PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 08:20:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 870155 times)
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #2025 on: 2009 March 07, 06:54:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I loves it! I really like the kitchen/dining textures Smiley And that bedding is great~ I like the velvety goodness look of it! A table cloth would be a sweet treat!  Tongue I'll have to be checking back here for the finished goods!

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2026 on: 2009 March 07, 06:58:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right - I'll make a tablecloth tomorrow then.  And what I'm trying to do now is make sure I've got everything I'd want - the only other thing i'm considering is making a microwave and coffee maker that fits snug in the cabinent tower space of the ML&N additions.  No real clue what I'd be doing, but If I could manage it, it would make for a nifty looking kitchen I think.  Might also do a few bits of kitchen/dining decor too.  And of course I'll let you folks know when its up for download.

since I made the last post, figured I just add the new picture to this.  I haven't made the 2 tile tablecloth, but here is the 1 tile cloth.

« Last Edit: 2009 March 08, 01:53:14 by SoggyFox » Logged

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: 2009 March 08, 03:16:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, that's lovely. I am propper waiting for this set, because it looks gawjus! Kiss
seriouscookie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: 2009 March 08, 05:05:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soggy, I am digging that bedding like whoa.  It actually comes close to a bedspread that I used to have IRL.  I love finding content like that!
I'm still just trying to work my wait through the gimp tutorials - maybe one of these days I too will produce something slightly nomable.  Until then, I love seeing the awesomeness that goes on here.

Pixel breeding is such a high-brow hobby.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2029 on: 2009 March 08, 06:21:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I just found some really good fabric swatches and used those for bedding - though I did recolour these two from the original which is a nice cranberry colour with white sheets.

www.thestormradio.com
seriouscookie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: 2009 March 08, 06:52:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That makes me think that I should start scanning the metric buttload of fabric swatches left over from my years in costuming.  It didn't dawn on me that, hey people may be able to use these for textures.  I'll have to start digging some out.   I've got some neat ones.

Pixel breeding is such a high-brow hobby.
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: 2009 March 08, 22:07:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*score* I was soo hoping you would use the bedding texture to make the table cloth! You are so full of win! Thanks! Cheesy

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2032 on: 2009 March 08, 22:22:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Going to be using the bedding for the living room stuff as well - there are so many different beddings out there, that its a wonderful source for any fabric textures.

Editted to show 1x2 tablecloth.  If anyone has any last ideas for dining room/kitchen stuff, let me know soon - I'm going to shoot for a tuesday or wednesday release on this set [and sometime later on MTS2] for the collection.  When I put it up, I'll also put up the nursery set, possibly with my older curtains in a baby bedding version as well, if the uv mapping co-operates.

I'm not feeling up to trying to make a microwave and coffee maker just yet - it goes onto the back burner.  My good progress seems to have halted and the pain's gotten a bit worse.  So, I'mma gonna go to sleep early tonight.

Anyway, here is the 1x2 tablecloth.  It looks a little stretched to me, but I used HL's gingham textures and they don't so I guess its one of those optical illusions.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 09, 01:59:08 by SoggyFox » Logged

www.thestormradio.com
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: 2009 March 09, 02:12:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love it SoggyFox Cheesy

Inactive
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2034 on: 2009 March 09, 04:38:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soggy, I'm really digging the meshes. And even though I'm not fond of that particular shade of green on the tablecloth...it doesn't matter, because it's repository!  Yay.  XP  As for anything to add...  Seeing that plastic garbage can in the last couple of pictures...it looks a little out of place.  I have no idea how difficult it would be to mesh a garbage can, because there are some animations involved, but I think a kitchen garbage can in wood that matches the dining set would be pretty neat.  I don't know if you know the type I'm thinking of, the body of it is square, and then there's an downward angled wooden hinged top.  A lot of times, a design or words are woodburned or carved into the top, but just that rustic wood look would look lovely with your wood textures for that set.

Aaaand, my hair textures aren't anywhere as awesome as Nouk's, but I asked over at my LJ and there was some interest in a tutorial for handpainting hair textures, so I made one.  I think my technique may lend itself more towards the Maxis Match end of the spectrum.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: 2009 March 09, 05:14:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SoggyFox, I'm not seeing any stretching.  You probably imagined it, as you suspect.  Like the green leafy pattern for my plantsim household.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: 2009 March 09, 15:25:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aaaand, my hair textures aren't anywhere as awesome as Nouk's, but I asked over at my LJ and there was some interest in a tutorial for handpainting hair textures, so I made one.  I think my technique may lend itself more towards the Maxis Match end of the spectrum.
*faints* That is awesome... I'm going to try this too. Thanks very much!

Inactive
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: 2009 March 09, 15:37:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see where you see the stretch, but I don't think it's a true stretch, I think the pattern gets a little bigger in places.  (does that make sense?)  I see what Quincta means about the trash can, although from life experience, Paleaonth you're ugly,  it's difficult to get a trash can to perfectly match your kitchen interior.  At one point, I had a trash can that I had covered with the same wallpaper that I had papered the living room in.  People freaked on that, wondering how I ever found a place that sold waste baskets that matched wallpaper.  When I explained what I did, I got this, "Oh.  Why didn't I think of that?" look. 

But SoggyFox, that set is really shaping up nicely! 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2038 on: 2009 March 09, 22:02:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I know what you mean for the trashcan - I could probably mesh something like that, and make it match the counterculture counter, which is the repository for the other stuff.

And I think its just the section of the bedspread I used makes it look stretchy - the gingham beddings that HL made are perfectly gingham [and a great way to test Smiley]

www.thestormradio.com
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2039 on: 2009 March 09, 22:28:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cannot wait for you to get this set up Soggy.  I so lurve repository to bedding!  Kiss  I think those tableclothes might just be perfect.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: