PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 11:28:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 874830 times)
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1875 on: 2009 February 05, 17:31:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, here it is:

It sucks, but we all have to start somewhere.

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1876 on: 2009 February 05, 18:48:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well done for your first mesh. It's a great achievement and does become quicker and easier over time Cheesy

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1877 on: 2009 February 05, 19:55:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks better than my talking table did...yes, it gets easier as you practice Smiley

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1878 on: 2009 February 05, 20:16:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks good eternal darkness - and you need to do it a couple of times to really get the steps.

Speaking of meshing, I've made my tutorial on meshing for the first time - are there any guinea pigs who haven't meshed before that would be willing to try it out?  I'd like someone with no bloody clue - that way I can find out if it really works before I publish it, and that it doesn't have giant holes gaping in it. Smiley You should have recolouring knowledge - I didn't take it all the way back to basic never created before at all level - so a working knowledge of what SimPE is, and how it works (like importing pictures into the file etc.). Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Owl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: 2009 February 05, 21:51:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll attempt it Cala  Grin It pretty much all hinges on whether SimPE likes me on that particular day.  Roll Eyes
wannacracker
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: 2009 February 05, 21:52:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily, I don't quite fit your requirements, but I'd really like to give it a try. I've been fooling around with CC creation since the Sims 1, but nothing's ever come of it. I'd like to perhaps finish something before the Sims 3 comes out.  Cheesy

I fooled around a little bit with moving vertexes in the Sims 1 days (but never actually made anything), and I attempted to make a cat statue a couple years back, but I wouldn't be able to do mesh anything without a tutorial. I really don't have any bloody clue. Cheesy

I can't find my little statue, or else I would show you guys. I wanted it to raise a stat a little when a sim viewed it, but I couldn't get that to actually [i[work[/i], so I gave up. :/

More recently, I wanted to make a custom pet magazine rack (not just a recolour) with pet magazines. I got as far as cloning the object and extracting the textures when I realised I had ot no clue as to how to go about making custom magazines, and gave up. Cheesy

I think I need to stop having such big ideas, and take baby steps first. Cheesy A little hand holding might help, too.

What I would also find useful, if anyone is capable and willing, would be a texturing tutorial, particularly for clothing. Not one that teaches how to paste on graphics and trace over shadows, but with hints and tips for texurting for people who are not complete Photoshop noobs. One thing I find really frustrating is getting the texture to match at the seams.  Angry Painting a texture for a 3D model is a lot different from a flat picture, and it would be great if something could be written coming from that angle.  Kiss
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: 2009 February 05, 22:45:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the feedback. Sculpting the meshes is definitely gonna take some practice. I'll start on another one, but this upcoming week is "hell week" as far as exams, so no fun for me  Embarrassed . I may play around with it if I decide to take a break.

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1882 on: 2009 February 06, 00:14:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily, you can send it to me...I'll try it...I can recolor (poorly...lol) but I wouldn't mind trying it out for you...as I have not a clue as to how to mesh...and I may have a bit of time on my hands in the next couple of weeks anyway... Cheesy

novastar
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: 2009 February 06, 02:54:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Feel free to use me as a guinea pig for it  Cheesy I have no idea how to mesh, hooray
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1884 on: 2009 February 06, 03:14:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have never meshed anything before.  I can obviously retexture, and I know my way around SimPE.  I would probably make a really good guinea pig.  XD
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1885 on: 2009 February 06, 15:53:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No problem - I'm going to post it on my site and give those of you above this post a link.  The biggest thing I wanted to avoid was other meshers thinking it was fine, because the tutorials never made seemed to make sense to me while I was doing them.  Plus, since I have a surfeit of peoples, this will be good. 

Give me some time to actually post it, and we're on. Cheesy

Done and mailed. Cheesy
« Last Edit: 2009 February 06, 21:01:38 by calalily » Logged

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: 2009 February 06, 23:21:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snip, gobble, munch*
You uploaded them shelves
*more gobbling and munching*

Oh yay, I just noticed that you uploaded them! I'm gonna fire up my game in a minute and I'll try these out.
Thank you, you are a wee star Cheesy.
spunkysim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: 2009 February 07, 00:09:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Going back a few pages) Beth I love that hair, om nomming and thank you very much!

Soggy Fox, I also like that Witches Nursery and the curtains, that they pick up from the bedding.  Thanks for sharing!   Grin
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1888 on: 2009 February 07, 01:43:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Glad you like- not seen any repository for nursery bedding.  Later I might make the curtains pull the AL crib textures too.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
spunkysim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: 2009 February 07, 16:54:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's why I liked it, first for nursery bedding I had thought.  Really glad you thought of it.   Wink
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: