PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:30:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 10 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1608787 times)
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #915 on: 2008 August 21, 04:50:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nineteen, give or take.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #916 on: 2008 August 21, 04:54:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahh, kilts. (Random memory alert) There was this guy at my old highschool who wore a kilt to school once and everyone called it a skirt just to piss him off.   Cheesy

Is the person in that one post referring to those pictures a while back of the manskirt website? God, that was disturbing  Lips sealed
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #917 on: 2008 August 21, 05:12:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, during the last world war the men from Scotland were called the Ladies From Hell, give you an idea of how fierce they were?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #918 on: 2008 August 21, 05:21:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. There is nothing more fearsome than women. And hell. Ladies from Hell? Scary, to say the least.
Quick question, though: If the Scots don't like it when people call kilts skirts, then is it possible that the reason they were so fierce is because people called them Ladies and they were pissed about it?  Smiley

ps. falln, your response tickled my funny bone.  Cheesy

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #919 on: 2008 August 21, 07:00:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the person in that one post referring to those pictures a while back of the manskirt website? God, that was disturbing  Lips sealed
Ick. I had forgotten all about that until you brought it up. I'm going to have nightmares now. Cheesy
River
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #920 on: 2008 August 21, 11:45:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kilts were actually worn by the gentry, and were made from the clan tartan pattern...peasants wore ordinary long tunics and sometimes breeches. The true kilt actually comes with a sash-like part that wraps around the shoulders in back, and tucks down the front of the belt.  And yes, they did not wear anything under the kilt...a properly fitted kilt hugs the hips and waist too tightly for underwear to be comfortable. The "purse" in front was two fold...to carry coin and things, and to provide a type of shield for the gentials. Again, it was a sign that you belonged to a noble house, and the house was known by the pattern and color of the kilt.

Just for those that don't know. Yes, I'm part scottish.

"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C. Clarke 

See my Dragon babies HERE!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #921 on: 2008 August 21, 15:21:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kilts were actually worn by the gentry, and were made from the clan tartan pattern...peasants wore ordinary long tunics and sometimes breeches. The true kilt actually comes with a sash-like part that wraps around the shoulders in back, and tucks down the front of the belt.  And yes, they did not wear anything under the kilt...a properly fitted kilt hugs the hips and waist too tightly for underwear to be comfortable. The "purse" in front was two fold...to carry coin and things, and to provide a type of shield for the gentials. Again, it was a sign that you belonged to a noble house, and the house was known by the pattern and color of the kilt.

Sounds like the modern kilt though, the one that was designed after the English overran the country.  But from what alot of I guess the history-buff scots say, the original was worn by everyone, and was in fact even worn over other garments, at least by women.  9 feet of cloth in a rectangle is pretty versatile.  Then again, I'm not actually scottish, and I've never even been lucky enough to get over there - but I'm in an area with -alot- of scottish/irish descendants, and celtic festivals are popular around here, not to mention celtic stuff showing up at other festivals as well.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
nihil
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #922 on: 2008 August 22, 12:24:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Back OT - whut and why? 

nihil
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #923 on: 2008 August 22, 12:25:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moar fug.

silver
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #924 on: 2008 August 22, 13:59:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Way back when, back in the prehistoric age, we had Colorforms and its various incarnations. You used to stick thin, flat, vinyl (?), barely detailed clothes on either a board or a plastic-coated "paper doll".

Those clothes looked like those flat, vinyl clothes. Great for trips down memory lane, but we ARE talking over 30 years ago! And I certainly wouldn't pay for them. I didn't like those vinyl  thingies back then!
« Last Edit: 2008 August 22, 14:08:35 by silver » Logged
SBNao
ARR!

...may the cutest win.

View Profile
« Reply #925 on: 2008 August 22, 14:59:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Real men wear kilts.  Cool

And gah, those dresses are awful.  Lips sealed

Yae and Sae; the original Olsen twins.
River
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #926 on: 2008 August 22, 15:13:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't even see the pink dress...for looking at the models....that "mom and daughter" pair look psychotic!! Those eyes....."shudders".....

"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C. Clarke 

See my Dragon babies HERE!
Lilyroseisapirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #927 on: 2008 August 22, 16:34:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the generally idea of the mother daughter dress is cute, too bad it was poorly, poorly executed.

quot;In Soviet Russia, you do not steal content, content steals YOU!\" <br />                             -Pescado
HeartOFire
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #928 on: 2008 August 22, 18:52:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They really should have been more careful when using the pepto!

Edited to add:

OMGosh!  The bad boob job returns...

« Last Edit: 2008 August 22, 19:03:25 by HeartOFire » Logged
SBNao
ARR!

...may the cutest win.

View Profile
« Reply #929 on: 2008 August 22, 19:20:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For starters, why do people insist on putting high heels on women in...anything and everything including bathing suits? What woman in her right mind is gonna swim with those things on? Huh

And...and...oh my gosh, it hurts so bad, the silicone infested approximations of soft fleshy female flesh!  Shocked Shocked It HURTS! Why do they do these things?! Why must they hurt us so!?  Cry

Yae and Sae; the original Olsen twins.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: