PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:41:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 869850 times)
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1635 on: 2009 January 05, 21:43:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh no, looks like I missed the troll. I'm not too disappointed though, a troll who deletes its posts equals no fun for us. Thank goodness for Cala, her magical prt scr button, and her talent for capturing the stupidness. Kiss If it would have stayed around, I definetly could have schooled it on moar insults. Please, calling someone a bitch is way too third grade for me. I prefer twat waffle myself.

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Butthurt
Landlubber

Making zombie pirates look sexy since 1990

View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: 2009 January 05, 22:05:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Twat waffle... I'll have to steal that one. Tongue

I'm surprised the name Butthurt wasn't already taken...
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: 2009 January 05, 22:10:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always miss the good stuff.  That's what I get for going off and actually doing something constructive.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1638 on: 2009 January 05, 22:32:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know i said this before, but this will be my last post here. I wanted to say a few things before i go. I am a 26 years old, working as a teller in a bank. While i only make 13.50$ an hour, i live a simple life, living in a new but small home, may not be much but i am happy with it and I have nothing more than a highschool diploma, nor do I care to further my education. All i want out of life is what i have now. I know that my typing skills and puncuation are bad, i don't need to be reminded of that, everyone has their flaws. Math and numbers has always been my strong point. So, if you feel you must poke fun at me then thats your prerogative. I would like to say sorry to a few folks on this site *you know who you are*. I stumbled onto this site and wanted nothing more than to introduce myself, and meet new people. Then, I was attacked by a large group of wolves that feed on me like i was roadkill. I did nothing wrong, but it did make me angry...and I admit that my actions were childish and rather dim witted. I was trying to learn this site and take a look around, and i could not believe how I was treated. I deleted my posts to try and see if i could delete my profile and stuff on this site...but i guess i have to contact adms. So, now that my flesh has been ripped off are you gonna naw on the bones?

Nope - just going to quote you. Boy have you got a lot to learn about wolves.

Actually on topic, I've been getting a lot of people asking for recolours of the Romance Bed all over the place. So I've decided to put up a page for my little download whores:
It already has some little goodies by engelchen

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: 2009 January 05, 22:39:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know i said this before, but this will be my last post here. I wanted to say a few things before i go. I am a 26 years old, working as a teller in a bank. While i only make 13.50$ an hour, i live a simple life, living in a new but small home, may not be much but i am happy with it and I have nothing more than a highschool diploma, nor do I care to further my education. All i want out of life is what i have now. I know that my typing skills and puncuation are bad, i don't need to be reminded of that, everyone has their flaws. Math and numbers has always been my strong point. So, if you feel you must poke fun at me then thats your prerogative. I would like to say sorry to a few folks on this site *you know who you are*. I stumbled onto this site and wanted nothing more than to introduce myself, and meet new people. Then, I was attacked by a large pack of wolves that feed on me like i was roadkill. I did nothing wrong, but it did make me angry...and I admit that my actions were childish and rather dim witted. I was trying to learn this site and take a look around, and i could not believe how I was treated. I deleted my posts to try and see if i could delete my profile and stuff on this site...but i guess i have to contact adms. So, now that my flesh has been ripped off are you gonna naw on the bones?

Nothing will be deleted, Pescado loves MOAR FIGHT too much, Surely you know the tone of this site isn't one to muddle cuddle people but to tell them how it is? You did do something wrong - you came into this site, obviously didn't read this thread and realise that it involved people asking for advice etc and then proceeded to make things worse by calling us all bitches. Bad move.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: 2009 January 05, 23:41:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

please delete me!...i am leaving this horrible site, this is not an adult site it is a place where bitches gather to bitch.  

This is an elaborately staged joke, right? If not, find a way to delete yourself. No one is going to do it for you. If I weren't so lazy, I'd check to see if there is a way to delete one's own account. But seeing as that I AM spectacularly lazy, I won't. If you never make another post again, why would it matter if you have an account here or not? Leave the dramatic "I'm leaving" proclaimations to deviantart or some other website that eats shit like that up.

No one cares about your life story, either. What is this, Oprah?
karin hoshi
Landlubber

PMBD =D

View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: 2009 January 05, 23:48:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

please delete me!...i am leaving this horrible site, this is not an adult site it is a place where bitches gather to bitch.  

This is an elaborately staged joke, right? If not, find a way to delete yourself. No one is going to do it for you. If I weren't so lazy, I'd check to see if there is a way to delete one's own account. But seeing as that I AM spectacularly lazy, I won't. If you never make another post again, why would it matter if you have an account here or not? Leave the dramatic "I'm leaving" proclaimations to deviantart or some other website that eats shit like that up.

No one cares about your life story, either. What is this, Oprah?

Maybe she thinks that by telling how much money she earns she'll get good points with the pirates like on a paysite.
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: 2009 January 05, 23:54:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe she thinks that by telling how much money she earns she'll get good points with the pirates like on a paysite.

Or maybe a cookie and hug?
D'awww
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: 2009 January 06, 00:22:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone who has a freesite and supports freesites is welcome here, but look back at your post.
For a first post, all of us got the impression that you joined up, advertised your site, and we felt it quite rude.
Like I said, if you'd of read the topic, you'd of seen that people give advice, they criticise and they show off what creators have made so that everyone else can omnomnom it.
None of us advertise our sites, not even Cala, she has it in her sig, as do I.
If you want to be seen in the right light, maybe you should delete your posts, apologise without causing a huge argument and maybe start again?
Not everyone who makes their first post here is welcomed with open arms, especially when the first post includes something stupid (your site itself isn't stupid, it's nice, it's just what you said and the way you presented your first post), my first post got attacked by the wolves too (Calalily actually enjoyed nomming me I bet Tongue), but all you do is apologise not freak out.

Ash, I think I love you, twat waffle Cheesy

Thanks Butthurt! Glad you like the stuff I make, I'm not anywhere near pro, I enjoy doing them and sharing them! Please do share your stuff with us!

Updated April 30th!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: 2009 January 06, 00:23:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

nor do I care to further my education.

I'm shocked. Truly.

Those are great walls, I like the recolored cars, and I am om nomming Calalily's bed now.

Edit: One of these days Calalily is going to bite me for spelling her name wrong Tongue.

ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: 2009 January 06, 01:33:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Noobs are so sensitive.  Shocked

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: 2009 January 06, 01:38:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Throw stones at them.  Grin
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: 2009 January 06, 01:39:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First, I don't give a flying fuck what you make or what you do for a living.  Second, do you really and I mean really, think you are the first person to throw insults here?  Not to mention, you failed at that as well.

Get over yourself, I'm over you already.  Tongue

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: 2009 January 06, 01:45:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, she just fucked herself out of some site traffic because I had planned on going over to see if she had anything worth a shit, but if she acts like she's all that and a bag of chips... Newsflash! You ain't even worth a salt crystal from said bag! Douche bag, take your kermitflailing elsewhere and get yourself to a walk in closet, a nunnery sure the hell wouldn't have you with an ego like that...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: 2009 January 06, 01:46:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And the lesson learned here...

A hard life does not excuse you from acting like a douchesauce. I'm willing to bet there are many of us pirates who could give you a run for your money in the "Life sucks" department, but yanno what makes us better? We don't use it as an excuse.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: