PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:37:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 869790 times)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1605 on: 2009 January 01, 14:09:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beth I'm having an issue with the download on your LJ. Since the link isn't clickable I've been pasting it into the web bar, but when the page comes up, mediafire tells me there are no available servers to process the download.  Cry

Crunk I like how the blushes turned out. Would be awesome if they were layerable with Jen's do you could have a sim with a zigzag face.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1606 on: 2009 January 01, 15:18:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm...I'm not sure if I could get an awesome matchy brown.  At the distance of the caps, it's hard to tell, but there is some texture among all the patterns, and I don't think the browns are necessarily the same.  I used more than one set of paper scans to do the wallpapers.  I obviously chose ones that made sense in a set, though, since it was a gift and I wanted it to make sense.

Since they are trimless, though, I bet they would go well along with a few of the walls from Hysterical Paroxysm's megaset of painted walls. 

Well, that's fine then.  Smiley  I'll look round in HP's set to see some browns that will compliment that.  It wouldn't need to be exact since there'd be the patterns.  They are lovely though.  Smiley

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: 2009 January 01, 21:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beth I'm having an issue with the download on your LJ. Since the link isn't clickable I've been pasting it into the web bar, but when the page comes up, mediafire tells me there are no available servers to process the download.  Cry

Fixed! And also, because copying unlinked text into addresss bar is a pain in the arse I've made it into a link :]

Updated April 30th!
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: 2009 January 02, 00:27:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been trying to edit some make-up from GOS and decided to cross post it, because I rather like how its coming out.

Ooooh, yay! DO. WANT.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: 2009 January 02, 14:34:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fixed! And also, because copying unlinked text into addresss bar is a pain in the arse I've made it into a link :]

YAY! Thank you so much.  Grin

Edit: I just wanted to say, Beth, I love how you have your name on all your downloads. It makes for much easier sorting and finding.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: 2009 January 03, 00:53:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit: I just wanted to say, Beth, I love how you have your name on all your downloads. It makes for much easier sorting and finding.

Haha, glad you like that! The main reason I did it was so that I can seperate my stuff away from the rest of my downloads folder when I make the stuff, so that I can move them into their own special folder, but I shall totally keep that format going :]

Updated April 30th!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: 2009 January 03, 04:47:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha, glad you like that! The main reason I did it was so that I can seperate my stuff away from the rest of my downloads folder when I make the stuff, so that I can move them into their own special folder, but I shall totally keep that format going :]

Tongue Thank you. Who would have thought that being organized yourself would help others?

Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: 2009 January 04, 01:55:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish my flat was more organized than my Sims Downloads folder though lmao!

Updated April 30th!
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: 2009 January 05, 00:58:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I know double Posting is baaaad, but this post has nothing to do with my post above, plus I need answers!

I recoloured my first car this evening (yay go me!), and made 4 colours, green, black, silver and blue.
Here are pics, they're recolours of the Golf GTI off Sims2CarSource.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/bethbrit2001/sims%202/Creations/golfsilver.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/bethbrit2001/sims%202/Creations/golfgreen.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/bethbrit2001/sims%202/Creations/golfblue.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/bethbrit2001/sims%202/Creations/golfblack.jpg

What do you think? Is there any other colours you'd like in there? Don't ask for red as red is the colour you download the car as ;] (I don;t normally use my own work, I do it as a hobby, but I love my black recolour of it, it's not a dead on black, it's got a tint of grey to it, so it doesn't look totally floodfilled :])

Also, I managed to get them recolours done on the Caress of Teak bed. I did them especially for HL's double bed version, here are previews...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/bethbrit2001/sims%202/Creations/mahoganybed.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/bethbrit2001/sims%202/Creations/oakbed.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/bethbrit2001/sims%202/Creations/pinebed.jpg

They'll probably be up on my LJ (linkage in sig) by tomorrow afternoon GMT, and so will the cars unless I get some colour requests :]
So, what do you guys think?

Updated April 30th!
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: 2009 January 05, 01:18:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those cars are lovely, Beth! I honestly can't think of another color as I usually just think of those five colors for cars. Maybe a goldish/tan color? I can't wait to stop by your LiveJournal to nom those cars Kiss. Just a quick question about the mesh, how clickable is it? Meaning is there only a certain area that you can click on the car, such as the windshield, or is the whole thing clickable?

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1615 on: 2009 January 05, 04:42:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I adore the green one... I will definitely be stopping by to grab them.  Smiley

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
spunkysim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: 2009 January 05, 06:07:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love the cars AND the beds... will be taking a pass by your LJ tomorrow when I get home from work!   Grin
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: 2009 January 05, 09:56:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This isn't an advertising thread. It's a creation help thread.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: 2009 January 05, 13:03:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those cars are lovely, Beth! I honestly can't think of another color as I usually just think of those five colors for cars. Maybe a goldish/tan color? I can't wait to stop by your LiveJournal to nom those cars Kiss. Just a quick question about the mesh, how clickable is it? Meaning is there only a certain area that you can click on the car, such as the windshield, or is the whole thing clickable?

Well I was playing it yesterday with Pescado and Cala's family and it seems you can click anywhere on it. I've noticed though if you go to close to it it's quite gappy in the joints, but I'm not too bothered about that, it's very well made other than that :]

Okay, I shall go upload now then :]

Edit : Uploaded, linkage in sig! xx
« Last Edit: 2009 January 05, 15:48:59 by Beth » Logged

Updated April 30th!
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: 2009 January 05, 18:28:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I was playing it yesterday with Pescado and Cala's family and it seems you can click anywhere on it. I've noticed though if you go to close to it it's quite gappy in the joints, but I'm not too bothered about that, it's very well made other than that :]

Okay, I shall go upload now then :]

Edit : Uploaded, linkage in sig! xx

Awesome! I'm definetly heading to your LJ to grab them.  Smiley

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: