PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 06:34:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 874771 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1485 on: 2008 December 14, 06:36:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, for those who wanted my winter walls, the ones with the snowflakes, you can get them at my new site here - http://www.thefoxsden.simlogical.com/

Its only the one page for the moment, while I try and move, knit christmas presents and do other end of year, holiday things, but this is a holiday set so, needs to be shared now, not sometime next year.

Huzzah! Thank you.  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1486 on: 2008 December 14, 07:22:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Got the hairs up!  (And I did tweak the textures like was suggested, but I have a feeling I could've done it a bit more.  Oh how I love my subtlety, even when it isn't practical...)

Four naturals, four neons.

Four naturals, four neons.

No, I haven't been influenced by GoS, why do you say that? XD  I had a feeling they would appreciate the neon over there, and I'm fond of making blue recolors I'll never use, so a few more on top of that was nothing.

...I also love the way the preview shots came out.  I discovered the effect with the lights and that wallpaper completely by accident!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1487 on: 2008 December 14, 11:11:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I haven't been influenced by GoS, why do you say that? XD 

Cheesy I've been finding myself drawn to certain colours too.  I think they look lovely Quinctia. I like the ends of that long hair - very nice and clear.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: 2008 December 14, 14:38:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They turned out lovely Quinctia! I think your tweaking on the textures turned out perfectly as well! I nommed them from MTS2 as soon as I got home. About the different hair colors, my custom hair bin has over a 100 different streaked and dyed sim hair styles. Non of which I use, but all of which I have an odd fondness for. I always keep telling myself that one day I will dye my hair dark brown, with faint red or pink streaks. Needless to say my goal has yet to be accomplished.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: 2008 December 14, 17:34:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Trotting myself over to MTS2 to grab these goodies now! This is just one of the reasons you are in my 'favorites'.

ETA: Wow...just went to grab the mesh from XM...your version is a HUGE improvement (may be why I didn't already have this hair in my game) So thanks again!
        also btw, I am flamingo57 on MTS2.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 14, 17:46:39 by pinkyfriend » Logged

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1490 on: 2008 December 14, 23:16:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks!  I am hoping to do some more, I may stray from free meshes, but I post things on GoS a bit, so I'd be posting them just there if I did that.  There's some old Raon meshes I deleted because the textures were just that bad, for instance, that I may revisit.

I'm really digging the painting thing lately.  I think it takes me less time to paint a texture than the couple of times I attempted to use filters to make a nice straight texture.  Not to say I don't ever use a little bit of light filtering on top of the finished product, but that's a little different. Wink

I'm horrible with custom colors, myself.  I love blue.  I love making blue hair.  I never put it on anyone.  Since I am SO big into the genetic aspect when I play my legacy families, I don't like to give them anything with crazy colors if it isn't streaks or something on top of their natural hair color, so I remember their real hair color.  In fact, I just received a Secret Santa gift that was blue-dipped natural colors of a cute hair, which really tickled me because I dyed the bottom of my hair blue once!  XD
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: 2008 December 17, 06:59:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps you guys would like to give me some inspiration regarding what kind of roof I should put on this new sim dwelling I'm making?

I'm nowhere near done, as evidenced by the lack of windows, but I don't know at all what to do with the top.
In return for advice, I will put it on Mediafire when done, along with the girls' undies/pjs I made a while back.  Grin
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: 2008 December 17, 07:46:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm. You could make the roof like you made the deck, but instead of the fence, use the mini-fence, or or trim, or whatever it's called from this set at MTS2. Undies, you say?  Cheesy

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: 2008 December 17, 07:51:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think a roof in this style would look nice:

http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=8108.0

Your house just reminds me of the old gothic feel. As if there should be dead bodies strewn about inside with paint chippings and carvings in the walls of "Red Rum."

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: 2008 December 17, 08:02:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oooh, that's a pretty roof, MissB. I likey. I've noticed that a lot of the houses I build these days just aren't fun unless they look like they've been around for two hundred years. My single-mother zombie might not be so angry if her bathroom wasn't always full of rust, her mattress wasn't covered in blood, and she could afford some new appliances once in a while.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: 2008 December 17, 08:11:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy The houses I build always turn out the same. I try to go for different looks, but they always end up kinda "chic." Same thing with my sims. Like I said earlier, my custom hair bin is full of streaked hair, and once I even made a sim with the streaked hair and multi colored make up. She was very pretty, but something inside of me urged for non-streaked hair. None the less, that sim actually ended up turning into Lele.

Both of my grandmothers have passed, and now I have one left on my dad's side. My dad's biological mother though, bless her heart, was the most awesome person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. She had no qualms about saying what was on her mind, and if you didn't like it, she didn't care. You knew she liked you though if she invited you over for dinner. She always cooked the best food, and tons of it.

heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: 2008 December 17, 09:35:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=8108.0

Your house just reminds me of the old gothic feel. As if there should be dead bodies strewn about inside with paint chippings and carvings in the walls of "Red Rum."

Perfect! That kind of roof would go along with the rest of the neighborhood as well, which is all abandoned factories and deteriorating houses and resteraunts.
Now I can finish adding more windows and the like.  Tongue
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: 2008 December 22, 03:51:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made a new sim - feedback, plz? I'm having the age old unique or not unique issue.

heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: 2008 December 22, 06:58:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my, she is adorable! I love the shape of her nose and lips. I think she looks pretty unique. She looks like a real girl.  Grin
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: 2008 December 22, 07:25:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those lips are HUGE. Did someone punch her in the face?

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: