PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 10:53:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 874036 times)
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1200 on: 2008 November 18, 17:32:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paleo- I can't find the screenies I took!! Bah! So- I'll just have to tell you for right now. My simmies couldn't sit on the couch- so I had to use the boolprop snapobjects cheat. But, I didn't have to move it that far out. And, the drawers look a bit off. (I wish I could find the screenshot.) Oh...I see that Nouk already said the edges look a little jagged. To me, it wasn't the whole table, just by the drawers. Other than that...I like it- and the drawer thing doesn't really bother me. I really like the wood grain that you can see and the color. It's nice and warm just like I asked. Wish I could return the favor but I don't make objects. If you ever want a lot done a certain way...just ask!

Edited to remove the pic. New pic below!
« Last Edit: 2008 November 18, 20:17:21 by mustluvcatz » Logged
Beefcake
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: 2008 November 18, 17:43:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IMO The patio is a bit too large but the rest is gorgeous. Ctrl + click to remove terrain paint
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: 2008 November 18, 18:49:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Beefcake! How come I didn't know that? (Probably because I don't pay attention!)

Ok- I thought the patio was too big, so here's the new backyard:

Here's the only pic I have of the front (seem to have disappearing screenies!):

The inside DOES have floors and walls now.

This lot is officially done. Packaged, credits done. But, I'm not posting it here! Why? Because I can do 2 or 3 lots a day...and I'm not going to hog this thread. So, I'm going to do one of 3 things- have my son design me a site of my own (lots and only lots), started submitting them to MTS2 (even though I don't really know if that's what I want to do) or offer them to anyone who wants to host them on their site.
« Last Edit: 2008 November 18, 20:24:19 by mustluvcatz » Logged
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: 2008 November 18, 22:39:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I won't be testing it until tomorrow... I'll let you ALL know how it works out.
It IS huge, isn't it? But, that's exactly what I wanted. (A smaller one? Hmmmmmm.)
Thanks again, Paleo!

Well a smaller one mostly for use in tiny houses. I like to build mostly small houses, with the occasional gigantic one, but there's not really enough room for a 3x3 table. Sad It looks rather lovely though.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: 2008 November 19, 01:23:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Catz, you're a tease! Cheesy I want that house. What to do, what to do. Rochambeau?

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: 2008 November 19, 01:54:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me? A tease? Nah. I'm serious. The name of this thread isn't "Look what mustluvcatz made..". I have to admit, I'm having fun doing all these lots- since that's basically what I've done since the beginning and I DO like being able to share what I make. But, I'm honest enough to admit that I feel like I'm hogging the thread. Besides, how many lots can everyone possibly want or need? Of course, if anyone wants to insist, I will share. But, it's not all about me and I know it!

Edited because: Will you all stop making me look things up?? Now I've got to figure out whether or not you're trying to get me drunk on wine so's you can steal the house or calling me a French lieutenant.  Grin
« Last Edit: 2008 November 19, 05:47:23 by mustluvcatz » Logged
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: 2008 November 19, 06:24:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it may be a South Park reference- one of the kids offers to "Rochambeau" the other one, meaning (in the cartoon anyway) kick eachother in the nuts, whoever's left standing wins. That's what I immediately thought of at least... Embarrassed

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: 2008 November 19, 06:38:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy I meant that I'll paper-rock-scissors you for it. I do reference a lot of cartoons (love South Park) in my day to day life, but I swear, this time I wasn't! I like the French Lieutenant interpretation, that made me laugh my ass off. And I'm totally up for both paper-rock-scissors and kicking each other in the nuts. Whichever suits your fancy, as long as I get your house.  Cheesy

mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: 2008 November 19, 06:58:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pickles- I've never, ever watched South Park. Now I know why.  ;)0

Dusdeedawn- You're scary. You win. http://www.mediafire.com/?jvmh23zbwal  Just promise me you'll let me know if there's anything wrong with it!

See how easy it is to get something from me? No need to get me drunk. Just offer to kick me in my non-existent balls.   Cheesy
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: 2008 November 19, 07:15:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I so heart you right now.

deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: 2008 November 19, 08:17:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*is mesmerised by dusdeedawn's new smiley*

It looks like a partyin' zombie. That just had a Jolt cola rum. And cocaine. Definitely cocaine. LOTS of cocaine.
It's cute  Tongue

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
i saw drones
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1211 on: 2008 November 19, 09:11:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm so envious of you meshers. I can do recolours fine, but thats about it. And its much too late in the piece to start learning so I'm just not gonna bother. Leave that up to you guys!
*bows down*

Speaking of recolours...

I've been squirreling these countertops away for a while and decided I should probably share  Cheesy

http://awesims.sixty-ten.net/?p=160

~(.., )~

Free Sims 2 recolours at awesims.sixty-ten.net  |  sixty-ten.net
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1212 on: 2008 November 19, 15:46:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm so envious of you meshers. I can do recolours fine, but thats about it. And its much too late in the piece to start learning so I'm just not gonna bother. Leave that up to you guys!
*bows down*

Are you kidding me?  I hate doing recolors.  I SUCK at it.  I am always incredibly grateful that someone recolors my stuff or anything to share, so that I don't have to.  I don't do the texture shading well, I don't have the patience to find good textures or make them.  I did two projects with a recolor artist, who made my meshes look so much better than I ever could.  Working with her taught me a lot about mapping for easy recolors as well.  LOVE recolorers. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: 2008 November 19, 16:29:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Palematoe, I think this is a sign that i saw drones could be your bitch recolorist.  Grin

I know we shouldn't do WCIF's, but where can I locate those flowers in i saw drones picture on the counter.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: 2008 November 19, 17:51:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of recolours...

>snip<

http://awesims.sixty-ten.net/?p=160

I've been avoiding downloading kitchens for the longest time now (cause, frankly, a lot of them suck) but I just got that one recently and it ROCKS! I'm doing the happy dance over your recolors right now.   Kiss

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: