PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:07:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 13 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1608961 times)
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #795 on: 2008 August 12, 22:51:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would bet the house that they all have saggy butts. Grin

How did I miss this one? Huh

<GAHOMGWTF>

Her arms are the sausages of doom! Shocked

But the shoes exactly match the dress.  So I guess it's all ok.

I don't know what's creepier, the fact that she looks alot like my math teacher or that she looks like she's stuffed her face with an entire store's worth of Krispy Kreme doughnuts.  Undecided
chestylarue
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #796 on: 2008 August 12, 23:26:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eeek, attack of the Big Giant Head!

I thought our little friend with the the floorless house was a fluke, but lookie here, we've got floors now! What luxury.

Shame we haven't adapted to bother painting the roofy thing.

"The Casa de dos Plantas Ampliable (Extendable Two-floored House) is for a family in plans of growth. Includes 2 bedrroms (one for a couple), two bathrooms, one american kitchen, one living room and two corridors. The lack of windows in the 2nd floor is due to the extendable features of the house."

What is an American kitchen ?
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #797 on: 2008 August 13, 01:02:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is an American kitchen ?

maybe that's the kind that comes with a gay porch. I think I liked it better when they forgot to paint things.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #798 on: 2008 August 13, 02:40:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

An American kitchen is one that is equipped with all of the latest gadgets and convenience known to mankind and yet the one item that gets the most use to prepare food is the microwave...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #799 on: 2008 August 13, 02:48:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

An American kitchen is one that is equipped with all of the latest gadgets and convenience known to mankind and yet the one item that gets the most use to prepare food is the microwave...

Nothing more true has ever been said.... especially about my kitchen Tongue but my roomies and I have setup a schedule where each of us buys a fancy meal once a week, and we cook it. So about 4 times out of a month we eat like kings/queens.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #800 on: 2008 August 13, 03:05:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would love to have an American kitchen with a gay balcony! Where do I sign up to get one?

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #801 on: 2008 August 13, 03:18:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"The Casa de dos Plantas Ampliable (Extendable Two-floored House) is for a family in plans of growth. Includes 2 bedrroms (one for a couple), two bathrooms, one american kitchen, one living room and two corridors. The lack of windows in the 2nd floor is due to the extendable features of the house."

OK I wasn't going to comment on this but, it's too good. Ya the "American kitchen". That's opposed to the chickens and piglets running around on a dirt floor kitchen that is prevalent in the rest of the world.

My second favorite "and two corridors"  HOLY FUCK, THAT'S TOO MANY!!

And finally, the lamest thing I've heard today "The lack of windows in the 2nd floor is due to the extendable features of the house" Like, WTF does that even mean?
At least that blueish/turquoisey/water park type thing shows some effort. It's sad, but it haz a flavor.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #802 on: 2008 August 13, 04:47:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And finally, the lamest thing I've heard today "The lack of windows in the 2nd floor is due to the extendable features of the house" Like, WTF does that even mean?

I think it means "We're so damn cheap and lazy we won't even put windows on the second story of your house. We had to use that money for our crack addiction special needs."
River
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #803 on: 2008 August 13, 08:48:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I agree with Kenmtl....what makes an "American Kitchen"? I live in Southern California....good ole USA....and I wouldn't know what would make a kitchen "american" as much as any other culture. I have a stove, fridge, sink, dishwasher and counters in my kitchen. I also have a wok, a toaster, a blender.....pots, pans....dishes, cups, utensils...including chopsticks.....hmmmm.....

Nope, so far I can't figure out what makes my kitchen more "american" than say, my friend in England's kitchen...or my other friend in France....we all got the same stuff.

Seems stupid, really.....it's the idea that this person is trying to sell their set as a specific culture-influenced....but how is it specific?  Huh

"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C. Clarke 

See my Dragon babies HERE!
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #804 on: 2008 August 13, 11:26:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to say "Progress!", but this damn thing was uploaded before the floorless house. The logic only really points to laziness, but at least this horror has furniture AND floors, what luxury!

Although, on reflection, what supermarket thing has absolutely no paving between the road and the front door?

"La Tienda de la Esquina (The Shop Around the Corner) is a shop that sells food, clothes, mini-electronics, magazines and other things. Includes bathrooms, arcade video-games, photograph machine and seats. It's ideal for install in a corner. ¡Hasta la próxima, amigos! (See you later, friends!)"

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #805 on: 2008 August 13, 12:20:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The essential bit of my American kitchen is the phone conveniently placed for ordering take-out. Wink

Do use top as flotation device. Tongue

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #806 on: 2008 August 13, 13:06:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The essential bit of my American kitchen is the phone conveniently placed for ordering take-out. Wink

<bwahahahahha>

Do use top as flotation device. Tongue

I hope that IS binned in the swimwear category XD

As for those homes, they are hideous! That's not even the right word for it...

brainiac
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #807 on: 2008 August 13, 14:39:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good Lord, who is making those lots? And why in the hell do the TSRians expect people to pay for them? D:

This is a sig.
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #808 on: 2008 August 13, 17:02:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are free (for now) and by Koolebra. Just when you think it's safe to let your guard down, they go and let another one out of the shitter.
nihil
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #809 on: 2008 August 13, 17:21:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The houses I posted are by xenia2311, and I don't think they're free.   Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: