PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:46:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 16 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1609402 times)
Owl
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #240 on: 2008 July 14, 14:39:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Check out what's next from our dear friend Chaz:

Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 2008 July 14, 16:39:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please. Eye Bleach. Help.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Theria
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: 2008 July 14, 16:41:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I should know not to come here before I have my first cup of coffee in the morning.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: 2008 July 14, 17:07:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the topic of fugly nuns (sort of), does anybody know where I can get a nice Catholic priest's outfit? All black with a white collar? I've seen a few but none that I particularly liked. Not sure which one's I've seen, either, just to make it harder for you.  Wink

Naughty. Slap hand for requests. Bad glasscigarette.  I have a sim on my site with his own priest's outfit (you'll have to download the sim) Caleb down the bottom of the page and there's one at Edenstyle: http://www.edenstyle.it/TS2_Fashion_Religion1.htm - it's more Catholic, but not all black.

I should know not to come here before I have my first cup of coffee in the morning.

Never do it again - or you won't want breakfast.  Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
crookedragdoll
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 2008 July 14, 17:18:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*newbie pops in*

Glasscigarette there is a very nice priest outfit at the Adult Male Victorian section on All About Style.

*newbie grabs some free rum and runs for the hills where Chaz's fuglies can't reach her*
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 2008 July 14, 17:25:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

O_O

OMG! WHAT IS THAT!

Seriously...what the fuck did she do to the Friends cast?! The women look like hags, Phoebe also looks like her face was attacked bees (or just too much silicon), Joey is cross-eyed, Ross looks like some greasy faced smuck (you know, some slimey dude who always tries to hit on you in clubs?) and Chandler? Just a wart or too and a witches hat and you've got our own Wicked Witch!

*facepalm* As I said as GoS, I was terrified when Chaz/Jirka released that Gwyneth Paltrow sim (shudder) - they could release an Iron Man movie pack with their own uglified Robert Downey Jnr  Cry

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Theria
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: 2008 July 14, 17:43:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For some reason, all of his "creations" look like the originals were mated with horses and these are the offspring.
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: 2008 July 14, 18:23:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Naughty. Slap hand for requests. Bad glasscigarette.  I have a sim on my site with his own priest's outfit (you'll have to download the sim) Caleb down the bottom of the page and there's one at Edenstyle: http://www.edenstyle.it/TS2_Fashion_Religion1.htm - it's more Catholic, but not all black.

See, I never download full sims, so it's fair that I missed it.  Wink  That's pretty much exactly what I was looking for; the All About Style one is really nice, too (thanks crookedragdoll). And I thought it was sorta on topic what with the nun outfits and all, so I didn't know a request would be a no-no. Blame it on me not sleeping for the past three days. Sowwy.  Sad

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: 2008 July 14, 18:46:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See, I never download full sims, so it's fair that I missed it.  Wink  That's pretty much exactly what I was looking for; the All About Style one is really nice, too (thanks crookedragdoll). And I thought it was sorta on topic what with the nun outfits and all, so I didn't know a request would be a no-no. Blame it on me not sleeping for the past three days. Sowwy.  Sad

Not angry - joke really - and adherence to the no requests thing - you got your wish cause you asked for free content.  Kiss That all about style one is nice too.  Crookedragdoll gets a thumbs up - nice first post.  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: 2008 July 14, 18:57:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A'ight.  Cheesy  Wink  As an apology, I offer fug:

Lips. Lips that you pay for. I might, might download the one on the bottom right of it were free. And I had something in my eye. The rest are fucking hideous.

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Owl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: 2008 July 14, 18:59:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh, I wouldn't download those if they were the last CC on the planet!! Hideous!!! *gouges out eyes with Trusty the rusty spork*
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #251 on: 2008 July 14, 19:19:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's worse is that they stole those images off the web *and* made the quality worse.  I know because I looked for lips on google to reference for my skintones, and that one with purple and yellow caught my eye.

These people are surely going to hell.  Angry

Visit Calalilysims

Souvenirs
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 2008 July 14, 19:25:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Friends cast is horrifying (even more than Chaz's usual monstrosities). Shocked  *goes to get extra strength eye bleach*

I hate badly photoskinned lipstick.  Ick.  Those look like copy and paste with no editing whatsoever.
Owl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: 2008 July 14, 19:31:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More craptasticness for you:

Okay, first of all, that little girl is a gorilla wannabe. Second, why the fuck is she wearing combat boots?!

"Have fun with these cute dresses that are flirting with a grunge look!"

...no comment. (It's by Grizzelda, by the way)

Watch out Chaz, there's another TSR creator competing for the Worst Hair Evar award. This is actually one of sim_man123's better hairs.

See what I mean?

*pulls out Trusty the rusty spork and begins to gouge out eyes*
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: 2008 July 14, 19:57:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A'ight.  Cheesy  Wink  As an apology, I offer fug:

<ugly ugly ugly lip picture>

Lips. Lips that you pay for. I might, might download the one on the bottom right of it were free. And I had something in my eye. The rest are fucking hideous.

Woah. Serious ouch at those beauties. And is the top left one an attempt at 'goth'?  Undecided Oh my..

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: