PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 22:07:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 873911 times)
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #645 on: 2008 September 23, 19:44:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought Bruno was a girl?

At first I thought she was a boy, then people said she was a girl, so I think its Miss toothrot.

Yes, Ms. Toothrot is less confusing, but considering the name Herman, well... I like Mr. Toothrot, myself.  Grin

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: 2008 September 23, 19:56:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nom nom nom! I've been waiting for those swimsuits, Bruno. They're as delicious as expected. Nom nom nom.

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: 2008 September 23, 21:32:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just have to eat your downloads Bruno, it's very healthy. Omnomnomnomnomnom.

Remember that computer crash I had, and had to redo those curtains? Well i got the "Fashion" curtains from H&M redid. I am soon to finish the Window ones. I'm probably going to do a couple of heights, and maybe a couple of requested ones, but that's about it, even though I was going to do all of the maxis window heights.  Undecided

autumnrose
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #648 on: 2008 September 24, 02:45:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*nomnomnoms bruno's new swimsuits*

I love them!

At the end of the day, no matter what information you give an idiot, they're still an idiot and incapable of change for the better.  - Paden
Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: 2008 September 24, 13:01:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

fway, I am eagerly awaiting those curtains.  Tongue DO WANT. Nom nom nom.

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #650 on: 2008 September 24, 18:35:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love those curtains fway! *waits patiently*

Bruno, if you don't mind, can I convert your swimsuits to a maxis mesh? Unfortunately the mesh your swimsuits is on has the fat morph link to the preggers morph. Sad

edited again: Ugh I should learn to check things before I assume.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
elpemmy
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #651 on: 2008 September 24, 20:41:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*gasp* I read page 1-40, and then realised I had no time to post so gave up. All this stuff is so damn gorgeous Tongue
Bruno: I love-love-LOVE your swimsuits.
Fway: I'm looking forward to those curtains! They look awesome. And kudos to you for picking up something that you had to redo after a computer crash. If it happened to me, I would have given up, feeling like I'd probably wouldn't have done it as good as it was in the first place, but yours are fab

Eyes glazed over from all the purty pics on all the pages.... and all the damn WRITING Tongue

Would anyone be interested in some eye blends? Of HystericalParoxysm's Blasphemy eyes (credits to KSK and Pinstruck Wink ) and KnightSkyKyte's eye set (if she PMs me back with permission)?
Because I made them, and then they came out so well, I made them into super purty defaults. I did also edit them slightly, so they were the right colours for the defaults...
Herman Toothrot
Landlubber

"'X' never, ever marks the spot!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #652 on: 2008 September 24, 21:07:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a darn shame that the mesh I used didn't have a proper fat morph... Embarrassed I preferred it over the Maxis nude mesh, me no like the wasp-like waistline. I torched the thread and am now fixing the misaligned strap alphas and textures - thank goodness nothing else needs fixing. In the meanwhile I wish to post these silky, slinky sleepwear slips. Tongue I went overboard with the recolours.

*RaiNBoW SPeCTRum FLooDFiLL aLeRT*

oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: 2008 September 24, 21:08:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*gasp* I read page 1-40, and then realised I had no time to post so gave up. All this stuff is so damn gorgeous Tongue

Seriously. Bruno and Adele make some of the best hair, clothing, -- everything. I can't even pick a category. (sorry for my fangirlisms).

I even have a mod that makes some of bruno's makeup and genetics into defaults. They make even the ugly sims look decent.

(die, goopy, die!)
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: 2008 September 24, 21:29:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bruno, I loves them!

fway can't wait for them Cheesy

Updated April 30th!
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: 2008 September 24, 22:54:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wonderful as usual, Bruno. Ya know, I almost like your previews as much as the actual downloads.Thanks

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: 2008 September 24, 23:36:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would anyone be interested in some eye blends? Of HystericalParoxysm's Blasphemy eyes (credits to KSK and Pinstruck Wink ) and KnightSkyKyte's eye set (if she PMs me back with permission)?
Because I made them, and then they came out so well, I made them into super purty defaults. I did also edit them slightly, so they were the right colours for the defaults...

I love pretty eyes. Bring em on!  Grin

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: 2008 September 25, 03:32:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a darn shame that the mesh I used didn't have a proper fat morph... Embarrassed I preferred it over the Maxis nude mesh, me no like the wasp-like waistline. I torched the thread and am now fixing the misaligned strap alphas and textures - thank goodness nothing else needs fixing. In the meanwhile I wish to post these silky, slinky sleepwear slips. Tongue I went overboard with the recolours.

Wow Bruno, I love those! Those seriously would be the first pj's I have ever downloaded that didn't have pants... I can't wait Smiley

Yeah I preferred the mesh you used for the swimsuits over maxis as well. Although the rear end did look funny but eh. I can't wait for the fixed version Smiley

Seriously. Bruno and Adele make some of the best hair, clothing, -- everything. I can't even pick a category. (sorry for my fangirlisms).

I even have a mod that makes some of bruno's makeup and genetics into defaults. They make even the ugly sims look decent.

(die, goopy, die!)

Umm where is this mod and why don't I have it? I already have the one that replaces the base game lipsticks with hers, but what else? I would love to know.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: 2008 September 25, 04:18:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow Bruno, I love those! Those seriously would be the first pj's I have ever downloaded that didn't have pants... I can't wait Smiley

Yeah I preferred the mesh you used for the swimsuits over maxis as well. Although the rear end did look funny but eh. I can't wait for the fixed version Smiley

(die, goopy, die!)

Umm where is this mod and why don't I have it? I already have the one that replaces the base game lipsticks with hers, but what else? I would love to know.
There's a mod to replace the ugly maxis eyeshadows with Bruno's. Also the uggo eyes with his. You already know about the lipsticks.

shadows:
http://nene.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p&t=263768
eyes (genetics)
http://nene.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=263886  (the mad eye set as defaults)
http://nene.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=263886 (the olivia set)
http://nene.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=257562 (kylie eyes) My favorite!)
http://nene.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=256935 (moonlight)

The hardest part is choosing which one. They're all lovely.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: 2008 September 25, 04:39:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you very much Smiley I didn't know about the eye shadows. The eyes are lovely, but I love the defaults of bailelizabeth's eye set someone did for me over at GOS. I do wish there was more pictures of the default eye shadows though.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: