PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 17:41:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 875580 times)
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #840 on: 2008 October 11, 01:02:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Zazazu: That looks awesome - do want!

Glad you liked the sim. Smiley

Also, I totally didn't see the last post on the previous page - I like the idea of cabins! More power to you for furnishing all of those. Bigger pictures, please?
« Last Edit: 2008 October 11, 02:21:08 by crunk » Logged
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #841 on: 2008 October 11, 01:45:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That looks cool - the house -and- the terrain.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: 2008 October 11, 02:49:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cally is a very pretty girl, let me tell you! Tai-chi must make her very "laxed".

Ohh, I love the idea of cabins, they'd also be good to use as hotels in Three Lakes!

If you don't mind me asking Zazzazu, are there supposed to be letters on that terrain?

My shrunken floor plants have been in the queue for a while (almost two weeks), I believe that I'm either going to upload them to media fire or Box for the time being, and if they don't get out of the queue by tomorrow, I'm going to be sharing them here up for grabs. I understand that D's been fixing up the data servers, and has told me that the queue's servers have been turning off randomly, but it's two weeks next monday since they've been in the queue, and I've been dying to get these out. XD

Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #843 on: 2008 October 11, 03:15:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Zazazu, if you still want more sims that you didn't make yourself, you can steal my previously uploaded legacy sims and mangle them to your pleasure.  They are already uploaded, might as well get some use out of them.  Post 1  Post 2  Post 3  (First post is a legacy gone alphabet, so there's some letter fun for you.)

That terrain looks really fun and interesting.  I know you play pretty small hoods, so about how much usable space does it have, would you say?

CellBlockTango
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: 2008 October 11, 11:18:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My shrunken floor plants have been in the queue for a while (almost two weeks), I believe that I'm either going to upload them to media fire or Box for the time being, and if they don't get out of the queue by tomorrow, I'm going to be sharing them here up for grabs. I understand that D's been fixing up the data servers, and has told me that the queue's servers have been turning off randomly, but it's two weeks next monday since they've been in the queue, and I've been dying to get these out. XD

Please do upload them! I've been checking MTS2 constantly for those plants, I loves them. Also, if you don't mind me asking, how come the sudden name change? It confuddled me for a moment there.
Erhama
ARR!

Cake

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: 2008 October 11, 12:15:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's the hotel ready done Cheesy

Grin
« Last Edit: 2008 October 11, 15:24:19 by Erhama » Logged

I'm a 12 and I eat shit with a cherry on top.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #846 on: 2008 October 11, 13:47:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very nice - I've got a weakspot for white in buildings.

And I'd guess for a more piratical sounding name.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #847 on: 2008 October 11, 14:12:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried to search this thread to see if we already have a jolly rogers flag but I failed. Do we have one?
I can make some to nicely decorate these houses when I came back from work today later.

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #848 on: 2008 October 11, 15:31:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is a very pretty hotel! When will it be up for download?  Grin

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Erhama
ARR!

Cake

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: 2008 October 11, 15:36:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is a very pretty hotel! When will it be up for download?  Grin
Not sure, though I just need to add phones and it'll be ready, though a family is already living there. :p

I'll get them out add the phones and package it.

crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: 2008 October 11, 15:41:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great proportion on that - my buildings never come out tall and spindly, even though I try for it. Good job, very tropical and crisp. (Must be the white and the palm trees! :p)
Erhama
ARR!

Cake

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: 2008 October 11, 16:20:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DOWNLOAD LINK!

http://www.mediafire.com/?mykldlnzwjm

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: 2008 October 11, 18:55:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Zazazu, if you still want more sims that you didn't make yourself, you can steal my previously uploaded legacy sims and mangle them to your pleasure.  They are already uploaded, might as well get some use out of them.  Post 1  Post 2  Post 3  (First post is a legacy gone alphabet, so there's some letter fun for you.)

That terrain looks really fun and interesting.  I know you play pretty small hoods, so about how much usable space does it have, would you say?

The earlier pic is the SC4 region. And yes, it was made by placing letters in different fonts and greyscale levels on a properly sized .png file. I like doing random things in Photoshop and seeing how they'll turn out on an actual terrain. The great thing is that the north half of the region has areas that easily give near-level beach lots. Download link, in case you have SC4 and want to cut your own roads.

I only have a couple "cities" that I've smoothed and paved. One has way too much liveable area for my taste. The other one is this:

I placed beach lots. Download link

The founder is Alani Merritt, now Alanii Thunderfist as she married a sim called Koit Thunderfist (coolest random name ever) after her first beau lied to her about how much money he had, presumably to get her into bed. Koit had less money but at least he's not a lying bastard. I'm playing the BACC challenge while throwing in more curves from my usual playstyle.

I think she's Missbonbon's.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 12, 03:03:49 by Zazazu » Logged

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: 2008 October 12, 03:02:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The sim? Lele is really only pretty because off the CC I download.  Grin

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: 2008 October 12, 03:09:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She has a facial tattoo (one of the many I recolored primarily for my aliens as they are nice and subtle) she's totally going to regret when she's 60. And she's a near-fluorescent redhead who runs a pie diner and is expecting her second child.

It's a fun challenge due to the goals and how easily I can modify it with some of my usual rules. I've already temp-unlocked the Culinary career, am halfway to temp-unlocking Business, and have an SM of 2.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: