PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 15:05:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 870261 times)
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #2295 on: 2009 May 11, 18:25:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I normally don't advertise my own stuff, but I have finally gotten the open underneath Art Nouveau stairs fixed how I want them.  They allow passage underneath with or without stages.  They are here.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2296 on: 2009 May 11, 18:43:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, how lovely.  Once I get my computer set back up [ Our tech type person is building a high end machine for his birthday and I get his old machine which is pretty high end as well] I'll be redoing my downloads, as well as cleaning up old projects and finally releasing them.  So, I'm definitely going to nab them - I also want to start making open-underneath and recolourable versions of all the maxis stairs.  [And figure out how to hide the recolours included by ea in the process].  While Sims 3 will be out soonish and I'll be giving it a look as well, I'm going to be a busy person - but it will make time fly faster as my jaw heals - I 've only got about 6 and a half more weeks before I can start being aggressive on stretching the muscles out again.

Anyway, so looking forward to nabbing that bayon kitchen and those stairs and a few other goodies that I've not grabbed because I've been on the laptop.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: 2009 May 11, 20:21:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, HL, those are terrific! 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2298 on: 2009 May 11, 20:30:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh that's totally fantastic! Yay! That's pretty exceptional.  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: 2009 May 11, 23:56:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to sound like the seagulls from Finding Nemo, but... Mineminemineminemine! And thank you!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
HugeLunatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2300 on: 2009 May 12, 03:58:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soggy, I was in process of making all the stairs recolorable, at least the ones not already done.  Hadn't thought about open underneath ones.  But I do have the chic stairs recolorable and available too.  And thank you and your welcome!  I don't mind the seagulls.   Wink  Paden you seemed to like the original ones so I thought I would let you know the open ones were done.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: 2009 May 12, 05:53:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love love love them! And, your open ones are the first ones I've ever installed, now that you described how to put things into the Scriptorium so succinctly. Damn, now I have to go get the rest of the ones I've wanted all this time but was too scared of buggering something up... Download spree number four of the day coming on!! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2302 on: 2009 May 12, 06:46:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been afraid of Sctiptorium as well, but those stairs make me want to try it now. Unfortunately, I have been staying at my dad's house for the last 2 weeks and I haven't been able to download anything cause my dad refuses to upgrade from dial-up. I'm here with my 2 year-old while my house is being worked on, and I don't know when it will be done. I miss my high-speed wi-fi. Cry

This thread and the "prettiest freesite creation" thread are both giving me anxiety, as I have to wait to download. I've been e-mailing myself links right and left so I won't forget later to go download all the pretty shiny creations.

I love the stairs. They look like they would fit in with traditional and modern styles both. Is there a matching fence to go with them?

My Deviant artwork here.
strix
ARR!

Pocket Pope

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2303 on: 2009 May 12, 11:45:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The stairs look fabulous. It's always bugged me that under the Maxis stairs was either solid, or the space under open stairs in unuseable without cheats. Yoinked and installed immediately!

"You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who screams THEIR head off will be provided for you."
   Grouch cop, "Elmo in Grouchland"
HugeLunatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2304 on: 2009 May 12, 11:54:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes there is a fence.  I have a black one here to match the stairs, plus a gate recolor.  The original is at MTS and is linked in that post.

- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Andais
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: 2009 May 12, 13:38:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woohoo!
obsidian
Landlubber

Simples!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2306 on: 2009 May 15, 10:33:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow those are excellent.

siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: 2009 May 15, 14:47:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those stairs are full of win HL!  Grin Thanks !
ETA: Thanks for the recolor template too!
« Last Edit: 2009 May 15, 14:54:26 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2308 on: 2009 May 15, 17:43:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My two open stairs are recolourable, slaved to Numenor's recolourable stairs and open underneath - thanks to Numenor tweaking them so that you can use the space under them.  The problem with the closed stairs is, in a multi-story house, there is that bit sticking through....so I tend to use open stairs more anyway.

And very cool - if you've already made recolourable versions, I can slave open stairs to yours.  Much tidier that way.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: 2009 May 20, 16:08:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been messing around with meshing since about Christmas and have quite a few objects under my belt now, so I figured I might as well start getting some of them out there. I'll start with some of the sofa sets. I'd like to thank Calalily and Paleo for their help and encouragement. Also, Pooki and Paden for testing and feedback on some of the objects.

This set is based around the maxis Luxiary King Armchair mesh. They draw their textures from that mesh.

Luxiary King Set

Reworked the Lap of Luxury sofa and managed to squeeze a couple different looks out it. Again, these meshes draw their textures from the original maxis sofa.

Lap of Luxury Set - v1

Lap of Luxury Set - v2

Because they draw their textures from the maxis ? = (C^11)? lounger, these meshes cannot carry a pattern for shit (and I tried). I left them tied to that mesh because they can carry the original solid textures reasonably well.

? = (C^11)? Mesh Set

I don't believe the poly counts are outrageous (none of the three seaters exceeds 4000) so I won't list them. Also, I gave up making shadows (I play with them off) and adjusting pricing (math is hard) after working on the Luxiary King set. If any one wants to fix them feel free.

edit - fixing links
« Last Edit: 2009 May 20, 16:34:35 by SnarkyShark » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: