PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:35:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 869772 times)
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #375 on: 2008 August 13, 06:53:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want those panties for adults!  (...and me, but I can't wear pixels, dammit.)  They could be paired with a white bra or nothing.  I was just wishing the other day I had more than ONE bit of adult underwear that was bottoms only.  My sims that sleep in their underwear are probably ditching the underwire first, but I'm being logical again.

I found these curtains the other day through a WCIF thread, and I was disappointed to find they weren't recolors of Inge's Auto Shades, because they really looked like it.

So I'm MAKING THEM BE RECOLORS OF THE AUTOSHADE, DAMMIT.  It was a little more complicated than I originally thought.  I got to make two states with various amounts of opacity.  I'm about to go to bed, but sometime in the next day or two I'll load up the game for some preview shots.  And then upload them.

Here's a quickie preview I snapped while doing my whole "better make sure things look okay before I do things this way 20+ more times" thing.
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #376 on: 2008 August 13, 09:23:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was considering making at least some of the undies for adults but I wasn't sure if anyone would love mamegoma and Ariel panties as much as me.  :}

I'll look into it next time I get bored.  Right now I'm working on dresses.  If anyone else wants to do anything with my creations they're welcome to though; I'll even give up the PSD or textures or whatever.

My Sims need more braless panties to sleep in too, though, now that Quinctia mentions it.  Cheesy

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: 2008 August 13, 16:43:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are the undies topless or do they come with something like a tank top? And would you cry if I categorized them for sleepwear as well?

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: 2008 August 13, 16:47:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys can have your sims sleep braless? Hmmm I dunno, maybe it's cause I live with a bunch of pervies but I can't do that.... I feel dirty  Embarrassed

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Lilyroseisapirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: 2008 August 13, 17:04:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*off topic* the only time i've ever slept in a bra is when i've passed out from utter exhaustion....but i wasn't really blessed with a large chest so this may be why it doesn't bother me.

quot;In Soviet Russia, you do not steal content, content steals YOU!\" <br />                             -Pescado
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 2008 August 13, 17:06:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I put the jammies on, the bra comes off! I gotta have some comfort to be able to sleep and a band around my chest doesn't spell comfort.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #381 on: 2008 August 13, 19:27:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*wears a bra as little as possible*

Are the undies topless or do they come with something like a tank top? And would you cry if I categorized them for sleepwear as well?

No tops, just panties.  And you are welcome to do whatever you'd like with them.  Add skidmarks and make them into hats for all I care.  Smiley

They're up at MTS2 now, by the way.   Grin

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: 2008 August 13, 19:33:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"I spent like an entire day making, photographing, and editing little girls' panties. Therefore, in accordance with Megan's Law, I am obligated to inform you that I am a registered sex offender."

That cracked me up. Great job on all of them.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: 2008 August 13, 19:34:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those are adorable, plum.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Emma
Goopy Lover
ARR!

All Pescados Suck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #384 on: 2008 August 13, 19:42:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Plum, they are adorable Cheesy I'd love some with matching vests though *hint hint* Just the plain and misc ones though.

I made something, they aren't brilliant but here they are:

8 EA Store Teen Outfit Recolours. You will need the mesh from EA store (or here) Thanks to the contibutors to the EA Store stuff thread.

Emma_8_TF_EA_Store_Outfits.zip

They are all clearly labelled by the colour so you can just delete any you don't want.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: 2008 August 13, 19:45:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's my favorite EA Store teen outfit. I love your recolors.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: 2008 August 13, 20:26:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shows me I should pay more attention to the EA Store, surprisingly.  I love the brown!

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: 2008 August 13, 20:29:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*off topic* the only time i've ever slept in a bra is when i've passed out from utter exhaustion....but i wasn't really blessed with a large chest so this may be why it doesn't bother me.
I was cursed with a generous one, and I am very anti-bra at night. However, I sleep with a body pillow to keep my knees aligned and to have something to snuggle.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: 2008 August 13, 20:30:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beautiful Emma!

Hey plum, I would love to try and make tops/try converting them to adults if you don't mind mailing me the textures and psd's Smiley I can't promise they would be any good but I do want to try...

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: 2008 August 13, 20:32:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to agree with all you ladies. I run around in no bra whenever I can. Usually I'm too self conscious to do it in public, but at home? Who cares! If my roommate can wander around the place without pants on, surely I can go without a bra?

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: