PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 19:19:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 873700 times)
Nova Strike
Landlubber

I demand an explanation for your bullshit.

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1710 on: 2009 January 11, 01:31:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK....

Ready the torches and pitchforks, I just killed an afternoon making eyes.  Shocked I wanted to try to make more presentable than a set I have hidden that -I- barely use.

And I'll be honest, I've never shared my creations in a public manner before in mass download, so... I admit you've just hit self-conscious mode. There's a Terms of Use in there.

The full range is Grey, Yellow, Red, Purple (-I- use them!!), Green, Orange-y Brown, Teal, and blue. The teal leans on the green side. Tongue

All I've is the grey-- I'm stuck with the in-game photos (which game me a boot to the head. RRR!), and the only photo-shopping is enlarging the image there so you can see them better.  The sclera is from KnyghtSkyKyte, so the only part 'mine' is the Irises here.

Anyhow, yammer, yammer. I binned them so they'll pop around properly, if your the type to have your simmies Try for Baby into oblivion. Brown being most dominant, purple and red being rare-as-shit.

"Opticon" Eyes

Currently, I only have them here for you guys (awaiting a stoning) and I'm scrabbling over to my LJ and popping them up there too.

I'll be going into my little corner now. Cheesy Hope someone finds use.

deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: 2009 January 11, 02:35:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay. I officially hate Fables! BF has been re-playing it and has hogged the computer most nights, leaving me to my reading and wii playing. And I only get a couple of minutes here and there to check this forum and it's not fair!
Yes they are more than okay Gayle, they are super awesome! The minute I get home I am so nabbing them! Cheesy
*iz at horrid work* Thank you so much! Have some rum!

Cala, I design mostly 1950's - 1970's style houses, I love retro stuff. I might *shyly* show you guys some of the houses, with the new burgular alarm! I love the fact that it is in simlish! Heh.
It's so nice to have some variety isn't it? Oh and pickles, I love atomic stuff too! It adds the coolest touch  Grin

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: 2009 January 11, 02:36:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay new eyes! I've been slowing cleaning out all of the Rensim stuff I have, including the tons of geneticized (can anyone spell that without thinking about it? eek!) eyes I spent a weekend doing. I might switch some of them out for these! Thanks Smiley
ekrubynaffit
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: 2009 January 11, 10:23:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is a lovely house there Ekrubynaffit. There is one problem that I can see with it, and that is the mailbox, You have placed it with it overlapping a fence, and I don't think that the Sims will have the brains to relise that they can, in fact, still go over that tiny wee fencing there. And I would suggest adding replacing a few of the trees for mor variety of them. Other than these tiny things, it is lovely. 

Always glad for constructive comments, thanks tapthatbooty, I didnt even think about the mailbox over the fence and I do need to branch out (no pun intended} when it comes to using trees I always use the same ones!

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: 2009 January 11, 23:59:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BF has been re-playing it and has hogged the computer most nights, leaving me to my reading and wii playing. And I only get a couple of minutes here and there to check this forum and it's not fair!

I will never understand how two adults can live together with only one computer between them.

TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: 2009 January 12, 00:19:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will never understand how two adults can live together with only one computer between them.

I'm drawing a blank on this one, I'd hate to have to share a computer with anyone, it just cannot be done.

So, it would appear that my debut break into the world of Sims 2 custom content started and ended in an EPIC FAIL!! I tried to open SimPE, and after god knows how long of it loading, a few times I thought it had stopped responding, I tried to go into the workshop thing to get some paintings, well, that didn't work and it DID stop responding. I just have no luck with this I guess hehe.

I'm loving them alarms, I may just steal them  Cheesy.
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: 2009 January 12, 00:21:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BF has been re-playing it and has hogged the computer most nights, leaving me to my reading and wii playing. And I only get a couple of minutes here and there to check this forum and it's not fair!

Me neither, although, if someone took our computers away, we might communicate, lol

Updated April 30th!
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: 2009 January 12, 00:39:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm drawing a blank on this one, I'd hate to have to share a computer with anyone, it just cannot be done.

Well, we just don't make that much money to be able to construct another computer atm. We need a new bed, so we are saving up for that. It's okay, I don't really mind. Well,  I do mind a little, the fact he can be a bit selfish about the time he spends on it, but that's only because we have been having people around since Christmas and he blames me for that  Cheesy So he grabs all quiet times with the computer or me. Either way, I just get to sit and do other things. I do have a laptop but my sister is using it, because she's going back to Uni and her own died. We've been sharing a desktop since 2001, it can be done and usually it's not a problem. Smiley

TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: 2009 January 12, 00:44:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't mean for that to sound insulting in case it came across that way. You should make a rota with him or something, or hide the computer and put it in a place only you will find.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: 2009 January 12, 01:58:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehe, you're nuts Tap!
It's okay, I don't mind. I was just frustrated that Gayle was making me a nice alarm, and I felt that it snuck up on me since I was only using the computer at work. (I have one at work, I also share with a co-worker), not to say I was frustrated at HER, but at my circumstances, I wanted to thank her as quickly as I could, and be involved a bit more. You know what it's like Smiley
I don't take offence or anything about the sharing comment, it's all cool.

Man it's so hot today, and I fell ill over night. I think I ate something bad. I can't even sit in front of the computer for much longer (It's been about 2 hours and I keep having to leave)
Trust me to be sick, on a hot day, on the day that BF said "Have the computer today babe, I am going to read when I get home. Catch up on my comics"
MAN.  Angry Now I have to go lie down. /End of bitchin'

Thanks everyone for the alarm help!  Kiss

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1720 on: 2009 January 12, 07:04:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pffft. You're all wusses - of course it can be done.

Coolington and I shared one computer while we were both at university - him the first six months of undergraduate, me the first six months of my Ph.D.. And look - no divorce.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1721 on: 2009 January 12, 11:38:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just frustrated that Gayle was making me a nice alarm, and I felt that it snuck up on me since I was only using the computer at work. (I have one at work, I also share with a co-worker), not to say I was frustrated at HER, but at my circumstances, I wanted to thank her as quickly as I could, and be involved a bit more. You know what it's like Smiley

Thanks everyone for the alarm help!  Kiss

Hey don't stress about getting back to me - we all have RL for starters and anyway I did tell you I doubted I would get round to doing them until today so the fact I snuck them in a couple of days or so early probably contributed to leaving you behind a bit LOL  Glad you liked them anyway. Now off to tackle this rather large bedroom set I have planned  Grin

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1722 on: 2009 January 12, 14:42:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tried the sharing the computer thing once.  Never again.  These days if my Mac needs fixing I hold his computer for ransom (put games on it I know are unstable and likely to stuff up his computer, tamper with the files and settings until the my Mac is either sorted out, or replaced - with another Mac to my specifications.)  I'm a very strong minded and demanding woman Tongue

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1723 on: 2009 January 12, 15:16:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Share?  What is this word? Tongue

I have two computers, and the rule is don't touch either one.  There are also two other PC's for the chilluns and hubby to use, with strict directions of "if you get pr0n and virus', tis your problem!"

Hubby leaves mine alone 99% of the time, cause if they break and I get bored, I start making very long lists of projects for him to do.  Cheesy

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
feathered
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: 2009 January 16, 12:51:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I took the shoes off those AL mandarin pants. Also separated Kiss

edit: added link to grab em here.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: