PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 12:53:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 873829 times)
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #2055 on: 2009 March 12, 01:54:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have always thought that set had good recolor potential but no one seemed to be doing anything with it.  I can't recolor so I have been waiting patiently.  These look great.  Thanks.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2056 on: 2009 March 12, 02:09:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and the trashcan is still giving me fits - once downloads are back up, I'll post the bugger into object repair and see if anyone spots some stupid mistake I've overlooked.

Otherwise, I'll make the upload and advise people that the trashcan does flash blue, but its hard to notice unless you are actively looking for it.  It was really hard for me to make sure of whether it -was- fixed, and only noticed it because I was testing the animations of the main bin. Tongue

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2057 on: 2009 March 12, 03:07:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know thumbnails have been giving me fits lately.  Something is being written in the package I think that makes it permanently blue.   Undecided  The only way I get rid of it is by doing it again, and this time getting my textures correct.  I would love to figure that out!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: 2009 March 12, 05:35:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's happened to me a few times. Or the thumbnail displays the incorrect mesh. Quite a few times I've gotten a thumbnail that was the Chinese vase with the new texture wrapped around it.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: 2009 March 12, 10:28:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CRTL-Rightclick on the busted thing.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
eefje
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: 2009 March 12, 14:59:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really liked the "Kelly" mesh set from Sims 2 Play, but I haven't been able to find any recolors for it. I'm not that great at recoloring, but I decided to give it a shot. I don't think these turned out too bad.

I like those. Can they be downloaded anywhere?
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2061 on: 2009 March 12, 15:46:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CRTL-Rightclick on the busted thing.

This doesn't always work.  Neither does deleting the thumbnails.  Would be oh so happy if you could shed light on the whole perma-flashy blue.  Where is it writing this thumb image besides thumbnails in the sims 2 folder?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: 2009 March 12, 20:59:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really liked the "Kelly" mesh set from Sims 2 Play, but I haven't been able to find any recolors for it. I'm not that great at recoloring, but I decided to give it a shot. I don't think these turned out too bad.

These are so cute! I love the one with the stars the most. You are putting these up for download somewhere... right? Grin
karin hoshi
Landlubber

PMBD =D

View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: 2009 March 13, 01:13:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These are so cute! I love the one with the stars the most. You are putting these up for download somewhere... right? Grin

I love the stars one also Cheesy. That set is going into every sim house in my game if I get my hands on it. Please tell us if you will post them for download?
soulpatrolmn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: 2009 March 13, 01:54:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like those. Can they be downloaded anywhere?

I love the stars one also Cheesy. That set is going into every sim house in my game if I get my hands on it. Please tell us if you will post them for download?

I am trying to post them at Insim. For some reason the .zip wasn't added into the thread. I'm trying to add it now, but since Hughesnet is the worst internet service, I'm having trouble with it. http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,103177.0.html

If anyone has any requests for different colors for this set, let me know and I can give it a shot.

ETA: For some reason I am not able to attach the zip file to my thread at Insim, but I was finally able to upload it to mediafire. So you can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?xjmc1xiodzc Fixed, now available at the Insim link.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 13, 06:06:52 by soulpatrolmn » Logged
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: 2009 March 13, 05:49:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's odd, because I checked your file size and it's half the size of what's allowed for upload. The maximum size is 8 MB and your clocks in around 4.3 MB. If I hear anything is screwy or has gotten changed on that, I'll let you know. This thread may help a tad with uploading, at least I hope that it does.

ETA: OK, found out what the deal is. You already have four attachments in the first post i.e. the pictures of the goods, so to upload the files you'll have to double post though I don't think it's going to cause an issue if you do that. If you want to see if that works, give it a shot!
« Last Edit: 2009 March 13, 05:54:35 by Paden » Logged

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
soulpatrolmn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: 2009 March 13, 06:09:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just did what you said Paden and it worked. Thank you so much for the help.  Grin
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: 2009 March 13, 06:12:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are very welcome and glad I could help. Hey, gotta get more good stuff out there and your set looks really nice! Grin

karin hoshi
Landlubber

PMBD =D

View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: 2009 March 14, 06:40:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just did what you said Paden and it worked. Thank you so much for the help.  Grin

Yay! You just made me and my simmies happy. Cheesy
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: 2009 March 15, 02:29:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, I've never posted pics of stuff that I've built, so I'm feeling almost shy about it but what do you guys think of this? It's totally vanilla, made on my clean sims account on the computer I use downstairs. OK, images were too big, so I resized cause I know how much a pain in the butt overlarge images are for people to view, sorry bout the mistake the first time 'round.

I'm just learning how to use Fraps, please don't laugh too hard at the picture quality or you may wet yourself...
« Last Edit: 2009 March 15, 02:49:46 by Paden » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: