PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 08:49:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 875183 times)
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #300 on: 2008 August 07, 03:43:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't need to register at GOS to download, neither to see the topics. Registering is only for posting.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
original_sim
Landlubber

Damn it feels good to be a pirate

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 2008 August 07, 03:57:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't need to register at GOS to download, neither to see the topics. Registering is only for posting.

I like the forum over there and the goth theme. I was looking for cool free sites to lurk and post on every once in a while. Now I have 2! Gotta love pirates and goth sites!  Grin

"I believe you have my stapler..."

Milton, Office Space 1999
Souvenirs
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: 2008 August 08, 18:33:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beth, Sabrina and the others are adorable. Smiley  You can always upload them on mediafire and link here if you want to.

I'm retexturing an old XM hair here using Nouk's textures, but I'm having problems with the blonds. 

These are the three I have so far.  The first two were supposed to be platinum and strawberry blond, but they look kind of yellow to me now. Undecided  Does the last one work as dark blond, or are the highlights too light?  Or is it closer to light brown than dark blond?

Would anyone even want three blonds (or four, since I don't even seem to have a regular blond yet)?  I've never made anything except for personal use before, and I tend to make loads of colors because I like to have non-standard ones as well (probably because my own hair color is one of those that never gets made Tongue), but I'm not sure anyone else would care.
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 2008 August 08, 18:46:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One definately is too yellow for a platinum blonde. Number two works well as a strawberry blonde (it's almost a perfect match for my sisters natural hair colour, and number three works fine as a dark blonde, in my opinion  Smiley

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: 2008 August 08, 18:59:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could try reducing the saturation down just a tad - that may get the platinum blond look you are after Smiley Have edited that hair myself (with Nouk's textures as well *coughs* am so not original..) and had problems getting a decent blond with it. But thats because I really can not do decent blond hair in general

Which makes me think..*quick hijack*..anyone know of any decent tutorials/tips of how to make good blond recolours? I give cookies, yes Cheesy

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #305 on: 2008 August 08, 19:09:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've given thought to trying to use Nouk's textures on the eaxis hairs I like the style of, as well as making a ful set of each shade she's used - I love the copper-red and only some of her hairs come in that shade. >.>  Did I mention I mostly use Nouk hairs?

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: 2008 August 08, 19:35:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok, so i made some hoodies and suchlike.  the harry potter themed ones here:

and some plain ones here:

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: 2008 August 08, 21:42:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

those are on mts2 aren't they Wink I think I saw them today and loved them! Any plans to do them with jeans?

As for the hairs, I love the first two colors. First one isn't platinum but I still like the color. Maybe add another color to make a platinum and keep that one, but the third one strikes does has a little to much brown in it to be dark blond.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
original_sim
Landlubber

Damn it feels good to be a pirate

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: 2008 August 08, 23:30:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love HP! I would like to have those IRL! Are they for Y/A too?

"I believe you have my stapler..."

Milton, Office Space 1999
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: 2008 August 09, 00:48:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

those are on mts2 aren't they Wink I think I saw them today and loved them! Any plans to do them with jeans?

The HP ones will be up at sublime at some point in the near future.  the plain ones are up at mts2.  I can toss some logos onto a jeans version.  I think adele has a hoodie mesh that'd work nicely for that.  Smiley

I love HP! I would like to have those IRL! Are they for Y/A too?

I think they are, but don't quote me as I haven't checked.  they use that hooded shortsleeved sportdress thing that came with the basegame, and I'm pretty sure that was available for y/a. 

Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: 2008 August 09, 03:47:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It actually doesn't matter what the base was available for, I think it will be available for whatever age you imported it as in bodyshop.  But you can easily change the flags using SimPE's clothing scanner or the Wardrobe Wrangler.  All the adult clothing in my game gets made available for YA/Adult/Elder.  (And some of my toddler/children clothes get put in for both genders, too.)
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: 2008 August 09, 04:00:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I personally like that second hair. Maybe a touch more brown or red or whatever other shade fits.

Otherwise its beautiful.
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: 2008 August 09, 08:00:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like those hairs, Souvenirs! I think the first one makes a good regular blond.  I have yet to find a texture for this hair I like, but your set looks promising.  Yay!

I just submitted 11 pajamas to MTS2.  These are my favorites:

pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: 2008 August 09, 09:33:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay Plum, I love that pyjama-mesh. And the textures are great, just the kind of thing you walk around in at home when no one's looking.  Grin I like that all my sims don't have to sleep in fancy negligés.
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #314 on: 2008 August 09, 13:26:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

fun jammies.   Grin  and as far as the hairs go, if you want the first one to be more platinumlike, I agree that a desaturation is in order.  That's what I would do at least.  For the second one, if you were trying for a strawberry blonde, a layer with a peach wash would work for that. 

eta: if I go back and change the outfits so that they are enabled for young adults, does that mean that people will then have to have university to use them?  I completely don't mind changing their availability to include Y/A usage, but I was just wondering if that would make them not just base game available.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 09, 14:37:17 by chemistrycourtney » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: