PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 17:44:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1624721 times)
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #2475 on: 2009 January 06, 00:36:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are SIMS. They get raped by ALIENS and have GREEN BABIES. They don't have goddamned LAMP LAWS. ARGH.

I'm now having a vision of a Sim who gets the aspiration to buy a lamp, but it must be an officially LAMP LAW approved lamp.   

Do Sims even have law?  I mean, yeah, the burgler gets arrested, but the next night, the same one is robbing their houses again.  And my Sims always seem to want to befriend the bastard.   "Gee, that ass just robbed me, but I really need to get to know him better.  I'm sure if we just spent some quality time together, we could become great pals!"

I was robbed a year ago.  I have no desire to spend time with my robbers, unless it's to shove lamps (law approved or not) up them where the sun don't shine.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: 2009 January 06, 14:56:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Send her to the sanatory and get this over, for God sakes!

Another masterpiece from our dear OpenAssCrack:

Claaaaaassy!

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pixelated Runway - A Blog About The Sims 2 And Fashion
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: 2009 January 06, 15:35:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Granny needs to catch her second spouse - who else is going to pay for all those vacations? Wink
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: 2009 January 06, 18:16:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I beg to differ! Granny needs to catch her second spouse to pay for all her boob jobs  Grin!

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: 2009 January 06, 18:26:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I beg to differ! Granny needs to catch her second spouse to pay for all her boob jobs  Grin!

Nah, that's what this is for:

heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: 2009 January 07, 00:36:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, that's what this is for: <snipped>

Oh my God!  Shocked The horror! How will I be able to live after seeing that?
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: 2009 January 07, 00:40:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do Sims even have law?  I mean, yeah, the burgler gets arrested, but the next night, the same one is robbing their houses again.
And this doesn't happen in real life?

And my Sims always seem to want to befriend the bastard.   "Gee, that ass just robbed me, but I really need to get to know him better.  I'm sure if we just spent some quality time together, we could become great pals!"
That behavior is a confluence of several bugs and omissions in the game. Awesomeware fixes this.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: 2009 January 07, 03:41:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And this doesn't happen in real life?

That they rob the same house the next night? Pretty rare.  Most house robbers are far genius level, but most of them know better than that.  Even our robbers didn't do that, and I think we might have had the stupidest robbers on God's green earth.  (they left a set of pearls I own, that were appraised back in the '70s as being worth over 1000 bucks) but took several cards of cheap earrings I'd bought at a flea market, and one of those big "soda bottle" banks that held nothing but pennies.) 

That behavior is a confluence of several bugs and omissions in the game. Awesomeware fixes this.

The latest awesomness patches that?  I have the one you did for AL.  Now that I think about it, I haven't noticed that happening, but I haven't really been robbed yet in AL.  (I'm too careful to install burgler alarms) 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: 2009 January 07, 06:27:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like a dinosaur's facial bone structure to me... And look at the horrors of the texture in the back!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: 2009 January 07, 06:44:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The latest awesomness patches that?  I have the one you did for AL.  Now that I think about it, I haven't noticed that happening, but I haven't really been robbed yet in AL.  (I'm too careful to install burgler alarms) 
The full set of Awesomeness has patched "Be Friends WIth the Burglar" for ages. If you have the full set, including enemiesaccumulate, sims should no longer have this tendency to auto-friend the burglar, nor should they want to be friends with people they hate.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: 2009 January 07, 07:22:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, I tried to find somehting witty to say about that hair, but I couldn't think of anything worthy of the pure ugly stupidity of that hair.  It should be enshrined somewhere as an example of how to waste processor power.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: 2009 January 07, 15:50:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<snipped>

It looks like a dinosaur's facial bone structure to me... And look at the horrors of the texture in the back!

Not to mention split ends.  Shocked

Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: 2009 January 07, 16:30:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If somebody ever cut my hair like that, I would kick their ass.

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: 2009 January 07, 17:52:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nohoooooooooo! Why, Chaz, why? Why her? *hysteric cry* Nooooo! Leave her aloone! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pixelated Runway - A Blog About The Sims 2 And Fashion
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2489 on: 2009 January 07, 18:39:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are we having a competition to see if we can work out who it's supposed to be!!  Grin

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: