PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 12:05:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 876243 times)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #825 on: 2008 October 09, 20:05:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone owning a paysite does not automatically mean I will just dislike that someone simply for that. I'd just not care about anyone sharing their stuff, that is it. You'd have to be a bastard to apply for disliking. lol

Inactive
Souvenirs
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: 2008 October 09, 20:16:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if Hecubus has officially declared Rensim a non-paysite, then I guess I can't argue. Undecided  I just know that it took me ages to figure out how to get ahold of those files--I didn't realize that they were in the booty, and I wasn't (and am not) immersed in the community enough to start requesting stuff from random people at forums.  If I weren't so against paying for pixels in the first place, I may have paid for them.  That bugs me.

I certainly wasn't saying that I OMGHAET Ren or any other paysite owner, for that matter.  I don't hate many people (mostly because I'm too lazy to Cheesy), but if I'm going to hate paysite people, it'll be ones like Thomass and Peggy. Wink
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: 2008 October 09, 21:06:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone owning a paysite does not automatically mean I will just dislike that someone simply for that. I'd just not care about anyone sharing their stuff, that is it. You'd have to be a bastard to apply for disliking. lol

Ditto.

I wouldn't consider her a paysite since she's not only expressed that she's fine with things being in the booty, but she gives instructions for free downloading on her site. It's just a weird model.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #828 on: 2008 October 09, 21:34:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Her model is the only one that any 'we need money for bandwidth' site should have.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
SBNao
ARR!

...may the cutest win.

View Profile
« Reply #829 on: 2008 October 09, 22:10:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

she has her own site now: http://www.sironasims.com/ I'm pretty sure she's Nixy on GoS, as well.

Well, I was able to find the freckles, thanks!

And the model for Rensims is really strange. I had a hard time wrapping my mind around the whole 'pay but share' thing. It might be a little less confusing if she actually just put it up as 'donate to help with server costs' instead of 'donate to get files, but you can share them if you like'.

But it's her site, and if the files are freely distrubetable and available w/her permission...

Yae and Sae; the original Olsen twins.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #830 on: 2008 October 09, 22:26:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know why she might not want to say donate to help with server costs - because that is the same lame excuse all the paysites use - except she means it.

At least with her model you can see it, and either pay to get it from her, or if you can't afford to, you can get it elsewhere.

At least, that's my line of logic on it.

www.thestormradio.com
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #831 on: 2008 October 09, 22:37:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made a sim who I think is pretty cute. Her name is Cally, and she loves Tai Chi:

You can find the metalic eyes and lipstick at Sims Artist Union. The hair shown in the screencap is not packaged with her, and is hair 76 by Helga.

Grab her: (http://www.mediafire.com/file/txmjzdaym0i/call_clean.Sims2Pack) if you'd like.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: 2008 October 09, 22:39:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww she's pretty. Smiley I didn't know Helga had that hair color within the download! I might have to go re-download.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #833 on: 2008 October 09, 22:49:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Such pretty sims - and me not playing - so many distractions and things I -need- to do.

www.thestormradio.com
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #834 on: 2008 October 09, 22:58:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks guys! I've been making more sims than I've been playing - I need to start building sims in bodyshop rather than CAS so I can at least package and share them.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #835 on: 2008 October 09, 23:41:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can still extract them with simpe if made in CAS, but don't ask me how. I forgot.  Huh

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: 2008 October 09, 23:53:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.simscave.com/ferris/index.php?topic=1562.0

Or:

First you need to download yourself a copy of Simpe from http://sims.ambertation.de/
It is essential to back up before doing this - I've had sims disappear after removing their clone from the Saved Sims folder.

Open up simpe and wait for it to load.
Follow the directions as show in the pictures:

If something is missing, or if this wasn't helpful, please let me know so I can adjust things Smiley

Then once it is in your SavedSims folder it should appear in your body shop bin. Then you can edit them. :0 Sorry for the long post.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Druid
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #837 on: 2008 October 10, 06:28:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, she's Cordvidophile2 at GoS, Nixy is someone else all together.  Wink
Nope, she is not. This is Nixy´s site.

Bleh. I r teh dum. My misinformation/delusions, let me show you it/them.  Embarrassed Thanks for correcting me.

I seriously have NO IDEA how I got it into my head that Corvidophile = Nixy.  Huh  Absolutely none. Sorry. (This sort of thing is exactly why I try not to post. Clearly I know nothing. :p)
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: 2008 October 10, 23:38:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is an apartment lot I'm working on. It's far from finished as I got sick of furnishing cabins for the moment and am working on landscaping instead.
There's 8 little cabins all together and a community area cabin...oh, a pond too. Anyone see any reason this won't work? (I've already tried to change the lot zoning and no errors have come up so far!)

Ohohoh..wait, now that I think about it, the edging on the paths wasn't there the last time I checked to see if the lot zoning would change. I know the little room divider things won't work..I can't remember at the moment if garden/path edging will work or not.

ETA: The pic is really small, I know- I didn't change the settings. Next time I take one, I'll make sure it's bigger. (Ha, who am I kidding! The pic is small this time because I didn't want anyone injured by looking at the fugliness that's my 15th!! attempt at making an apartment lot.)
« Last Edit: 2008 October 10, 23:48:59 by mustluvcatz » Logged
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: 2008 October 11, 00:54:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, Missbonbon, and Crunk, for the simmies. I'm starting a new 'hood because I thought making new SC4 terrains using letters would be interesting. It is. I need founders!

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: