again.  

And considering the name of this site is PAYSITES MUST BE DESTROYED, yes, we are pissy about TSR.  We make no secret about that.  

So, fuckyouall, why don't you trot back to Chaz and give him your ass, which we handed to you on a platter, and tell him how great you did at telling us all where to go.  

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: 2009 January 24, 01:50:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WIN!

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: