PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 08:38:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 873777 times)
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1275 on: 2008 November 26, 00:16:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excellent! They turned out nice! 

I promise the next time I make a table I will make it so that they handles are easy to recolor. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1276 on: 2008 November 26, 01:22:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I did map things at different sizes.  But there is a limit on how much sheet texture area there is - it is mapped separate from the bedspread areas.  Maybe I'm missing something here - today has been tiring.  I need to make an alternate version of my pillows that sit a bit higher than the originals, which are designed for the normal bed - and I still plan on making some curtains, and trying my hand at a new sofa set as well.  Maybe some throws for sofas and chairs as well.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: 2008 November 26, 03:50:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ohh, those are some superb recolors, guys. If only my hard drive hadn't gotten baleeted, I would download them. I came home tonight to find that my laptop has died. The culprit is the hard drive, which means I cannot recover anything that was on that computer. However, I found that the hard drive is a Samsung and I will be replacing it with a Seagate.

That being said, I will not be able to do any Sims things at all. They are gone. If anyone here would like to continue any of my previous projects, like "Totally Tabular", they should. The mansion and garden stuff objects need to be tabularized, because EAxis is made of fail. I won't be able to play or anything until after Christmas, but I'll still be here thanks to my trusty ol' backup computer that has been in my house for over 4 years. I just won't be able to download anything or play.

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1278 on: 2008 November 26, 09:49:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really hate to hear that and I completely sympathize.  My laptop hard drive died almost a year ago as well.  Fortunately, I had a heads up that it was going to happen and was able to save everything before I replaced the HD.  Does the disc spin at all?  If so, you might be able to recover your files.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1279 on: 2008 November 26, 11:22:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ouch! *comforts* I don't know what I'd do if my computer died.  Probably have a breakdown and steal on of my housemate's laptops.

www.thestormradio.com
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: 2008 November 26, 17:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, recolours are done.

Just waiting for Nouk's site to come back to life as I'm currently getting an error :[

Updated April 30th!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1281 on: 2008 November 26, 18:53:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And I figured out why the maxis bedding looks funny - somehow I managed to get the fabric base turned around, so its upside down.

www.thestormradio.com
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: 2008 November 26, 20:14:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good to know you figured it out Reyn, I can't wait for you to release that bed!

Anyway, I uploaded to GoS in the end.
For some reason, Nouk's site doesn;t like me today, and said that my files were too big, even though they weren't, so just put them up at GoS with the hope I did it right! (I'll feel like a proper idiot if it's wrong!)

Get them here (unless they get moved to thgeir correct board, lmao.

Updated April 30th!
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: 2008 November 26, 20:44:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does the disc spin at all? 

Does the *click click click* sound constitute as spinning? It just keeps saying "operating system not found." I did put the XP CD in for a recovery but it said that there is no hard disk when the hard drive WAS in correctly on the computer. I could use the HP recovery disks, but if it keeps saying that the hard drive is not found I think I should just get a new hard drive.

This will probably be my new baby, since the old hard drive that came with the computer was a Samsung which I heard has a bad reputation anyhow.

heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: 2008 November 27, 00:05:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am not brilliant at meshing and stuff like most of you guys... Man, this thread is making me want to increase the size of my downloads folder.
Anyway, I'm trying to work on an underwear set for children, stuff that doesn't look creepy that I would have actually worn as a child. I'm thinking about trying to convert the boys' t-shirts and boxers for girls, too. But while I'm working on the set and all that, I was wondering if I could perhaps get some feedback on the first part of it I finished:

It took me quite a bit of time to try to get the shading around the orange edging right. It still looks too subtle to me, but I am quite picky about what I put in my game, even stuff I've poured my own sweat and blood into.
What do you think? Any suggestions for the next one I make?
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: 2008 November 27, 00:13:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mr. Boddy: Since you're hearing clicking, it's still spinning- or at least trying to. Clicking usually means the heads are damaged. The data on might be recoverable- if you're willing to pay to get that done. Clicking CAN also mean that there are bad sectors on the drive- but since you get the "operating system not found" message I think it's the heads. The heads can be replaced, but that involves taking the drive apart and you've got to have the right kind of heads to use as a replacement....

Get your new drive and if what you have on the other one is stuff you can't bear to part with, take it in and see if they can fix it and/or recover the data.

P.S. The "operating system not found"? Firmware problem- which wouldn't make any noise. That's why I'm not sure your data could be recovered. But, seeing as I'm not a professional and only know what I know from tinkering around with my own computers- this is just my opinion and I could be wrong.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1286 on: 2008 November 27, 00:20:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

heartless, that is so cute.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1287 on: 2008 November 27, 02:09:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is cute - I'd have loved undies like that when I was little.

www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: 2008 November 27, 02:53:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mom made jammies like that for all of her daughters when we were kids. It was cheaper to make clothes than buy them from a store, trust me!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1289 on: 2008 November 27, 03:02:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mom was partial to making us nightgowns.  But all my clothes were handmade or handmedowns from friends of the family.  I don't see how families function always getting new clothes for their kids.

www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: