PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 23:07:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 876351 times)
sailfindragon
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #2445 on: 2009 June 17, 19:19:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All fixed now!

Sorry you had these problems.

Add your Sims Site to the SailfinSims Link Directory
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: 2009 June 17, 19:32:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A few other things I've noticed that annoy me - hair doesn't animate anymore.
O.o  Seriously?  Nothing but helmet hair?  What about long hair?  Giant step backwards.  Looks like EA getting rid of something that take a bit of effort to do.  Reminds me of the way they stopped making clothing separates for TS2.  Lame, EA, very very lame.

edit: Hm, there are clothing separates in Sims3.  Interesting.  We'll see whether EA gives up on them or not.  I put $5 on EA saying "separates are too haaard!", then cranking out eleventy gajillion adult female outfits for the TS3 store, while ignoring other ages and men.  Hope I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 20, 04:06:20 by CatOfWar » Logged

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2447 on: 2009 June 17, 22:14:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Honestly, the hair is both pretty lame in design and lack of animation.  I do like the colouring options, but yeah....

I just hope that we can figure out how to animate it on our own.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2448 on: 2009 June 18, 03:38:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if they simply hired someone new to mesh the hair for TS3- a perfect example of why I think this would be the 40's hairstyle worn by Agnes Crumplebottom in TS3 in comparison to the relatively lovely (although Ghanima's Calender Girl hair is better) 40's style hair that came with AL - why oh why could we not have kept it - the one with TS3 even makes CAS sims using the Awesomemod facial slider fine tuning, or Delphy's Facial Sliders hacks - look like they have pudding face, not to mention there is no curl and it looks like someone stuck a bowl on the sims head and cut straight acroess

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
spunkysim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: 2009 June 19, 23:19:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sailfin, I love that sofa set, especially when I found the patterned sets!  Great job and thanks for letting us know it was up.
armaneaux
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: 2009 June 20, 03:16:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I JUST created this Elizabeth Allen sim.
Elizabeth Allen played the creepy saleslady in the Twilight Zone episode "The After Hours" (ya know, the one where the mannequins get a month to live as humans?)
as soon as i can find a place to host her, i'll give a link. for now, i just wanna show off Smiley
oh, hello btw! i'm new here!

"I never sleep, sleep is the cousin of death"-Nas
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: 2009 June 20, 08:32:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi armaneaux. That's a very beautiful sim but the episode you're referring to isn't really ringing any bells. The Twilight Zone episodes that I'm most familiar with are the two in which the plot revolves around airplane phobias. I suspect it's because those really resonate with me. Remember the episode where the woman refuses to get on board (and good thing, too, because it EXPLODES!) after the incredibly evil stewardess tells her there's room for one more? Well, that's pretty much standard boarding procedure for me. There's also the one where William Shatner keeps seeing a goblin (?) chewing on the plane's wing and the incredibly evil (and, in this case, obviously criminally negligent) stewardess just won't believe him. That happens to me, too. Except in my case, when I look out I see Paden or Calalily munching on the wing. -  Shocked
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: 2009 June 20, 16:32:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*smacks the shark lightly* That's GREMLINS, not goblins. I remember that episode of Twilight Zone, it was one of the many that creeped me out and made it so my parents forbade that show being allowed in our household. Nice looking sim, you did a really good job on her.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: 2009 June 20, 16:49:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Err nope Paden he's wright. I remember there was a Twighlight Zone "remake" into a movie. I even think there was Dan Aykroyd in it. Here's the IMDB page about that: http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0086491/
I saw that thing and yes all he discribed was in it. A nice popcorn movie Smiley

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: 2009 June 20, 16:58:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember being really disappointed in the Twilight Zone movie as a kid. Somehow, it didn't seem as scary in colour. (Or maybe they were going for camp, I don't know. I haven't seen it since I was ten or eleven a six.)

I'm really tempted to see if I can track down a DVD set of the original episodes now, though. I'm sure they're out there... everything else is.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: 2009 June 20, 17:05:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On Third Rock from the Sun there was a wonderful moment when William Shatner, who played the guy who saw the gremlin in the original series, and John Lithgow, who played the same part in the movie were both on the show.

Shatner's character gets off the plane and says something about seeing a gremlin chewing on the wing and that they wouldn't believe him.  Lithgow answers, "I know they never believe me either."

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: 2009 June 20, 17:07:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember being really disappointed in the Twilight Zone movie as a kid. Somehow, it didn't seem as scary in colour. (Or maybe they were going for camp, I don't know. I haven't seen it since I was ten or eleven a six.)

I'm really tempted to see if I can track down a DVD set of the original episodes now, though. I'm sure they're out there... everything else is.

If you have the SciFi network, just wait until the next holiday weekend and they'll probably do a twilight zone marathon.  They looooove that. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: 2009 June 20, 17:38:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We don't have cable at all, actually. We got it cut when we realized we were basically paying $40 a month for Battlestar Galactica, which we buy on DVD as soon as the sets come out anyway. (We doll, for some bizarre reason, still get CTV Newsnet, The Comedy Network, MTV Canada and a couple of American stations - CBS and CW Tongue - but nothing that I'd actually pay for.)

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: 2009 June 20, 17:55:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Twilight Zone movie was made more creepy, at least for me, by the fact that Vic Morrow was killed during the filming of it. Morrow was famous for his role in the TV show Combat! and as the father of Jennifer Jason Leigh. He played the bigot that was thrown into the place of someone else to experience how they felt when they were being persecuted.

A helicopter crashed on top of him and a couple of kids when they were filming a particularly hairy scene set during Viet Nam. The chopper was flying low when some of the pyrotechnic stuff caused the copter to go out of control and crash on top of the three, killing Morrow and one of the kids instantly.

The deaths of the children while filming that movie resulted in the child labour laws being reformed, as well as safety regs for film sets.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: 2009 June 20, 18:18:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God, that's terrible! I had no idea about any of that.

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: