PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 15:37:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1619790 times)
Primili
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #5625 on: 2009 November 09, 11:38:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Omg. Can't believe that these are donation sets  Shocked Never ever I'd like to see stuff like that in my game.  Roll Eyes

Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5626 on: 2009 November 09, 17:22:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, I'm not a Sims 3 player, but I thought one of the selling points of Sims 3 was that all the clothing and stuff was supposed to be recolorable by the user in CAS.  It looks to me as if those outfits are already textured.  Is that just for the display shot or have they decided that one of the few good points of the game must be quashed in favor of their insufferable artistic instincts?

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
redraw
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5627 on: 2009 November 09, 18:27:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome finds there Primili.  I also hate the model's faces on those outfits.  It reminds me of GTA 3's Catalina if she went blond *hands Primili some rum*

Nuke paysites from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5628 on: 2009 November 09, 18:53:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most creators including free one's will create new outfits with a certain number of recolors available because there are those of us that play Sims 3 that don't like to fiddle around with CAST at all (I'm not one of them but some people like TS2 style gaming which includes having shitloads of recolors that you don't have to create yourself). The one major exception I have seen to this is All About Style which uploads all of their clothing in one color and you do as you see fit. I don't like the photoskinned hooker look anyways but she seems to not have set the colors so they are bright enough in CAST.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
KatCat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5629 on: 2009 November 09, 19:09:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<snip>

Really, TSR? And this isn't the only stereotype this "creator" made a mockery of for the sake of downloads. Not to mention all the comments about "Don't download this if you're offended OMG" or "Get over it lolz".

This is worse than the smut thread.  Now they are condoning racism?  Burn the TSR!!  Angry
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5630 on: 2009 November 09, 19:24:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, just wondered.  One of the many many reasons I'm avoiding Sims 3 is every time I use a color slider thing everything comes out either screaming ultramarine or eye-bleed yellow, no matter what I'm aiming for. I could just see the elegant houses I'd create.  Tongue

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Treasonous Republic
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5631 on: 2009 November 09, 21:24:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, just wondered.  One of the many many reasons I'm avoiding Sims 3 is every time I use a color slider thing everything comes out either screaming ultramarine or eye-bleed yellow, no matter what I'm aiming for. I could just see the elegant houses I'd create.  Tongue
It works just fine if you're trying to make a house look like ass.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5632 on: 2009 November 09, 22:24:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<snip>

Really, TSR? And this isn't the only stereotype this "creator" made a mockery of for the sake of downloads. Not to mention all the comments about "Don't download this if you're offended OMG" or "Get over it lolz".

This is worse than the smut thread.  Now they are condoning racism?  Burn the TSR!!  Angry

TSR took that one down, the Potential Terrorist. I love the goth girl one, overweight girl wearing skull stockings, black heels, black mini skirt, and the t shirt with a burger on it. Thats goth? Oh, and then the American Patriot, wearing a stars and strips shirt and hat, camo shorts, and over weight, favorite food is burgers, music is pop, and traits are no sense of humor, couch potato, over emotional, can't stand art, and family oriented.  Oh the caption for the Frenchman, "It is true: the eat frogs. And snails. Even garlic." Someone pointed out to him in the comments that lots of people in France hate frogs and snails, his only reply to that was "What about garlic, then?"

But I noticed looking at the "American" that comments have been deleted. People are saying that people shouldn't be so touchy about these sims, they are only stereotypes.  Roll Eyes

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #5633 on: 2009 November 09, 22:38:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since I have no words for this, I will give you an accurate cat macro.

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
redraw
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5634 on: 2009 November 09, 23:35:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTH, did we go back to the sprite age with that hair? Where the sprite mirrors itself when you change direction?!

Nuke paysites from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5635 on: 2009 November 10, 02:20:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And from ignorant stereotypes spring misunderstandings and hatreds that are unjustified. The people that perpetrate them are fully deserving of the scorn, derision and contempt of those that see them for what they are: IDIOTS. Congrats, TSR, you deserve now more than ever to be called scum of the earth bottom feeders that prey on the wallets of the unwary twelve year-olds on the internets! Does that make you feel all warm and fuzzy??

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5636 on: 2009 November 10, 02:47:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh, he should have just done a Swedish tourist to show he was being fair. I mean they're pretty easy to do, it just takes some Continental type background (or anywhere that's not Scandinavia for that matter), a bunch of empty bottles, some really cheap hookers and a shirt covered in barf.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5637 on: 2009 November 10, 03:23:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That Peggy hair has to many friggin things going on at once- A Side ponytail OR Braids, or bangs not all three in one hairstyle- this is not a look I would want my Sims to sport unless their toddler was playing with their hair. Not even Yuxi and the other talented artists at GOS who alpha edit and retexture hair could fix that borked up mess and they have tried

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5638 on: 2009 November 10, 03:26:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And while I know this isn't true about Swedes, they should also have a look of terminal confusion on their faces and an I.Q. just slightly larger than their shoe size. Just because we know the damn stereotypes doesn't make them true for a nationality as a whole... Certain individuals from <insert country> that a stereotype is based on may fit a very few, but that doesn't mean it does the whole of said nation's population.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Primili
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5639 on: 2009 November 10, 07:11:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yessss, that  Peggy hair made my day Cheesy
The best thing - it's for all ages. I can vividly imagine that horrible creation on my mother in law. Even better my granny. *rofl*
« Last Edit: 2009 November 10, 19:33:02 by Primili » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: