PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 06:54:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1623614 times)
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #4245 on: 2009 May 28, 13:46:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This gave me such a chuckle, Darqstar! Particularly the 'You want it, you heat it' bit. That's so very accurate! I didn't have running water until I was nearly 16, and I cannot count the times I had to use melted snow for bath water. What a pain! Even using just plain old water is difficult, having to both haul it home, and then heat it - it usually took two people to lift the ginormo heating pot on and off the stove. And then there's those times you have to heat it on the wood stove! Oy. We preferred bathing on Sunday night so we'd be all clean for school. But when summer came we absolutely reveled in bathing in the swamp. It's just crazy. Actually, though, it's really, really amazing. I've noticed that every family without running water comes up with their own system for getting things done and every member of the family considers it completely normal, whereas others think it's completely nuts. I still miss my outhouse with the view, and of course I get teased about it mercilessly. Cheesy

My aunts used to tell me stories of how they would team up to help each other get the water in.  They didn't have too far to go, there was a pump fairly close to the back door.  But they always used to fight to be the last person to bathe.  If you were first, you then got sweaty and dirty helping everyone else get their water in and wrestling to get it back out when it was done. 

Back on topic:

What IS it with TSR and freaky toilets? 

"Should I shit in this, or wash my hands?  I'm not sure!"

Yes, this will be comfortable to spend time on.  "Hey Ma, I found a use for all those boxes in the attic!"

A toilet for toddlers  with HUGE ASSES!

It's a good thing Sims run on codes that identify objects.  If they needed vision, most of them would be going in the bushes, because they'd never identify the toilet.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: 2009 May 28, 15:04:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe they've become so accustomed to shitting on other people that they've forgotten what an actual toilet looks like. Here's a little reminder - If you can get wedged in it, it's probably not an effective means of relieving yourself.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: 2009 May 28, 17:44:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought that first one was a poorly done tool box until I read what you wrote!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: 2009 May 28, 17:57:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How lulzy: i recognized Sunair's shit before i read her name!
She's seriously obsessed with boxes, a shrink is badly needed. Sad

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: 2009 May 29, 01:19:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe they all just have big square asses  Wink

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4250 on: 2009 May 29, 02:11:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How lulzy: i recognized Sunair's shit before i read her name!
She's seriously obsessed with boxes, a shrink is badly needed. Sad

Is her obsession with boxes worse than DOT's obsession with lamps?

The first one, I'm torn. It looks like a tool box, but then it also looks like a towel rack.
Second one, you need to hover to actually use it, otherwise you are going straight in.
Third one, I think I know what they were going for, but it still fails.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #4251 on: 2009 May 29, 03:03:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or worse that Evi's obsession with Kids fugly clothes? Or Stefan's obsession with photoshopped creepy sims? Or Atwat's obsession with Thoma$$?
Gosh T$R is a nuthouse! Grin

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Alke
Landlubber

Misillusioned Discreant

View Profile
« Reply #4252 on: 2009 May 29, 06:30:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I'll try writing an essay on how fucked up Chaz is based on his celebs.

(Yes, he's a personal squick. How can someone not recognize that they cannot understand faces??)

How many zombies make up a horde?
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4253 on: 2009 May 29, 06:59:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well the offical Sims 3 site went live a little bit ago, and with that the store went live. And while I know this content won't be hosted here, it still is pay crap. So here is the first ugliest pay crap post for The Sims 3.

This is a formal dress for young adults.

Looking at the store, there is some content(ok, a lot) that I like, but I always liked EA content. I got all the store stuff from MATY, and if they post this content there, I'll probably get most if not all of it. But I have to wonder about some things. Like under young adult males, there were some tops listed under both everyday and formal. If you buy one is it in both sections or just the section you bought. Its going to be interesting seeing how that works out. I'm going to add up the cost of all the content in there, see how much it will cost someone who wants every single bit.

Never mind. I need to know how the store works to figure out total cost because like all the tops that show up for young adult male also shows up for adult male. I'm kinda thinking you have to buy each top separate for young adult everyday, young adult formal, adult everyday, and adult formal.
« Last Edit: 2009 May 29, 07:07:51 by rum nate » Logged

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4254 on: 2009 May 29, 16:29:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've always felt that the toilet in Sunair's Hexagonal Bathroom (look it up, I'm banned at TheShittyResource) should have been used at Gitmo.  Imagine a toilet with eight pointy corners when you sit on it.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4255 on: 2009 May 29, 17:32:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That dress looks like a bridesmaid's nightmare (provided the bride was going for a Victorian Go-Go theme).
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4256 on: 2009 May 29, 17:48:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most bridesmaid's dresses look like that to me.  Which is why, if I ever get married, I am having a costume wedding.  I am personally going in a gorilla suit.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4257 on: 2009 May 29, 19:08:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That set me to laughing and wanting to see a gorilla in a veil while carrying a bouquet of red roses! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4258 on: 2009 May 29, 19:09:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably explains why I am not married.  Hard to find a guy willing to marry a woman in a gorilla suit.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: 2009 May 29, 19:11:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, he could always wear a banana costume and you could make it a theme wedding, I suppose.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: