PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 10:10:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 873786 times)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #765 on: 2008 October 01, 19:13:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm the same way Millie. Unless it's my boyfriend I can't stand anyone hugging me. I hate it. Even standing to close to someone can freak me out.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: 2008 October 01, 19:36:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm the opposite. I love hugs.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #767 on: 2008 October 01, 20:11:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm the opposite. I love hugs.

Me too - I'm very touchy feely - my kids hug me about ten times a day *ah the luxury of having a mother who is always where you can hug her*.  And I hug Coolington and cosy up to him all the time.  Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: 2008 October 01, 20:17:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aaah, a fellow Rugby fan, mayhap?

Ooo, you too? I've been a fan since I was in my teens but the love for the game grew as I got older - can't be helped when my University was 30 minutes from the Twickenham rugby ground Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #769 on: 2008 October 01, 20:31:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too - I'm very touchy feely - my kids hug me about ten times a day *ah the luxury of having a mother who is always where you can hug her*.  And I hug Coolington and cosy up to him all the time.  Smiley

Hey, I hug my kids all day too. I love it, much to the embarrassment of the 12  Cheesy
Hub and I also hug lots. We have been known to spend entire sundays snuggled up on the couch.
Only others who are allowed to hug me, are my parents, my nanna, my grandad when he was alive, my sister and her family at a push, and my three best friends (two female, one male).
I have no problems with little uns hugging me (like my friends kids/nephews) but my 12's friends insist on hugging me because I feed them homemade cakes and cookies. Eeeep.

I had a VERY small wedding. Ten people, including the six of us, because with my first wedding I was traumatised by all of the virtual strangers (read extended family, and ex hubs friends) wanting to give me a hug.
I felt like screaming piss off, I haven't seen you for years. You're only here to keep my parents happy. Don't fucking TOUCH me.....but of course all I could do was smile. And grin. And put up with it. *shudders*.

I NEVER go out drinking. I can't stand being groped by drunken guys (or gals. Srsly. Girls hit on me all of the time) . I can't stand having to barge my way through crowds of people.

I swear, I'm going to turn into a crazy cat lady when my kids are all grown. Except, with dogs.

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #770 on: 2008 October 02, 01:37:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright, I fixed these one tiled babies up so they have the same structure as the two tiled ones.

Click on the image for a bigger view

Unrelated to the sims 2, I also made some abstract art in photoshop at college, here's a sample:

Click for a more detailed view

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #771 on: 2008 October 02, 02:05:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very cool!

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #772 on: 2008 October 02, 02:10:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very cool fway. Smiley When shall these windows be available for download, and will there be recolors? *prays for white* Smiley

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: 2008 October 02, 02:36:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you all so much for your compliments, I checked back last page and missed the comments after I had posted. I am on some sort of meshing streak here. These, like my curtains will be available soon, luckily the upload area of MTS2 is down, so I can make diagonals and everything. (I hope the diagonals come out). *crosses fingers*

Since the windows use the repository technique, I have found that piggis-sims has a few recolors, under Downloads > Maxis Recolors > Build Mode > Windows. I think that she has a white recolor already.

http://www.piggis-sims.net/

I love that site!

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: 2008 October 02, 02:38:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love piggis too! I tend not to download her things because my download organizer always categorizes her stuff as being orphans, and I usually just select all my orphans and delete. So her stuff tends to not live long in my game.  Cry

fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #775 on: 2008 October 02, 03:17:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the diagonals are working perfectly for one of my windows, I just have to adjust the wall masks... Cheesy

I never knew that Piggis object recolors were considered to be orphans... :-/

Erhama
ARR!

Cake

View Profile
« Reply #776 on: 2008 October 02, 13:43:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

D:

I WAS SOOOO GOING TO POST THAT LINK!

Anyways, Piggi's recolors are so awesome, I always download her recolors, they're Oh-So-Perfect :p

I'm a 12 and I eat shit with a cherry on top.
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: 2008 October 02, 20:55:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Piggi's stuff is considered orphans because of the way Delphy's Download Scanner works--it classified all of my apartment life recolors as orphans because it wasn't updated for apartment life. So you'll have to be careful with any recolors of maxis stuff for EPs and SPs that it wasn't updated for.
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #778 on: 2008 October 02, 21:15:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I scan for orphans I dont delete them.  I move them to a folder on my desktop so if I find something important missing I can scan it with the clean installer and put back what I need.  If you know that the files will be targeted as orphans when they are not then I would move my Piggi folder out before I scan.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #779 on: 2008 October 02, 22:03:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Embarrassed I'm too much of a control freak to even use Delphy's download scanner. I put everything in nice, neat folders & sub-folders (yes I am a tad OCD).
I've had over 5GB of cc before but I constantly prune & have been trying to keep it just below 1GB (not an easy feat lol).
While I am here a have to whine about fway's little plants still being in Q at MTS....I wants them!!

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: