PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 18:57:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 875311 times)
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1620 on: 2009 January 05, 18:36:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it doesnt say creation help, it says POST YOUR CREATIONS...thank you and have a nice day

It may say that, but if you'd of read some of the thread you would of realised most of it is creation help, criticism and suggestions.

Welcome to the site though, and I've had a look at your site and you have some good stuff on there, and your site itself looks quite neat :]

Updated April 30th!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: 2009 January 05, 18:37:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Usually, people post pics for others to drool over and comment. That is the approved method of getting people to go to your site, a free preview if you wish to put it that way. Have a nice day.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1622 on: 2009 January 05, 20:07:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Use tiny pic - it's the easiest. Save the photo to your computer, upload it here: http://tinypic.com/. It will spit out a ready made link for you with [img] at the front - copy and paste the whole thing, test it out with preview to see if it shows up, then post. If it doesn't work, try again. Smiley

Just be warned though, I will be the first to leap on you if all you intend to do is spam us with updates, and that won't do your site any good, because principled pirates will refuse to visit it.  Wink
« Last Edit: 2009 January 05, 20:20:40 by calalily » Logged

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: 2009 January 05, 20:38:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to sound rude, but with a grand total of 4 posts to your name, who do you think you are? Speshial snowflukes we like not. Get with the program. If you wish to show us something, learn how to post pictures.

By the way, your keyboard has 2 shift keys, see them? Use them! An apostrophe once in a while wouldn't hurt either, as it would make your posts more legible.

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: 2009 January 05, 20:50:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's how it's done.

E.T.A. deleting posts is the wuss way out.

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: 2009 January 05, 20:55:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

nice! real nice! but i am done with this shit...you cranky whores ran me outta here, i feel so sorry for you!...holla!

Oh, boy.
Firstly, if you had bothered to read this thread at all, you would have noticed that we all come in here and SHOW OFF our creations. We post pictures, ask for advice to make it better, etc. When it's done, we post links, if people seemed interested. Most everyone who participates here also participates in other places in the phorum, so I guess you could say that this thread is dedicated to creations by our pirates. You've come in here with your bad punctuation and posted a bunch of links to your site, not bothering to join any conversations or give anyone else encouragement. This is not a "ohai look at my site bai" kind of thread. As I mentioned before, you would have known that had you actually read the thread. Or even skimmed through it a bit.
Secondly, coming in here and cussing at us is not the best way to make everyone stop being a 'damn biotch'. Souping isn't, either. Nor deleting posts.
Thirdly, the dentist gave me happy pills not too long ago, I just don't want to take them. Tongue

Edit:I really should have used the quote button first time around.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1626 on: 2009 January 05, 20:58:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

E.T.A. deleting posts is the wuss way out.

When you see baleetion you must preserve their bad behaviour before they baleet the lot.

what the fuck man? you guys need some happy pills? what is up with everyone being such a damn biotch?

nice! real nice! but i am done with this shit...you cranky whores ran me outta here, i feel so sorry for you!...holla!

PRESERVED FOREVER - or until Pescado ditches the forum.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: 2009 January 05, 21:01:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to mention sending PMs swearing at us. You are made of fail. Once again get with the program. If you can't handle interacting in an adult forum which has a specific attitude, I suggest you look elsewhere. Who knows maybe you'll find something better suited to your 12ness. Is it Saturday somewhere in the world or have the trolls been issued weekday passes?

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1628 on: 2009 January 05, 21:02:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Post it Alexia  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: 2009 January 05, 21:05:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Deleted the bugger. But the title was GRANNY PRUDENCE (I kid you not) and the pm consisted of:
you suck ass...ARR! Tongue

Real classy, don't ya think? For future reference Cala, would I have to quote a PM to post it?

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1630 on: 2009 January 05, 21:07:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Deleted the bugger. But the title was GRANNY PRUDENCE (I kid you not) and the pm consisted of:
you suck ass...ARR! Tongue

Real classy, don't ya think? For future reference Cala, would I have to quote a PM to post it?

Noooooooooo! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?! Just cut and paste will do - we can't follow the link to your PM box anyway. Cheesy I happen to think you rock anyway.  Kiss

ETA: Has spammed up TSR with ads too. I would have torn it a new one - thank you for preventing great injustice and much spam.

ETA:
please delete me!...i am leaving this horrible site, this is not an adult site it is a place where bitches gather to bitch. 

Visit Calalilysims

Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: 2009 January 05, 21:13:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

please delete me!...i am leaving this horrible site, this is not an adult site it is a place where bitches gather to bitch.  
Please tell me your whole swearing vocabulary does not consist of 1 word! Bitch and various spellings of this?! I'm ESL and even I can do better than that.

Noooooooooo! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?! Just cut and paste will do - we can't follow the link to your PM box anyway. Cheesy I happen to think you rock anyway.  Kiss
Thanks for the info Cala, I'll keep it in mind. You rock my socks, you hairy faced bed creating godess you! (And I have never paired you up with Pescado, honestly, nope, no......do I protest too much?)

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1632 on: 2009 January 05, 21:17:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please tell me your whole swearing vocabulary does not consist of 1 word! Bitch and various spellings of this?! I'm ESL and even I can do better than that.

Classic new saying. Cheesy I can see it playing out:

Noob - "You guys are poopy heads"
Alexia and or other pirates not even ESL: "I'm ESL and even I can do better than that!"  Cheesy

You rock my socks, you hairy faced bed creating godess you! (And I have never paired you up with Pescado, honestly, nope, no......do I protest too much?)

Do it to Skadi - she *likes* it.  Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

Butthurt
Landlubber

Making zombie pirates look sexy since 1990

View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: 2009 January 05, 21:19:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good God, how old are you? You're acting like a child who didn't get his way. You really should have checked this place out before you jumped in and made a fool of yourself.

Beth, I love the silver Golf recolor. And the bed recolors. And everything else on your LJ! Smiley

I'm feeling incredibly inferior now, so I won't share any of my "masterpieces." Tongue

I'm surprised the name Butthurt wasn't already taken...
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: 2009 January 05, 21:33:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only creative thing I make is small houses, only fit for retired couples  Grin. Don't feel bad about showing us your work Butthurt. If you can take constucive critisism, you're sure to improve. Plus I'm loving your signature, so I'd like to see it float around a bit more.

Regarding Skadi pairings, I shall wait till she has delivered before submiting her to the charm of the F.O.J. He's making the rounds around my pirate hood at the moment. Quite the ladies man.

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: