PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 11:42:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1623828 times)
child_of_air
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #2430 on: 2008 December 31, 02:46:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This actually isn't the ugliest find I've seen on TSR, per se, but it's pretty bad. I was appalled to learn that, not only does TSR charge for crappy recolors of maxis objects (Which I can never believe!), but now they are charging for families! Yup folks- get a load of this: www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/sims/families/811409/ !!

This "family" doesn't come with any custom content whatsoever, and the sims themselves aren't that special looking. The female sim looks pretty generic actually. So what exactly is it that we are expected to pay for? I mean, jesus, I can make more interesting looking sims than that in about 3 seconds.

Lame. TRS is sinking to new lows.
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: 2008 December 31, 03:18:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This actually isn't the ugliest find I've seen on TSR, per se, but it's pretty bad. I was appalled to learn that, not only does TSR charge for crappy recolors of maxis objects (Which I can never believe!), but now they are charging for families! Yup folks- get a load of this: www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/sims/families/811409/ !!

This "family" doesn't come with any custom content whatsoever, and the sims themselves aren't that special looking. The female sim looks pretty generic actually. So what exactly is it that we are expected to pay for? I mean, jesus, I can make more interesting looking sims than that in about 3 seconds.

Lame. TRS is sinking to new lows.

Dude - that was already shown on the previous page. Reading comprehension - you need some.

Also, I agree with both the original poster of that and you - T$R does suck, and that really is very low.
child_of_air
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: 2008 December 31, 08:13:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fair enough, didn't see that. Still though, I've not recovered from the original shock of it all.
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: 2008 December 31, 20:21:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's low. Really low.  Angry Angry Angry

I never thought i would put AnnaMaria's stuff here (i really like her), but that swimsuit is ... let's just classify it as "What the hell were you thinking?":

Yes, she IS wearing two swimsuits. Ridiculous.

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pixelated Runway - A Blog About The Sims 2 And Fashion
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: 2008 December 31, 21:29:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That sim's head looks really weird, too.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: 2008 December 31, 23:25:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And that's"family friendly" content ? Then again, it seems they are ultra conservatives (ie hypocrites) Roll Eyes

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: 2009 January 01, 06:14:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never thought i would put AnnaMaria's stuff here (i really like her), but that swimsuit is ... let's just classify it as "What the hell were you thinking?":

That swimsuit looks like two seperate swimsuits taken apart and then sewed into one.  Huh
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: 2009 January 01, 06:34:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That swimsuit looks like two seperate swimsuits taken apart and then sewed into one.  Huh

It doesn't even look like they were sewed together. It looks like she put one suit right on top of the other.  Tongue

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2438 on: 2009 January 01, 13:43:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually the teen girls do that over here, at least I've seen it here and there, but this country has werid fashion sense. Glasses and braces are hip too, and wearing your underpants outside your pants was too, for a while, as well as wearing two pairs of trousers and two different shoes. It wouldn't suprise me if the creator of this two bikini dealie was from around these parts. Not to say that it isn't still completely retarded.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2439 on: 2009 January 01, 18:24:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll admit, sometimes what looks like something completely whacked on the sim creator's part is just imitations of truly stupid fashions.  While it doesn't make it any less ugly to my eyes, I try and look at the underlying bits to judge quality.

Of course, paysite crap is paysite crap, and that last bathing suit is not really well done, either.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: 2009 January 01, 21:45:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Guess who?

That's right, it IS Taylor Swift.
 Sad

It's so good to know that our favorite band is being sculpted by such a talented artist.
I know i don't liked Carmit getting out of the group, but she does NOT deserve to turn into a piece of shit!

If i was Devon, i would so sue Jirka for bad use of image.

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: 2009 January 01, 23:21:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Hooker Brigade strikes again, I see. Nasty, nasty, nasty.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: 2009 January 02, 12:47:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All Jerk-a's sims look like they're 80 year old men dressed in drag - no offence to them old men!

Chaz also ruined Girls Aloud :[

Updated April 30th!
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: 2009 January 02, 15:04:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would never pay for a sim . I may not create objects or recolour anything but I sure can make a good looking sim in about 3 minutes. All you need is some noukie hair and and a nice skin tone and it makes any sim look decent.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: 2009 January 02, 15:23:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would never pay for a sim . I may not create objects or recolour anything but I sure can make a good looking sim in about 3 minutes. All you need is some noukie hair and and a nice skin tone and it makes any sim look decent.

Oh, that's right. Even EAxis original sims can be turned into beautiful people with a little makeup (ok, a lot), good hair, skintone and eyes.

Chaz also ruined Girls Aloud :[

Oh yeah, i'll never forgive him for that.

EDIT:

YOU WANT US TO PAY FOR THAT? Oh God.  Shocked

EDIT 2:

Oh, Katelys, you just keep better and better.

EDIT 3:

If you don't know how to do it, for God sakes, DON'T do it.
« Last Edit: 2009 January 02, 17:52:44 by ashantimania » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: