PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 10:42:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 870183 times)
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #870 on: 2008 October 14, 05:58:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I posted a shot of this cabin in Ask A Pirate 'cuz I had questions. Based on suggestions, I redid it. This is almost done. I'm still looking for the perfect rugs- everything I have looks too modern. Anyone see anything that won't work? I put a family in it just to test it and didn't have any problems- yet.

Sorry to steal your thunder, MrBoddy. To make up for it, I loveeeeee the plants and would snag the windows ina heartbeat!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: 2008 October 14, 06:18:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love those windows and would totally grab them if I had AL, and the cabins, but sadly I am playing nothing above Seasons just yet. I don't actually know if the downstairs comp could handle anything about Seasons. Plus, I'm not giving another penny to the company. But I want! Ok, moment of weakness has passed for now, I'm good.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #872 on: 2008 October 14, 13:50:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love the rework of the inside mustluvcatz.  My favorite rugs are by nengi, perfect combo of size and they are not too thick like most.

http://simscrossing.net/index.php?topic=154.0

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: 2008 October 14, 15:03:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the amazing find HugeLunatic. I've been looking all over for decent rugs.  Roll Eyes

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #874 on: 2008 October 14, 15:18:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The ragrugs in the actual game works well for rustic too - if no one knows what ragrugs are, they are the oval ones that look almost like a flat basket.  They are made from rags.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #875 on: 2008 October 14, 15:31:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh yey!! The tiny plants are available to download!!! *STEALS*
Thank you sooooo muchly!!!
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #876 on: 2008 October 14, 17:20:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The ragrugs in the actual game works well for rustic too - if no one knows what ragrugs are, they are the oval ones that look almost like a flat basket.  They are made from rags.

I love those rugs.  You're right, they're perfect for rustic.  Farm styles too.  It's one of the few things that are original game that I feel are perfect, just the way they are.

Mustluvcatz?  That cabin is cute. You've got a simple layout that should allow for easy movement of the sims, which is the most important to me.  The only thing I question is having a curtain on the window which is right behind the stove.  Of course, in a game it doesn't matter much, but if you're going for realism, I don't think anyone would have a curtain so close to a stove.  It's not just asking for a fire, it's on its knees begging for one.  I'd either get rid of the curtain or move the stove to a safer location. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #877 on: 2008 October 14, 18:17:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HugeLunatic- Thankies for the link! I was searching and don't know how I missed those, especially since I have a lot of nengi's other creations already.

SoggyFox? I use those rugs alot...BUT they're a bit too small to use, in my opinion. (I've got a lot of that kind of rug in my real house! I love the way they look.)

BlackDwarf? I had to lol at your statement about the stove. When I redid the inside, I moved the stove to where it is now and didn't even think about the curtain. When I build a house, I do try to watch out for that kind of stuff. (I also forgot to put in a smoke detector!) Soooo...back to the old drawing board I go. One moved stove and some rugs coming up!

Ohhh..Paden? You could have the cabins without AL, couldn't you? With hacks? Isn't there some kind of door hack? (Not trying to be a smart-alek here...I know I've read about one.)
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #878 on: 2008 October 14, 20:14:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Welcome for the rug link.  I too love the braided in game one, and wish I could find a large on that used the same textures.  Sadly the mapping wouldn't support it as it would look stretched.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #879 on: 2008 October 14, 21:37:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you everyone! I hope you all are enjoying the new plants.
Edit: Missbonbon, I'll be uploading them soon, I have to work out a few kinks.  Wink

So last night, I was building an apartment complex... I was going to make more than 3 apartments, but I knew it would cause MAJOR lag on some computers. I playtested it on my computer and it appears to be working alright, although I have 2 gigs of ram, so that would be a counteractive statement. It has 5 floors, has elevators for faster access, mezzanines overlooking the lobby, vending machines, pool table in the common area, poker table,  etc. I forgot to mention that the Mailbox and playground are in the back of the building.
Linwood Lofts - "Factory Conversion"
Outdoor View - Day

Outdoor View - Night (GunMod's lighting and radiance mod 1.6)

This is basically what the two apartments on the left look like:

The bathroom is the only room with a door inside of the apartment, everything else is open.

The apartments are partially furnished, and the common areas are fully furnished...
Lobby

Mezzanine overlooking lobby

« Last Edit: 2008 October 14, 21:49:06 by Mr Boddy » Logged

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #880 on: 2008 October 14, 21:57:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very nice lot.  I usually build my own but I would nab that one.

So, are we sharing the new windows or what?

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #881 on: 2008 October 14, 22:10:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, since lots at MTS2 appear to be approved faster than meshes, I believe I've found a way to share those meshes as quick as possible, I've found that the one tile open window  jabs into a perpeendicular wall, so a little tweaking will go a long way, because I want to perfect these meshes, so I won't have to fix anything in the long run, although I can't quite remember if the diagonals automatically get included into the lot, so I may just end up uploading the meshes. *shrugs* But I'll make sure I'll share them here if the windows are in the queue for more than a week... I still can't believe my plants haven't been approved. I checked the "ready to be approved by a moderator" option as soon as I finished tweaking what I needed to tweak. If this goes into three weeks, I'm going to post in the "creator issues" section, because even though the server went down TWO weeks ago, the day before that, I uploaded my plants. It's getting rediculous...  Roll Eyes

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #882 on: 2008 October 14, 22:41:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG, that apartment building is terrific! Why can't I make stuff like that?   I love the open, airy feel of the place.  I want to live there myself. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #883 on: 2008 October 14, 22:44:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy crap, that apartment rocks! I am really impressed.  Makes me want to get a new computer just to handle AL so I can have it.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #884 on: 2008 October 14, 23:37:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love your apartment fway! The only thing I suggest is a tad touch more color.

Okay so I know bruno is going to convert those swimsuits eventually, but I couldn't wait, and I was tired a seeing my fat simmies be preggers. So I converted some of the suits myself. I have only done 8 of them, which were the ones I liked. If anyone wants another one send me the files of the ones you want, because ya know I deleted the ones I didn't like.  Smiley

I forgot to number them in any way, so I don't even know what is what, but here are the pictures of what they look like on the normal maxis mesh. I only fiddled with adults, so if you guys want teens let me know and I shall try those conversions! And I'm direct linking the pictures because they can be huge!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/miss_sabrina/sims2/ScreenShot009-2.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/miss_sabrina/sims2/ScreenShot010-2.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/miss_sabrina/sims2/ScreenShot011-2.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/miss_sabrina/sims2/ScreenShot012-2.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/miss_sabrina/sims2/ScreenShot013-1.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/miss_sabrina/sims2/ScreenShot014-1.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/miss_sabrina/sims2/ScreenShot015-1.jpg

But this is essentially what they look like:

And the download!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1xfezdzgztn

Full credit goes to Bruno and her lovely talents. I just smashed them onto something else.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: