PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 05:58:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 873617 times)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1050 on: 2008 November 04, 17:14:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you Paleo. Cheesy I now know how to use only one recolor and apply it to many. So Missbonbon, you'll have your glasses the way you want them. Wink Now, I am probably going to make an orangey tinted version.

YAY!  Smiley My devious plan to have everything turned to glass is slowly taking form muwhahaha! So... uh... about your couch Tomato... think it would look good in glass?  Cheesy

Edit: *Gasp* How did I miss the huge new pictures!? That couch is very lovely, and looks very fluffy. Now it won't bother me in the least, but since the couch is fluffy does it eat sims?

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
elpemmy
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1051 on: 2008 November 04, 19:20:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow!
I've submitted to MTS2 already (cause I did not check here for glass tips, FAIL) but I will definitely make a glass version.
Mr Boddy: As I said, I've already submitted it, and I think the reason the texture looks like it doesn't match up is cause of the reflection settings I've got, hence the lines on the image, if that makes sense Cheesy The thumbnail for the glasses looks good, but I'm gonna agree with the others- the lenses were better before.
Tomato: Thanks sooo much for that, I've copied and pasted, and that is gonna be super useful Cheesy As I said, I'll make a glass version and add it to the thread when it's up! and you're objects are gorgeous!
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1052 on: 2008 November 04, 21:24:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That couch is very lovely, and looks very fluffy. Now it won't bother me in the least, but since the couch is fluffy does it eat sims?

Absolutely not.  I don't make Sim eating furniture.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
i saw drones
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1053 on: 2008 November 05, 02:05:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paleo, your couch is fabulous, but I SUPER love the retro chair. Nice!

~(.., )~

Free Sims 2 recolours at awesims.sixty-ten.net  |  sixty-ten.net
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: 2008 November 05, 03:15:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That couch is very lovely, and looks very fluffy. Now it won't bother me in the least, but since the couch is fluffy does it eat sims?

Absolutely not.  I don't make Sim eating furniture.

YAY! Well I eagerly await for your couch.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: 2008 November 05, 04:59:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love that egg chair Paleo. Are the textures of the couch slaved? Same goes for the tables.. Or do we have to recolor every single piece?

I've uploaded the glasses and the two recolor sets, but everything else is not uploaded yet. :p
I'm thinking of doing the orangey tints later...

EDIT: caved in, they're at GoS

http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=7502.msg221214#msg221214
« Last Edit: 2008 November 05, 06:34:11 by Mr Boddy » Logged

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1056 on: 2008 November 05, 12:34:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love that egg chair Paleo. Are the textures of the couch slaved? Same goes for the tables.. Or do we have to recolor every single piece?

Thanks.  I haven't slaved them, mainly because it didn't occur to me, but I guess I can.  If it would make it easier for recolorists, I am all for that.  I haven't done that before, but how hard could it be?  The chairs are mapped exactly the same way, so I just need to make sure the tables are too. 

HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1057 on: 2008 November 05, 18:30:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tomato its extremely easy to do repository.  And I would love to see it on your stuff.  It makes larger sets so much easier to recolor.  But I am a huge fan of repository anyway.

Here is a tutorial by IgnorantBliss regarding slaving to Maxis.  SimAddict and MsBarrows both have one at TSR that are more geared toward custom.  But the one by IB isn't difficult to make work for new meshes.

http://nene.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=229452

If you don't want to venture over there, send me a pm and I will email it to you or post it somewhere.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: 2008 November 05, 19:51:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG I just posted these today and they're already approved at MTS2!

http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=306590

I love IB's tutorial on slaving, it's quite helpful when you want to not recolor the same thing over and over again. It's AWWRIGHT if you don't slave the objects, but if you've already started, I suppose you shouldn't stop. lol.

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1059 on: 2008 November 05, 20:32:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks HL-I had already done the sofa and armchair.  I did use IB's tut.  Wasn't hard at all-and it made sense once I went through it. 

Very cool Mr. Boddy!

Smeagol
ARR!

Trixsy hobbitses!

View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: 2008 November 05, 22:58:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

UartigePigebarn did you upload your sim yet?  I need him for breeding, lol.

We wants it, we needs it, must have... the booty... Precious!

"Or better yet, sell 'I survived the INSIM thanksgiving Day Massacre' tee-shirts." SoggyFox
Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1061 on: 2008 November 06, 14:43:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smeagol - he's up for download here as part of Uartige's contest.

Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1062 on: 2008 November 06, 15:11:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, the first story in my blog is finished and I've uploaded all the characters. Not sure if they're nom-nom-nomable if you haven't read the story, but I wanted to show off anyway, cause that page took fracking ages to make.  Tongue

http://simsinspace.wordpress.com/downloads/

Can someone have a quick looksie and see if I did alright with the credits and such, just at first glance? I tried to make absolutely sure I did everything right but I'm still terrified of getting caught up in drama because of me misreading a TOU or something...

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1063 on: 2008 November 06, 15:35:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone have a quick looksie and see if I did alright with the credits and such, just at first glance? I tried to make absolutely sure I did everything right but I'm still terrified of getting caught up in drama because of me misreading a TOU or something...

Your credits look fine - and just so long as you're not a dick, drama is unlikely.  Wink If you are worried, put a disclaimer on your page.

There is one issue though - the Sam Wraith zip link doesn't open new window/new tab - but directs you away from the site to mediafire.  Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1064 on: 2008 November 06, 15:45:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, I missed that one, it's fixed now. Thanks for having a look!

I guess if anyone has problems with the way I did the credits or how I packaged the sims they can just contact me and I'll do everything I can to make it better. I think I've made it clear on the page that I don't intend to rip anyone off, so I guess I'm in the clear.

Thanks for taking the time  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: