PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:17:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 870139 times)
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #450 on: 2008 August 22, 22:58:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wow fway your curtains have come a long way Smiley When are the new ones going to be up for download?

Thanks, and soon... not to worry.

feathered
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: 2008 August 23, 05:14:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I stuck some boots on this Fashion Stuff dress. Uploaded it up here. First post in YONKS.

Since this is a new mesh, I won't need Fashion Stuff pack will I?

Yes, I believe so. Smiley

edit  - er, You don't need Fashion Stuff. Reread my reply and it sounded like I meant that you need FS....never mind, I has the dumb. Lips sealed
« Last Edit: 2008 August 23, 12:06:26 by feathered » Logged
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: 2008 August 23, 10:12:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow fway teach me tooooooooooo!!!!!!!! *want*

Inactive
ScopataFuori
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: 2008 August 24, 17:53:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If there were a subforum, or even a thread for the collection and filtration of Annoyingly Stupid Questions, I'd post it there. I'll pass around the house bottle of Appleton's, and hope for a bit of humoration on this one...

Is there a central repository, where members' creations are uploaded, if they choose to share the files for download? Some of the creations I've seen referenced, are absolutely gorgeous and are on my "omgimusthazthat" list. There's a handful I'd love to have for my own use ingame. Looking at some of the pictures you giys (and gals) have created, I am amazed at the talent here.

And I really, really hate to be a pest and PM someone to ask for the file...too much like begging, and no Pirate Wench, let alone a Mistress in good standing, would resort to such reprehensibility. If I ever create anything I thought anyone might like, I would happily make the file available for download for anyone who wanted it.

Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: 2008 August 24, 18:02:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would be the ask a pirate thread. I'd macro you, but I can't be bothered, since the rest of your post is so sweet  Cheesy

Why don't you post which ones you want - they may already be hosted elsewhere, and the creator may be able to point you in the right direction.

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: 2008 August 24, 18:17:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow fway teach me tooooooooooo!!!!!!!! *want*

simple as going into the package file, going to the TXMT resource and changing staSetAlphaBlendMode:none to staSetAlphaBlendMode:blend and there you could make a transparent file, but it depends on the mesh I believe...

I just can't win with these things, I found that there's this wierd mesh fuckup when you look at the curtains at an angle, but that's only if they're transparent. :/

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: 2008 August 24, 18:28:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks fway!
That happens to me with clothing too, I think... when you look through the cloth and it is 'double', folded over, it has a weird thing going on. It's probably a display issue from the game itself.

On another note: Personally I'd love a little subforum under the self sim sharing thing, where creators can share their stuff. But I don't think Pescado finds it useful.

Inactive
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: 2008 August 24, 22:17:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone ever heard of Banksy?
He's a graffiti artist, not many people know of him as he's very sly at making his art.
Anyway, I've used Aikea's mesh to put one piece of his art in the game.

Click here for pic

I'm happy with it, but don't know whether I should make more images or whether to upload that one piece.
It's 2 parts though, as the mesh is only the length of one wall part so the balloon and the little girl are two seperate things

Updated April 30th!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #458 on: 2008 August 25, 01:21:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And I really, really hate to be a pest and PM someone to ask for the file...too much like begging, and no Pirate Wench, let alone a Mistress in good standing, would resort to such reprehensibility. If I ever create anything I thought anyone might like, I would happily make the file available for download for anyone who wanted it.

I think if anywhere, you could ask here for a file - we're all about sharing. I'm sure that they can either direct you to where it's available for download, or if they're feeling energetic upload it to media fire for all.  I can't think of anyone here who hoards their stuff - so just PM - I'm sure they'd be glad to tell you.  Ask in Ask a Pirate in Sharkbait if you're not really sure.  No one will eat you, as we are all download whores. Cheesy

Oh, and Beth - I like that stencil - that's very cute.  Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: 2008 August 25, 03:44:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beth you might want to check out this guy. He has a Bansky in the grafitti recolours. He also has some templates for offer. The meshes are from Numenor and there might be something you would find useful. Just skip past the animation stuff and go to the poster and graffiti overlays. You could also check here, some more meshes you might find useful.

PS. Bansky Rules!!! Good choice. I was planning on doing some for my game just never seem to find the time.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: 2008 August 25, 05:55:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love Bansky Beth! and I also know the Banksy print made by Pixelated. I use his graffiti overlay ALL THE TIME, it uses that awesome base by Numeror. I am always anxious for more recolours, I haven't really seen many and it is such an amazing mesh!
If you wanted to, you could do the little girl in two one panel pieces, but there is a double you can use. Maybe use the double for the girl and the space between, and one panel for the balloon. Smiley
Either way I am excited for you! Moar wall murals, graffitti and rippped posters FTW!  Kiss

I know I am just repearing what kenmtl said.. but ... I just wanted you to know I think it's an awesome idea!!!

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #461 on: 2008 August 25, 06:44:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm retexturing a hair:

Pretty nifty, huh?  It's got a bit of handpainting, and I managed to finish making a texture without getting frustrating and going "this is why I don't make CC!" for once.

I have a question, though.  Does anybody out there have a purpose for hair in this color:

It's my high-saturated macaroni and cheese color base texture.  Just want to know if I should bother packing it and uploading at all, or just toss it when I'm done with the set.  (I suppose it'd be nice for your Grilled Cheese sims? XD)
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: 2008 August 25, 10:23:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I uploaded that community lot. Took me AGES to remove all of the extra recolours etc, and there have been a couple of changes (phonebox no longer in plain view being the main one)

Couple of photos so you know what I'm talking about, and

Upload linky here

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7p3uyz

Enjoy!

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
soulpatrolmn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: 2008 August 25, 12:35:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love Bansky Beth! and I also know the Banksy print made by Pixelated. I use his graffiti overlay ALL THE TIME, it uses that awesome base by Numeror. I am always anxious for more recolours, I haven't really seen many and it is such an amazing mesh!
If you wanted to, you could do the little girl in two one panel pieces, but there is a double you can use. Maybe use the double for the girl and the space between, and one panel for the balloon. Smiley
Either way I am excited for you! Moar wall murals, graffitti and rippped posters FTW!  Kiss

I know I am just repearing what kenmtl said.. but ... I just wanted you to know I think it's an awesome idea!!!

I makde 1 banksy print into a mural http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=50986
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #464 on: 2008 August 25, 14:14:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, we'll be glad to share stuff, or where our stuff is - for example, all mine is over at Insim or MTS2, though I've been a bit lslack lately.  And since I don't think the joke on my name is obvious - I'm Reyn most places.

As for the Banksy stuff, ZOMG - he's brilliant, bloody brilliant - and of course, the 'tidy' types don't get it.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: