PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:52:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 9 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1608682 times)
meowbark
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #1680 on: 2008 November 01, 15:56:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because I totally sleep with my elbows and knee caps melted together.  Roll Eyes

Not to mention your feet digging into the mattress!~

I'm 12 and what is this
They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: 2008 November 01, 18:56:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh. Way to go TSR for shoving that broom up that poor toddler's nuts!  Shocked
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: 2008 November 01, 18:59:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't MTS 2 have an actual flying broom some time ago, or did I dream seeing that? Or did it just look like one and behave like a chair? I get so lost at times, the way T$R steals ideas and shit...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: 2008 November 01, 19:26:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes they did Paden, I'll search and see if I can't find it.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Soapinha
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: 2008 November 01, 19:52:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't MTS 2 have an actual flying broom some time ago, or did I dream seeing that? Or did it just look like one and behave like a chair? I get so lost at times, the way T$R steals ideas and shit...
*De-lurks*

Yes, they did. Here it is. It's infinitely nicer than the TSR one. I don't know what that TSR thing is, but it's certainly not a broom.
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: 2008 November 02, 02:51:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because I totally sleep with my elbows and knee caps melted together.  Roll Eyes
And here I was thinking I was the only one who did that  Wink

What are the odds that there is also clipping when the sim gets in and out of the bed too?
I think it's more likely the poor kid would get a pencil (crayon?) to the groin! Embarrassed

Hey, look what I just stumbled across. It's not the dress so much, although that's nothing good either, but check out the model! The skin on her chest and neck... it's looks like a human bred with E.T. and this is the result!! (From WDS by the way.)

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Soapinha
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: 2008 November 02, 03:04:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And here I was thinking I was the only one who did that  Wink

What are the odds that there is also clipping when the sim gets in and out of the bed too?
I think it's more likely the poor kid would get a pencil (crayon?) to the groin! Embarrassed

Hey, look what I just stumbled across. It's not the dress so much, although that's nothing good either, but check out the model! The skin on her chest and neck... it's looks like a human bred with E.T. and this is the result!! (From WDS by the way.)

*snip*
That's a little disturbing - it looks as if her bones are jutting out. I don't quite get this obsession with insanely skinny looking female sims. Particularly Sim Chic's wasit meshes. *Shudder*
EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1687 on: 2008 November 02, 04:06:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a little disturbing - it looks as if her bones are jutting out. I don't quite get this obsession with insanely skinny looking female sims. Particularly Sim Chic's wasit meshes. *Shudder*
[/quote]

I think it might stem from the obsession with scarily thin models in real life.

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
Soapinha
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: 2008 November 02, 04:23:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it might stem from the obsession with scarily thin models in real life.
[/quote]
Sadly, I think you're right on that one.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1689 on: 2008 November 02, 04:35:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's one of those anorexia skins. I've stumbled across a 'pro-ana' sims site once (god how I loathe that term) and it was crawling with these things. Skins with bones sticking out at every angle, models with faces like those plastred with make-up, all bones and disease, and all the 12s gushing about how absolutely beautiful those models were... It made me physically ill. I really had to stop looking before I had a breakdown. Just remembering it makes me sick again.

EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1690 on: 2008 November 02, 04:41:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would much rather eat food I love and be fat than worry about every little thing that goes into my mouth and be "pretty".
Long live curves!

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
Soapinha
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: 2008 November 02, 05:03:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd heard of 'pro-ana' sites before, but I wasn't aware there was a sims version. That's just... well, it shows there's a website for everything. Horrifying. And the whole 'pro-ana' thing just baffles and disgusts me. It's technically a mental illness, so hey, why not be pro-Depression, or pro-Schizophrenia? Although apparenty, a mock site of the pro-ana ones was created called 'pro-scurvy', although I'm not sure if that's true.

Frankly, the glamorisation of mental health issues these days is a disturbing trend. Anorexia, self-harm (which is not limited to cutting) etc are not sexy, cool and something to boast about. They're genuine mental health problems/illnesses and affect real people. They're not something to aspire to. Ahem.

/end rant
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1692 on: 2008 November 02, 14:32:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't even begin to list the ways this is so goddamn wrong. A highschool friend of mine died of anorexia. Starved herself to death, plain and simple, no matter how many people begged her to eat and tried to help her. I didn't even know that still happened, but she just gave up on life. They forced her on a IV and we never quite figured out what happened, but we heard she killed herself. I've never felt so powerless before and I hope never to feel that way again. She was a good, smart girl who knew better than to look up to the skeletons in the glossy mags, but she hated herself. At least that's what I understood. I never quite got it. It's an illness, sure, but you don't just catch it like a flu. Something in your mind tells you to do it and I haven't the slightest idea why that is.

I try to understand it. I've read these sites and the fact that they will die simply doesn't bother these girls. That I understand. I'm a smoker myself and I admit that death isn't what I think about when I light a cigarette. I can't help but think that it's not about beauty at all, that these girls look at those models and use them as an excuse to give themselves over to their self-loathing. The thin = beautiful things seems too convenient. I could be way off, I honestly don't understand it, but it seems to go a lot deeper than simply wanting to be thin.

I can't remember where I saw that pro-ana sims site and to tell you the truth I'm not really inclined to search it out again. It just seems weird to me that people would shit themselves over hacks that allow graphic 'woohoo' between adul sims but this somehow slips under the radar.

Question: what is it with me and turning every thread into a psychological discussion lately?  Lips sealed

Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: 2008 November 02, 15:12:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is exactly the reason my husband and I try and tell our daughter everyday that she is wonderful, and smart and funny etc. We want her to grow up feeling good about herself, without  appearance being attached to it. We still tell her she is beautiful too, just not all the time, I don't know, I just feel like if she associates us being loving to her with telling her she is pretty or something it will cause more of a problem later on.  My mom would go on and on about how she was fat, had small boobs, didn't like her legs... Whatever she could bitch about she did, and then I grew up and have pretty much the same body she did.

It is still hard sometimes to put it out of my head that I am fat, or whatever. I'm not, and I know it, but sometimes its hard to really know it, if that makes any sense. It doesn't help at all that when I get sick, or stressed and loose weight the first thing my mother says is how wonderful I look. I have never been anorexic or anything, but there was a couple of years in high school that I lived off of one very small meal a day. I can understand how they would get to the point where something snaps. Thank God it never happened to me, but it is understandable.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1694 on: 2008 November 02, 15:16:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is/was a fashion model who was that thin - bones everywhere - after seeing her in a magazine or on tv, I hear that european fashion shows are prohibiting models that thin.  I think it started in Spain, but apparently the governments stepped in, because these skeletal models were causing a health problem.

Now if only the US would do something like that - diabetes is a health problem too.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: