PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:13:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 870209 times)
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1935 on: 2009 February 23, 18:26:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Many thanks!  I just have to get some decent in game shots.  Soon, I promise, soon!

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: 2009 February 23, 19:20:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a hotel I have been working on for a good 6 months now, trying to get it perfect.

Its called the Robert Crumplebottom Memorial Hotel (I'm pretty sure thats what I named it). Its in honor of Robert Crumplebottom, the late puppeteer, and Mrs. Crumplebottom's late husband.

It has 6 hotel rooms, Two doubles, two singles, and two that have a private living room. Each room has a private bathroom. There is also a Library, Dining hall, and Ballroom on the first floor. On the second floor there is a bar that has a pool table and two poker tables. Also hidden in the hotel (well not that hidden from the player) is a secret room that has the lot's only TV.

Here is a link to see more pictures, there are 17 more.
http://s617.photobucket.com/albums/tt257/nate1678/

And to get the lot, here it the link, http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mzjn1axlmml

Its been clean up and play tested, you know, all that good stuff.  Wink
And there is no CC. I don't upload lots with CC, too much work to see who to thank.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1937 on: 2009 February 23, 19:26:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oooh - that's nice - snagged, so thank you. naceygirl, I love those lips in particular.  The other stuff is cool - don't get me wrong - but the lips are my fave. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Moonie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: 2009 February 23, 20:27:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The hotel looks really nice, but I feel like something is missing from the landscape.  Maybe a fence and tall gate?

Two atoms were sitting at a bar... one says "I think I just lost an electron."  The other asks "are you sure?" To which the first one replies " I'm positive." - Wadsworth (from Fallout 3)
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: 2009 February 23, 21:18:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love that at the very end of the hotel pictures, there's a picture of a woman using the baby roaster.  "Another convenient service offered by our hotel!"

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1940 on: 2009 February 23, 22:18:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks very nice - I'll nab the hotel soon and keep it for when I need another hotel.  I expect I'll want one for my downtown or shopping district.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: 2009 February 23, 22:56:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love that at the very end of the hotel pictures, there's a picture of a woman using the baby roaster.  "Another convenient service offered by our hotel!"

Well thats in there because you can't hotlink freesite pictures, and I wanted to post that in the prettiest freesite creations.

It looks very nice - I'll nab the hotel soon and keep it for when I need another hotel.  I expect I'll want one for my downtown or shopping district.

That was the the intention of the hotel, it really does not fit any of the vacation catagories that came with BV, so I made it to go downtown, and that way Crumplebottom can visit it. Her favorite room is the bar.  Wink

The hotel looks really nice, but I feel like something is missing from the landscape.  Maybe a fence and tall gate?

I thought about putting a fence and gate, but didn't. I don't know, I may go put one in when I can play the sims again, and post an updated version.

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
neo-patriot
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: 2009 February 23, 23:39:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought about putting a fence and gate, but didn't. I don't know, I may go put one in when I can play the sims again, and post an updated version.

I usually don't mind a minimal landscape for hotels. Its easier to convert it to fit another vac. type. The hotel looks great. I've been getting into victorian style lately since I got tired of modern contemporary after 3 years.
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: 2009 February 24, 02:13:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I need some feedback. Middle aged make-up. I find it kinda sad that there's no middle aged period in the game. Baby, toddler, kid, teen, youngadult, adult, then elder.

I'm planning on doing some makeup tweaks that simulate older faces but not necessarily elder faces. For starters I did this. Eyelids just starting to droop and hood over the eye-- for those guys who maybe partied a bit too much in their youth and aren't shaking off the hard weekends like they used to... or something like that:

After I tweak and perfect this, I want to make a set matching Anva's skins. And then maybe some forehead creases, under eye bags, and some nasal-labial folds to mix and match with.
eefje
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: 2009 February 24, 09:00:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oolong, that is such a good idea! And you're so right, I have make-up to make my sims look like 80, but not like 50. I for one will definitely be dowloading this!
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: 2009 February 24, 09:08:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hell yes! That's looking good, oolong! The hood over the eye looks awesome. Do you happen to have a shot of him without the makeup, for reference?

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: 2009 February 24, 11:55:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would so love this oolong!   Plus, not everyone's eyelids fold the same way!  So it could also be used for making someone look more individual!   Great stuff!  (I had this problem when making Poirot - not enough older make-up!)

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: 2009 February 24, 17:23:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks guys. I'm in the process of making different eyelids, and then maybe some eyebags. I want to make nasal labial folds too and maybe other things that aren't occuring to me at the present. Then I can make hot older guys like Liam Neeson, Matt Berninger--- manly men. My game has been overpopulated by pretty boys.

the before and after.
meh. If anyone knows of an already existing middle age makeup set I'd love to know!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: 2009 February 24, 18:00:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow nancy, all that makeup looks awesome!  Grin My simmies will thank you.

Rum nate, the hotel looks awesome as well. I'm guessing that is a skating rink in the front of the house? Which makes me wonder if sims can still use the rink if the fountain is in the middle?

oolong, I think the make up is coming along great! You could also try some cheek folds like in this picture:

http://www.peggyhaymes.com/files/QuickSiteImages/middle_aged_man.jpg

I know there is face wrinkles for elderly people, but you could also add in some faint wrinkles all over the face.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: 2009 February 24, 18:22:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rum nate, the hotel looks awesome as well. I'm guessing that is a skating rink in the front of the house? Which makes me wonder if sims can still use the rink if the fountain is in the middle?

Yes it is an ice rink. And it is usable, because I'm pretty sure the fountain is a tile away from the rink. I do know that it is not in the rink's footprint in any way. 

And oolong, that makeup is look good. I need to make my sims look a little different and aged every so often, so i would use that.

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: