PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 00:27:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1622801 times)
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #5115 on: 2009 September 19, 15:20:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

T$R strikes hard today Grin

That is supposed to be a hat, well apparently it was too warm outside and the poor hat melted.

Since I discovered ReflexSims years ago I have a huge allergy to boxy furniture. It's so ugly, why make such shit GAH?!! Hate 'em! Lips sealed

A specimen of fugly bucketfill. Always lulzy to see Cheesy

Yeah, this one could belong to the more smutty than you topic but I know that the smutty concept is different for everyone. Anyway this one is more silly than smutty Roll Eyes Ouch the background really hurts the eyes *eyes bleeds*

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Bloody Stalker
Landlubber

If I were Kira, you'd be dead!!

View Profile
« Reply #5116 on: 2009 September 19, 16:49:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AAARGH!!! My eyes!! That shouldn't be allowed!!! xD nvm is that "formal"?? haha! That must be formal for a stripper! lol

Matsuda: Ryuuzaki, is there anything else I can do to help? Besides the manager job?
L: You want to be useful?
Matsuda: Yes!
L: Then go get me some coffee.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #5117 on: 2009 September 19, 16:53:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the cutout on the front meant to remind one of a dong?  Yes, could definitely be crossposted in the smutty thread.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5118 on: 2009 September 19, 17:01:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As if I wasn't close to barfing already, I have to open this page and see that shit... Dr. House, you owe me some fucking dramamine. God, I hate that optical effect! Makes me wonder if the person that put that download up isn't trying to not-so-subtly tell the downloader that the shit from TSR is sickening and barf-worthy.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5119 on: 2009 September 19, 19:01:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was going to say that I don't think they ever came down from their last acid trip but then I realized no sensible doser would ever subject people to that.  I'm going with tweaker.  Definitely something a hard core speed freak might come up with.

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5120 on: 2009 September 19, 19:23:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And why the heck is Bob Marley wearing a Bob Marley tee??? xD

Obviously so you know it's Bob Marley.  Otherwise it would be impossible to tell.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5121 on: 2009 September 19, 21:54:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate ruffles, but even more than that I hate ruffles that were photoshopped in.

I don't want to know what is in the bottle, it looks pretty crusty.

It is a good thing this isn't pay, this is shitty on so many levels.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5122 on: 2009 September 20, 00:45:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the cutout on the front meant to remind one of a dong?  Yes, could definitely be crossposted in the smutty thread.
I thought the same thing, Cat. You're not alone. Cheesy

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #5123 on: 2009 September 20, 02:57:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just so much fail today....>_<

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5124 on: 2009 September 20, 02:59:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And you know its just going to get worse and worse in the coming weeks as more and more people on TSR start making objects.

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
putti
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5125 on: 2009 September 20, 09:14:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

T$R strikes hard today Grin

That is supposed to be a hat, well apparently it was too warm outside and the poor hat melted.

I'm not the best mesher around, but dosen't that hat look alot like the one I made for this set?

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #5126 on: 2009 September 20, 13:37:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

T$R's set is there http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-garden/title/%20Outdoor%20PB%20Living/id/915086/ Go check it as it seems strange. If you need someone with a free account to download the set, just say it.

The thread on the bbs about the smutty dress is still here and it should be safe 'til monday when mods will come back ROFL Grin

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
lewisb
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5127 on: 2009 September 20, 18:26:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, Dee it does look like your hat. When will you start making TS3 objects, I love your creativity.

Not that I found this hair ugly, but it was pay this morning til subscribers started complaining it doesn't work. The LOD is missing and when you zoom out, it looks like the mesh it was cloned from.

Bad thing is Thomas made it free, then advised users to "There is a missing lod file (level of detail), an update will be posted soon. If you zoom in further in-game you will see it properly already now." So is he saying that you can't zoom out and expect it to work? We should keep it in our games, and make do with it? What is he smoking, crack?

Hey Thomass! Kiss my "disillusioned miscreants" A**!
Keep crying fool!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5128 on: 2009 September 20, 21:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The reason that hair is free is because this hair by ulker:

is pay. There were a lot of people complaining about it being pay and wanting it to be free, so Thomas stepped in and had this to say:

Enough with the I want this free please. Look forward to the hair coming out tomorrow instead by Ulker that will indeed be free.

On an unrelated note, I'm looking at Thomas' profile, his banner says Pixel Pusher, for housing he has "Mansion," And worst yet, hes going to be a father soon according to his About Me section

Bad_Girl
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5129 on: 2009 September 20, 21:14:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love when they shout for it to be free (although, I wouldn't even download it if it was).

On the other hair...  According to Thoma$$ that's a taste of what you'll get as a subscriber.  YIKES!  That's like going into a resturant and being told by staff here's a free sample of our best food and getting food poisoning from it, not worth it.

As for that dress, I couldn't see it long enough because of the background, but when I wore my dark shades (really didn't help the queesy feeling) it did look sort of like well that.  Someone said that dress would have to be formal for a stripper, I think that's an insult to stripper sims.
Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: