PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 10:59:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 870187 times)
spunkysim
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1995 on: 2009 March 01, 16:20:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moune, those vases are really lovely, I can't wait until you release them!  One of the things that bugs me, too, is when vases are too small and get "lost" on tables, etc. in the game.  These look perfect in the pics you have put up so far.  The ones on the table look big enough not to get lost.

Very, very nice indeed.   Smiley

Edited for spelling error.  Fingers aren't working this morning!
« Last Edit: 2009 March 01, 16:26:37 by spunkysim » Logged
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: 2009 March 01, 17:41:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moune, those vases are really lovely, I can't wait until you release them!  One of the things that bugs me, too, is when vases are too small and get "lost" on tables, etc. in the game.  These look perfect in the pics you have put up so far.  The ones on the table look big enough not to get lost.

Very, very nice indeed.   Smiley

Edited for spelling error.  Fingers aren't working this morning!

That peeves me too. I have a huge plant/decorations category and when an object is to small to be seen, makes me just go and delete it right away. But Moune's vases are very lovely in game and definitely do not get lost.  Wink

Okay, so I took a break from the Nouk hair. Quite a long break actually. I think I might have to use Nouk's less shiny textures on it, but anyways! I really liked the new Agustin hair. I didn't like the textures so much, so I slapped some of Nouk's on. I alpha edited the ends to get rid of the curls and blended the chunkiness of it. Anything else you guys think I should do to it?

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: 2009 March 01, 18:31:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's gorgeous Bonbon! Noo, don't do anything else to it, they're yummy!
Nouk textures ftw Cheesy

Updated April 30th!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: 2009 March 01, 19:01:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's gorgeous Bonbon! Noo, don't do anything else to it, they're yummy!
Nouk textures ftw Cheesy

Grin Thank you Beth. Once I get SimPe/WW to work I will share them. Plus the other metric ton of hairs I have recolored.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Sea-Witch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: 2009 March 01, 19:35:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bonbon, there's a section in the rear view where the hair melts into the shoulder, but I can't tell if that's your model or your mesh.  The texture and colouring look great!  The ends look nice, too; I hate it when hair-ends seem to float over my Sims's back, but these look really natural.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: 2009 March 01, 19:53:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately it's the mesh. I was playing with the hair in game last night and the back of the hair cuts into the back of adults.

redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: 2009 March 01, 23:27:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love the recolors Misbonbon. I think they're perfect.
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: 2009 March 02, 03:32:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very nice Missbonbon Wink  And Moune I love the vases!  Cheesy I await zee uploads!

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2003 on: 2009 March 02, 03:34:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are very nommable hairs, but I can see what you mean about them cutting into the back.  The blond one in that photo seems to be doing it a bit.  I wish I could help you, but I'm busy trying to make that damn avi of mine less blurry, my eyes keep going out of focus looking at it.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: 2009 March 02, 06:07:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you guys for the nice comments.  Smiley Once I can get them binned and the elders linked properly/compressed I'll upload them.

They are very nommable hairs, but I can see what you mean about them cutting into the back.  The blond one in that photo seems to be doing it a bit.  I wish I could help you, but I'm busy trying to make that damn avi of mine less blurry, my eyes keep going out of focus looking at it.

It's alright Immortelle. For the record I like your avi if that helps.  Tongue

Edited to keep from double posting.

I have made the Nouk hair my bitch!  Grin

Instead of using Nouks shiny textures, and I used her newer duller ones. Mostly because since they are less shiny it was easier to line the textures up. There's only a couple issues though.

That, merged with the fact that the scalp pokes through in the back on the toddler hair, and that on the child mesh that hair pokes through the ears a tad bit. I just need to know how you guys feel about the alpha on the strands. Should I leave it thick so there's no bleed through in the back, or can you guys handle a little scalp action? If the first picture is to large feel free to poke me with sharp sticks and obligatory macros. For some reason the picture is actually showing up on the preview larger than what it actually is.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 02, 09:59:32 by Missbonbon » Logged

crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: 2009 March 02, 14:55:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The scalp showing in back would drive me nuts.  Sad
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2006 on: 2009 March 02, 19:07:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you very much for all your imput. It is priceless to be able to come hear your opinions - knowing full well that pirates asskick, but don't asskiss.  Cheesy

I've made the final changes and am trying to get everything ready to release tomorrow. There will be a new bedroom too - Bayon style, like the dining room that's on my front page now, and I really just need to layout the pages and then upload both sets. I'll leave word here when I'm done.

Missbonbon, that first hair is VERY lovely, and I'm quite sure I need to have that on one of my sims. Where will you eventually upload it?

As for the second one, I would prefer the thickness to the bleed-through. Being an object freak, I'm in no way anal about Bodyshop stuff, but I think that would annoy me enough to not use it.

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: 2009 March 03, 03:28:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Crunk and Moune for your input. Smiley I will eventually upload the hairs probably to GOS and put a link here. I just need to get them binned/compressed and I'm eyeing a few more hairs before I give up the goodies.  Grin If anyone is willing to help me bin that Augstin hair I would love them forever, since it's being such a bitch for me.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: 2009 March 03, 03:31:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With agus's hair it's the mesh, you'd have to email agus and ask if he can make a fix Smiley
With my mesh, it's also the mesh, you'd have to put different strands in different opacity groups, wich would mean chopping up the mesh and etc. I wouldn't reccomend uploading it like that because transparency problems are really annoying... It does look very nice, i see you fixed the hairline up too Smiley

Inactive
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2009 on: 2009 March 03, 19:41:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, both sets are up and downloadable. Hope you'll enjoy. Link in my signature.

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: