PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 22:16:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348 349 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1619879 times)
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #5190 on: 2009 September 26, 21:06:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyerfillag: hey, actually, that could be a pretty good explanation! He also made 2 identical Jack Sparrows, but since one smiles and the other sulks, I thought it was a bipolar thing. Grin And thanks for the icon, it was either that or Bats hanging butt-naked on a clothesline.

Unless something similar happens to Sparrow in the third move (which I've not seen) then two of him would make no sense (not saying two Jesus' makes sense!)

BAHAHAHA! That would have been an equally awesome icon! What comic/artist is it from? I'm also now addicted to Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Yes, something like that does happen to Jack in the third movie.  It was one of the two or three crappy parts of it that every critic jumped on while ignoring the fact that basically it was great.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Jasumi
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5191 on: 2009 September 26, 21:39:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL Cheesy How could he forget Jesus?

lol I'm siding with the Kudos Theory myself
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5192 on: 2009 September 26, 22:15:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The icon is from a fan-made webcomic (really awesome, btw) here

Wait, is that a Baby!Batman Beyond I see there? Fucking hell thats awesome Cheesy

Scurvy Cat: I've seen the first and most of the second, but I just lost interest afterwards. But then there is that four movie to think about...

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
redraw
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5193 on: 2009 September 26, 23:54:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those denim panties make me cringe.  Really really hard.

As for the 10 selfsims that don't look anything like the guy....Why?  Just, Why?

Nuke paysites from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5194 on: 2009 September 27, 00:02:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait, is that a Baby!Batman Beyond I see there? Fucking hell thats awesome Cheesy
Yeah, that's Terry, who's now Bruce&Selina's son. Told ya it was great!

About PotC: The end of the 3rd movie was weird and didn't make any sense. There will be no Will/Elizabeth in the 4th one, (not that I care a lot, I only liked Sparrow anyway) and Zac Efron is joining the cast... That does not sound good.

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5195 on: 2009 September 27, 01:22:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You've got to be fucking kidding about Zac Efron joining the cast... I knew they had a name for it, On Stranger Tides and that it's coming out in 2011, but having that little fucker could just ruin the whole thing... Even the great Johnny Depp in it might not be able to save it. (No, I sure in the hell will not miss Will and Elizabeth Turner, they annoyed the hell outta me after a time.) And actually, the end of the third movie did make sense because Jack stole the charts from Barbosa and he's out to find the Fountain of Youth in the fourth movie, from what I've read. Remember, Jack wanted to be immortal and never die again because of his experience in the locker of Davey Jones.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5196 on: 2009 September 27, 02:13:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I meant the 10-years-later ending scene with Will, Elisabeth, and their son. I never expected Will to actually die, but I think he would be better off dead for real, instead of becoming the next Davy Jones. Anyway, the two of them won't be in the 4th movie, so the story will obviously start with Jack searching for the fountain.

And yeah, rumor has it that Zac Efron already signed a $10 million deal. This is going to suck big time.

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5197 on: 2009 September 27, 13:29:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A guy called Jack becoming immortal? No where have I heard that before Roll Eyes coughtorchwoodcough.

Anything with Zac Efron instantly becomes shit in my books, so don't expect me to cough up a wad of cash to to see PoTC4 Tongue

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
ScooterBabe
ARR!

Take that, Jack Sparrow!

View Profile
« Reply #5198 on: 2009 September 27, 15:39:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Zac Efron? Ugh. I think I'll wait for the DVD to come out.

Empress Paden's reaction to T$R: "I'll use my free will to spit in their eye and tell them to go take a flying fornication at a rapidly turning breakfast pastry before ever they see a dime outta me."
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5199 on: 2009 September 27, 16:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, we don't go to theaters to see movies, we rent them first and if we like them then we'll buy 'em. Zac Efron? Well, sure-fire cure for constipation in this household...

simsrocks
ARR!

Sparkle

View Profile
« Reply #5200 on: 2009 September 27, 17:10:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't Disney leave one movie alone, and not ruin it?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5201 on: 2009 September 27, 17:31:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, they made the other three and did pretty good with them, it's just the introduction of Zac Efron into the cast with have one of two effects. It could be like syrup of Ipecac and make us barf, or it could be like an extreme overdose of Ex-Lax and make us die of the screaming shits. Either way, very hard to enjoy.

CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #5202 on: 2009 September 27, 18:26:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who's to say it won't have both effects, like stomach flu?
*hides from Zac Efron under desk*

Jemna
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5203 on: 2009 September 27, 20:02:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More TSR stuff... Roll Eyes;

Treasonous Republic
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5204 on: 2009 September 27, 20:56:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been downloading custom Sims content since the first game came out some ten years ago, and I can very honestly say that denim thong/low rider jeans is among the absolute stupidest. It's not functional, it's not aesthetically pleasing, and it makes me want to punch babies.  It's not everyday that something leaves me speechless, so I might just hang onto that image should I ever be thinking too clearly or speaking too eloquently and need something to stop that immediately. "The most interesting aspect of the classic existential dilemma is that humans inherently... GAH WEDGIE PANTS JEANS WHORE FUG NUTS."
Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348 349 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: