PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 02:59:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 873744 times)
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1080 on: 2008 November 08, 23:06:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you all, they're in the queue now, after a speedy approval last time at MTS2, I am hoping these get approved the same way. Cheesy

crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: 2008 November 08, 23:13:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*glares at MTS2*

Wallpapers shown on the previous page, plus two more - http://www.mediafire.com/?j0mq0gkmnmh. Lack of preview pics because I suck Tongue

mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: 2008 November 08, 23:49:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I do is package it, switch to my cc-free testing account, and install the lot there with only the recolors I used. Then repackage in the test account.

Is there a tutorial (or something) somewhere I can read?

Be nice. Be gentle. I've got asthma and came down with bronchitis, which made the asthma worse. So, I ended up at the hospital getting a breathing treatment. Also, I've got a sinus infection. I'm not feeling well!
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: 2008 November 09, 00:49:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not that I'm aware of. Pity about the bronchitis, I had a stint of getting acute bronchitis until I developed walking pneumonia. Somehow the walking pneumonia broke the chain.

Package lot normally.
Go to another account on your Windows, or take your Downloads folder out temporarily. I like having the other account.
Using Clean Installer, open the lot pack.
Uncheck all recolors you know weren't used in the lot.
Install lot.
Fire up game. Place lot.
Make sure nothing is flashing blue or somesuch.
Repackage lot.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1084 on: 2008 November 09, 06:34:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never had a huge problem deleting the extraneous recolors in Clean Installer, and then just distributing that file.  Without any swapping.  However, that does rely on your ability to identify things from tiny bitty icon boxes.  And I'm sure I've screwed something up at some point, though I haven't gotten any feedback that I have yet.  Cheesy

I try to be mindful of what sort of horrible job it'll be to sort out recolors when I furnish a lot in the first place, though.  Most of my custom content in a lot is build objects, wallpapers, and floors, instead of objects.
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: 2008 November 09, 08:00:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Package lot normally.
Go to another account on your Windows, or take your Downloads folder out temporarily. I like having the other account.
Using Clean Installer, open the lot pack.
Uncheck all recolors you know weren't used in the lot.
Install lot.
Fire up game. Place lot.
Make sure nothing is flashing blue or somesuch.
Repackage lot.

You have my admiration for saying how to do that really simply. I've never uploaded a house anywhere before but with the number of mods in my game I would definetly have to do this.  Cool
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: 2008 November 09, 16:39:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grab 'em grab 'em grab 'em!  Cheesy

Emma
Goopy Lover
ARR!

All Pescados Suck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1087 on: 2008 November 09, 18:46:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay, you got a (well deserved) picked upload! I can't wait to use these windows, thanks Fway Smiley Can I request something? You know the dark blue, red and yellow bohemian doors and matching windows, could you make a completer set for those too, please? I really like them but I'd love single windows, single exterior doors and matching interior doors.

Grin
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: 2008 November 09, 19:07:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll see what I can do Ms. Emma. I'll have to check to see what's there and what I'll need to scale, wonk, etc. I haven't used the bohemian set that much, but I think that would be a good idea...

Aaand:

Currently the mapping stinks I know, but I'm looking to rework the maps and such of course. Wink

They'll be for both males and females.

EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1089 on: 2008 November 09, 19:18:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got bored the other day, and whilst making a sim version of myself (yet another one, every time I look at the old one, it doesn't look like me...) I decided I want my PMBD tee shirt. So I recolored a couple of "untuckable" tees and decided maybe someone here might like to have one.
(Sorry for lack of in-game previews, my game won't start up. *shakes fist at computer*)

Green one (that I actually have). Uses the mesh by Kalynn on MTS2: http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=276323

Grey one, just for some variety. Uses HP's mesh here: http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=228762

Both have fat morphs (Green: http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q303/egypt_girl333/green_fat_front.jpg   Grey: http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q303/egypt_girl333/grey_fat_front.jpg)

However, the green one does something a little weird when used with certain pants:
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q303/egypt_girl333/OHNOES.jpg

Get them here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kwj1kynwvmm/5fa774ae_WhitePMBD.package
http://www.mediafire.com/file/djttbutgayt/5ff4d1b8_PMBDPirateShirt.package

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
Emma
Goopy Lover
ARR!

All Pescados Suck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1090 on: 2008 November 09, 19:40:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll see what I can do Ms. Emma. I'll have to check to see what's there and what I'll need to scale, wonk, etc. I haven't used the bohemian set that much, but I think that would be a good idea...

Yay, thanks Mr B Grin
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: 2008 November 10, 01:12:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nifty windows and door now safe and snug as a bug in a rug in my dl folder. Thanks Mr. B/fway!

You may have noticed that I took out the link for the lot I did. That's because there were still mistakes. (I honestly didn't know- I think I was more worried about breathing.) AND, I just read about how to upload lots at MTS2. Don't know why I never thought of reading that before. So, I now know what and what not to do. When the lot is totally done, I'll post it. In fact, I might get brave enough to submit it (probably unfurnished though) to MTS...if someone here would be kind enough to try it out for me.
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: 2008 November 10, 05:22:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay, thanks Mr B Grin

Emma, I can see why you want a Bohemian completer set. My oh my, those look very good to tinker around with. I am wondering if I should take the risk of making a wall light for the Bohemian set, that would sure make a good wall lamp, too. If I do it right, I'd definitely include it.

EmilyTwitch, that is probably a good way to promote the booty, or at least go on a trip to twikki island with. Wink

Emma
Goopy Lover
ARR!

All Pescados Suck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1093 on: 2008 November 10, 07:29:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Emma, I can see why you want a Bohemian completer set. My oh my, those look very good to tinker around with. I am wondering if I should take the risk of making a wall light for the Bohemian set, that would sure make a good wall lamp, too. If I do it right, I'd definitely include it.

Anything you want to make, I'll have! Cheesy
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: 2008 November 10, 23:01:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mr Boddy! Those windows are amazing! I'm fangurling a little bit here  Kiss

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: