PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 16:20:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 13 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 873869 times)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1395 on: 2008 December 08, 23:43:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, love the house. How long did it take to make?

And one question, if you upload them, will there be a face on shot of the Edward sim? Very clever to use that hair with him, I've seen other sims around and they just use whatever poofy hair they can find. But I do think that one is closest to his natural style.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
CJane
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: 2008 December 09, 02:05:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Want Cullen House! I usually hate my houses I create.That one's gorgeous.

Well, thank you!

Wow, love the house. How long did it take to make?

And one question, if you upload them, will there be a face on shot of the Edward sim? Very clever to use that hair with him, I've seen other sims around and they just use whatever poofy hair they can find. But I do think that one is closest to his natural style.

Thanks. Wow, in between dealing with Securom problems and other issues with my game, it was on and off for days. I'd say a two to three hours total, with making the custom wallcoverings, etc.

I will be uploading him, and will include a face on shot. I have more screenshots to take, but here's a full face view...
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: 2008 December 09, 02:07:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very nice sim!  Smiley I hope that you will alert us when the house and sim are uploaded.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: 2008 December 09, 06:38:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hopefully you will include a version with all the CC in it, CJane, I totally love that hair!! Must.Have!  Kiss Plus he;s gorgeous.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1399 on: 2008 December 09, 09:54:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Definitely hurry up and get that house uploaded CJane - it's fantastic Grin

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: 2008 December 09, 12:32:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hopefully you will include a version with all the CC in it, CJane, I totally love that hair!! Must.Have!  Kiss Plus he;s gorgeous.

Eventhough that hair and a peggy hair. A pay hair I believe at that.  Lips sealed

deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: 2008 December 09, 12:35:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Miss Bonbon, is it? really? I don't go to PeggyZone, (blissfully ignorant on what she has on offer these days) and from the picture it looked alright. Don't know how it would look in game though.

*takes out rapier* Be warned, I am not condoning pay hair out of mine ignorance! Arr!  Cheesy

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: 2008 December 09, 12:37:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe it is. I could be wrong because I haven't been to peggy's website, but I have seen edits of it on GOS. And I think they mentioned it was pay.  Grin

*takes out rapier* Be warned, I am not condoning pay hair out of mine ignorance! Arr!  Cheesy

Cheesy I read rapier wrong the first time, and I was so shocked and wondering why you would post something like that.

CJane
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: 2008 December 09, 14:59:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not a peggy hair, but I can't remember whose at the moment. It is a pay hair. I'll double check and let you know. I looked high and low to find hair that was similar to Edward Cullen's in the movie. That one was by far the closest.

No gaps. Another clue it's not a peggy hair.

Edit to add I'm wrong. It's a Peggy Hair. But, fortunately it's one of the better ones.  Wink
« Last Edit: 2008 December 09, 15:17:09 by CJane » Logged
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: 2008 December 09, 15:24:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How is it now?

Calalily I love that bed. As for stalking this thread, I kinda do that anyway...even tho my dl folder is bulging again.  Wink

CJane, that house is awesome! Have not seen the movie, but I still want the house (& the sim as he is cutesy... in a good way)

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1405 on: 2008 December 09, 15:54:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily I love that bed. As for stalking this thread, I kinda do that anyway...even tho my dl folder is bulging again.  Wink

Then changes are go. Cheesy Still working on recolours though - watch that sig.

If you don't want paycrap in your game, deelink, this is appreciably close - maybe even closer (I've not seen the movie you see, and google may be lying to me)

http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=218366

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
CJane
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: 2008 December 09, 17:22:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, pinkyfriend!

Cala, I have that one, and tried it...doesn't look as comparable to the style in the movie as one might think from the preview shots on MTS2. I thought it was the one as well, but after seeing it in bodyshop...nope. Thank you, though! I am always on the lookout for the non-pay stuff. Frankly, the free stuff has always looked better to me most of the time. But, if deelink wants to try it, nothing saying it can't be switched out after download, huh?

Nice bed, btw. I'm stalking your site.  Smiley
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1407 on: 2008 December 09, 17:41:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala, I have that one, and tried it...doesn't look as comparable to the style in the movie as one might think from the preview shots on MTS2. I thought it was the one as well, but after seeing it in bodyshop...nope. Thank you, though! I am always on the lookout for the non-pay stuff. Frankly, the free stuff has always looked better to me most of the time. But, if deelink wants to try it, nothing saying it can't be switched out after download, huh?

Yeah - I wouldn't expect you to change it - and poop that it doesn't fit as well.  Kiss Many pirates have a nopaycrap rule though, so they find substitutes.  Smiley

Ooh - and thanks - stalk the signature. Kinda hard to miss my posts here, and this is the first place I let know I have updated. Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: 2008 December 09, 18:07:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oooo! I like the Cullen house! And Edward looks great too!

I felt like I was 14 when I saw that movie too. I was kind of suckered into seeing it, and ended up really enjoying it.

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1409 on: 2008 December 09, 18:17:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no idea why all the excitement over....twilight.  Should I get out more?   Wink  Probably since I've no idea who or what it is.

But the house looks nice.  I thought the hair when I first seen it came from SAU.  They are down right now so I couldn't go look.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: