PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:45:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 870112 times)
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1320 on: 2008 November 29, 23:32:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's okay, but not crash hot. I am personally displeased with the thin look of it, but seeing as it's finished, should I just upload it?  Would any of you download it - honesty please, because I wasn't planning to upload it, and wouldn't use it, and then I thought I should ask. 

Actually... I really like the butterfly seat back. It looks thin, yeah, but if it was in a slightly darker color it might not be that noticeable.
The table is completely lovable in every way.  Smiley
i saw drones
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1321 on: 2008 November 30, 02:34:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*nnommmss* the house
rawk!

~(.., )~

Free Sims 2 recolours at awesims.sixty-ten.net  |  sixty-ten.net
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: 2008 November 30, 03:31:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*nnommmss* the house
rawk!

Smiley and  Embarrassed (just blushing though)

That's where my houses will be now. There should be a brand new one sometime in the next week. Check there- and check out the other content whilst you're at it!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1323 on: 2008 November 30, 07:12:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's okay, but not crash hot. I am personally displeased with the thin look of it, but seeing as it's finished, should I just upload it?  Would any of you download it - honesty please, because I wasn't planning to upload it, and wouldn't use it, and then I thought I should ask. 

Actually... I really like the butterfly seat back. It looks thin, yeah, but if it was in a slightly darker color it might not be that noticeable.
The table is completely lovable in every way.  Smiley

That's as dark as they get - that's black. Cheesy They will be reincarnated in similar forms and uploaded. Smiley Never fear.  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Erhama
ARR!

Cake

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: 2008 November 30, 07:15:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Available for grabs at NoukieSims2 Cheesy

I'm a 12 and I eat shit with a cherry on top.
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: 2008 November 30, 21:59:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit: Apparently that's how you post pictures  Cool.
I love building and decorating, and that's about all I'm good at when it comes to creating for the sims. This is a small 2br, 1ba cottage. Included are a garden patch, small hobby shed and a driveway. Perfect for a retired couple or newlyweds.

I sure hope these work Cheesy :
floorplan:
outside:
vatious rooms:

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: 2008 December 01, 00:22:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cute house and cabins too!
Smeagol
ARR!

Trixsy hobbitses!

View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: 2008 December 01, 02:59:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love the houses. Very nice!

We wants it, we needs it, must have... the booty... Precious!

"Or better yet, sell 'I survived the INSIM thanksgiving Day Massacre' tee-shirts." SoggyFox
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1328 on: 2008 December 01, 03:13:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very cute houses!

My new bed decor items have been put on hold.  I'm about to dive into html and then go through all my older items and redo their photos - now that I'm better at photo taking in-game.  I want to make this new subsite of mine as professional and easy to navigate as possible.

So, I expect I'll get back to work on the bedding next week unless the site comes together really fast - but I'm also still redownloading all the CC I want to make sure its all up to date [hopefully the hacks all are], and make it tidier - despite my best intentions, it wasn't so tidy last go and it had a lot of CC from the one contest I was involved in last year.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1329 on: 2008 December 05, 05:22:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay. We were talking about bedding in the Photoshop thread - so how is this for fluffy bed?

Please bear in mind that it may need to be re-tooled slightly depending on how it fits the sims in their beds.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: 2008 December 05, 05:33:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's really pretty.  Smiley
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: 2008 December 05, 05:49:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay. We were talking about bedding in the Photoshop thread - so how is this for fluffy bed?

[pic here]

Please bear in mind that it may need to be re-tooled slightly depending on how it fits the sims in their beds.

Ah! It's very fluffy. I like it, good for super fancy and/or super lazy sims  Grin. The bed has a nice shape, and doesn't look like you've sacrificed polys for looks (although I'm sure it's nice and fairly low poly).

As usual, I've got some critiques though, heh. I like the softnest of it, and the fact that your pillows aren't all the same size and have some variety. They seem a little bit too perfect to me though; a few dents and pulls on the fronts and sides could help with this. They appear to have quite "soft" sides so that should leave you with enough polys to play around with.

As well, is that the final texture on the bed frame and headboard? It looks a little flat to me, and maybe slightly too reminiscent of particle board for such an expensive looking bed. A bit of detail and shading would make a big difference, I think.

I'm also not sure how keen I am with the roundness of the bedskirt (although that may just be a personal taste thing). It maybe feels like, I don't know, it should have more weight? Shouldn't be so round? Be a little less defined? Too much of the same repeated shape? It's not that it feels stiff, but it doesn't necessarily remind me of the way that fabric (even poofy fabric) would fall. Although, I do like the way you've treated the front of the bed, but maybe it's just the lack of absolute exactness that I'm liking there (I like things a bit messy Cheesy).
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1332 on: 2008 December 05, 06:16:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah! It's very fluffy. I like it, good for super fancy and/or super lazy sims  Grin. The bed has a nice shape, and doesn't look like you've sacrificed polys for looks (although I'm sure it's nice and fairly low poly).

Has less polys than than the master bed (forget its name).   Grin

As usual, I've got some critiques though, heh. I like the softnest of it, and the fact that your pillows aren't all the same size and have some variety. They seem a little bit too perfect to me though; a few dents and pulls on the fronts and sides could help with this. They appear to have quite "soft" sides so that should leave you with enough polys to play around with.

Will do - I tend to be too mathematical with it all - making things match and be the same. Thanks Smiley

As well, is that the final texture on the bed frame and headboard? It looks a little flat to me, and maybe slightly too reminiscent of particle board for such an expensive looking bed. A bit of detail and shading would make a big difference, I think.

I'm not that happy with it myself - I might change the head and base boards completely.  Seemed like a good idea at the time, based on the pictures, but I too am displeased with the flatness of the frame.  Even though I spent some time on the sticks at the side, they're not looking as good as I wanted them, or how I envisioned they'd look. 

I'm also not sure how keen I am with the roundness of the bedskirt (although that may just be a personal taste thing). It maybe feels like, I don't know, it should have more weight? Shouldn't be so round? Be a little less defined? Too much of the same repeated shape? It's not that it feels stiff, but it doesn't necessarily remind me of the way that fabric (even poofy fabric) would fall. Although, I do like the way you've treated the front of the bed, but maybe it's just the lack of absolute exactness that I'm liking there (I like things a bit messy Cheesy).

Will try to change it up - again, too mathematical.  The picture I based it on had a very fluffy sort of look - like there were swathes of fabric, but somewhere in compromising on polys, it lost its original idea.

Visit Calalilysims

Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1333 on: 2008 December 05, 06:29:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking as someone with a very fluffy bed (got an awesome mattress pad marked down from $100 to like $30 not too long ago--my fitted sheet won't fit anymore, but I digress), I think it looks comfy!  I agree that the bedskirt's a little iffy...mine have all draped, with a little bit of pleating.  That one looks like it's made out of MOAR pillows, which sounds comfy, but obviously means you should put it ON the bed and not under it. XD

The pillows are all leaning on the headboard at nearly the same angle, so perhaps having them not all so vertical will help with the regularity.  They could still be symmetrically arranged between left and right like you have them, plenty of people make their bed like that, but I don't know that they'd rest all like that without a couple falling down more flat.  If that makes any sense.

I can actually see the bedframe mesh working out if you found or painted a texture that was solid wood with designs carved into it.  Perhaps lower the crest of the headboard a tad, and I think I've even slept in a bed that looked like that before!
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1334 on: 2008 December 05, 06:33:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really like the way the bedskirt looks behind the footboard.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: