PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 06:28:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 874004 times)
i saw drones
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1230 on: 2008 November 21, 04:42:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And I saw drones, I really like that Arts and Crafts set. Now I am wondering, is the house furnished? And if not, do we have to download all of the wallpaper for it to appear as it looks? I know it says some meshes were included, but that could mean plants and the latter.

Wink
It is fully furnished, all the furniture is maxis (I have all EP's & SP's except FFS and holiday stuff thingy), the plants outside are included, and any meshes that didn't get included in the packaging process (from memory, these are the base meshes for the interior door frames etc, and the vines on the front of the house) are included with the lot rar (in a separate rar inside the main one..). The wallpapers and stuff that are used in the lot are already included, but there are many more in the separate wallpaper rar as well. I don't think the cushion recolours for the stupid sofas and dining furniture was included, so you know its probably best to download the stuff you want and the lot and just use the clean installer to install the house. Or just download the all in one rar and delete the stuff you don't want, and clean installer it? Uploading lots is stressful  Undecided *phew*

Its things like this that I should probably mention, right?  Roll Eyes Can you tell I'm new to this shit? lol.

~(.., )~

Free Sims 2 recolours at awesims.sixty-ten.net  |  sixty-ten.net
i saw drones
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1231 on: 2008 November 21, 04:43:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snip yummy pics*

This looks super cute!

~(.., )~

Free Sims 2 recolours at awesims.sixty-ten.net  |  sixty-ten.net
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: 2008 November 21, 05:00:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you! It's almost done...and well, I don't know when it'll be available. But, it IS almost done.

I've got your recolors. Awesome, or would that be awesim?

Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1233 on: 2008 November 21, 08:12:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been wanting some asian-style eyeshadows for awhile.  However, I hardly have any sims pale enough to use the ones put out by the asian creators.

Are they going to come in a few different base shades, like those asymmetry shadows?  I use the hell out of those because they change up the face a little, and they matchy-match.  Darker-based eyeshadows with the fold would rock.  Not that it would keep me from getting them, but I would use them so much more if I started out with more potential sims to put them on. XD
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: 2008 November 21, 17:05:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And I saw drones, I really like that Arts and Crafts set. Now I am wondering, is the house furnished? And if not, do we have to download all of the wallpaper for it to appear as it looks? I know it says some meshes were included, but that could mean plants and the latter.

Wink
It is fully furnished, all the furniture is maxis (I have all EP's & SP's except FFS and holiday stuff thingy), the plants outside are included, and any meshes that didn't get included in the packaging process (from memory, these are the base meshes for the interior door frames etc, and the vines on the front of the house) are included with the lot rar (in a separate rar inside the main one..). The wallpapers and stuff that are used in the lot are already included, but there are many more in the separate wallpaper rar as well. I don't think the cushion recolours for the stupid sofas and dining furniture was included, so you know its probably best to download the stuff you want and the lot and just use the clean installer to install the house. Or just download the all in one rar and delete the stuff you don't want, and clean installer it? Uploading lots is stressful  Undecided *phew*

Its things like this that I should probably mention, right?  Roll Eyes Can you tell I'm new to this shit? lol.

Lol. It's fine, sometimes I ask a lot of questions. Thanks for clearing that up, I'm off to download!  Smiley

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1235 on: 2008 November 23, 19:24:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, first off, I know the mesh needs some adjusting - this is just for suggestions - I used the striped bedding to make any flaws show up more easily, though I'm not sure how much on the corners I'll bother changing.  Obviously, it won't work for all beds - but it will, with the right bedframe, give the illusion of one of those fancy beds, while being a maxis-match repository item.

Its been giving me some fits - I might actually need to install blender for making the rough mesh then do the final manipulating in milkshape.  I for the life of me can't figure out how to make the extrude work properly.

Doh!  Helps if I include the picture, doesn't it?

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: 2008 November 23, 20:30:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's coming out good so far, Soggy. I really like the top of the blanket next to the pillows. One thing I would like to point out (don't hit me!  Cheesy) is at the foot of the bed, the blanket seems to be hugging the frame very closely, it looks more boxy and less... um... 'flow-y'. Although, now that I think about it, that might come in handy with bedframes that have a foot-piece-thingy. I don't know. But I think that it's shaping up to be awesome. I have some bedding colors in my game that would look fantastic on that mesh like that, so I'm super excited already.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1237 on: 2008 November 23, 21:02:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah - It wasn't as obvious in milkshape that it was so boxy at the foot.  And it looks better with patterned fabrics, rather than stripes.  I used one of my asian prints while meshing it to make sure it didn't stretch badly in spots.

Also going to do some other pieces for this - some different curtains, some more pillows and variations on the coverlets themselves - and versions for single beds.

www.thestormradio.com
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: 2008 November 23, 21:26:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A whole set? Curtains and pillow and... I will bow down to your awesomeness.   Kiss

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1239 on: 2008 November 24, 03:08:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have Mustluvcatz's table done and went ahead and did two more coffee tables.  The smaller two are slaved to the large one. 

I only added one extra slot to the large one. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1240 on: 2008 November 24, 03:14:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooooh - tables.

You know, might be kind of fun to maybe confab a project together - different folks work on different things, and make a master texture holder object - like the Trianon project at MTS2 - all the wood, all the cloth, all the everything - matching and cohesive....

Or I could just be insane.

www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: 2008 November 24, 07:04:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like your style of insanity, though...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: 2008 November 24, 07:54:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good idea.
You all create.
And I'll collect it all and put it in a house.
Which I'd share.

Works for me.
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1243 on: 2008 November 24, 09:42:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Count me in soggy fox  Grin

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: 2008 November 24, 16:51:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The bedding looks awesome Soggy! The floor kinda noms the bottm of the blanket though. And I do agree that it is a bit boxy on the end. And did I say that I love you for making it repository?

Yay tables! I'm guessing they will be a Calalilly's? *off to stalk her update page*

I think the community project is a great idea! Makes me wish there was something I could do to join, but I can't really create.  Cry Not unless you guys wanted a sim included! I could do that.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: