PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 01:15:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 875658 times)
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1830 on: 2009 February 03, 17:28:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beth,the hair looks good.Are you going to share?
Moune:Wonderful.I've already downloaded the matching livingroom,it's great that you did those!

Edit:didn't see the link to Noukie's site. Thanks, Beth! Grin

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: 2009 February 03, 17:33:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you know how much I didn't need to find a site where everything is so gorgeous I have to have it?   Wink

Moune: you rock!

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1832 on: 2009 February 03, 17:42:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So very nabbed - diningroom, livingroom and paintings.  I've been to your site before, too, and drooled and downloaded other stuff too - but I losted the link when I redid all my downloads.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Rum_Pig
Landlubber

Oink!

View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: 2009 February 03, 19:14:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably nothing special to you guys, but it's the first time I've created a decent looking house.

I spent all day learning how to make 4 click walls and that, and I'm still not entirely happy with it. I can't get rid of the brown outline around the top rectangle.

Also, my Sim can't go swimming otherwise she gets caught, so I had to put an invisible fence around it. Otherwise, I'm pretty proud.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1834 on: 2009 February 03, 19:57:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, that's a really pretty house!  I love monochromatic modern houses, that seems to work better to my eye than ones with busier schemes in stone and wood and other materials.

And here is an invisishelf.  It would only work for those with AL, since its designed to go up and down to the level you want it at.  Still, it does work - I did it as its own item so that there aren't extra shadows.  What do folks think?

www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: 2009 February 03, 23:41:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*cries and throws shit-fit cause everything looks so good and some of it she can't have* Looks wonderful! ALL of it!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: 2009 February 04, 00:05:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably nothing special to you guys, but it's the first time I've created a decent looking house.

I spent all day learning how to make 4 click walls and that, and I'm still not entirely happy with it. I can't get rid of the brown outline around the top rectangle.

Very nice house.  What's a four click wall?   Huh 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1837 on: 2009 February 04, 00:06:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden, I'm giving Numenor and MaryLou a chance to respond on the adding slot suggestion - if they decide not to, or it takes a while, I'll make some invisible recolours specifically for those kitchen shelves.

www.thestormradio.com
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: 2009 February 04, 00:52:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the whole lot, and that house is prettyful. The brown line, unfortunatly there isnt anything that can get rid of it. The good news is that it isn't really that noticable, I never noticed it until you said something. And even then, I had to hunt to spot it.

SoggyFox, I sent MaryLou a message on MTS2, but so far she hasnt responded.

I would love to have that shelf in my game, I can already thing of all the places it could go. And what it could do!! Oh My God, if you were to put it somewhere, not on a wall, would sims walk round it or could they walk through it? Is it called the footprint or something.
With it being able to move up and down, and with the grid cheat, this could be an all in one OSMP.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1839 on: 2009 February 04, 01:22:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the idea, and why making it shadowless was so important - as far as I know, since its a wall item, it is passunderable.

www.thestormradio.com
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: 2009 February 04, 01:29:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay  Grin. Sorry, I'm probably a little too excited by this  Embarrassed.
I wish I could have made something, or even something at all other than houses and some tops for Calalily, which reminds me, I need to package them and upload them for her, but SimPE doesn't like me, so I can't and my skills with all that is so beyond crap they don't excist hehe.
Rum_Pig
Landlubber

Oink!

View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: 2009 February 04, 04:53:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very nice house.  What's a four click wall?   Huh 

You know when you put 3 stealth stairs in, remove them and then level the floors and walls? What you reduce it down to is a 4 click wall. Cheesy

Kaitlyn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: 2009 February 04, 14:20:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With it being able to move up and down, and with the grid cheat, this could be an all in one OSMP.

I actually just made that very thing for my game, cloned from the tiny wall shelf in AL.  It's just a simple flood-filled block (because it's meant to be invisible, see?) and it's totally awesome.  I did three, each one just lower than the other, so that I've got practically complete height coverage.  I'm totally loving it!  They have a "allow object and sim intersection" flag, so I think they might be walk-through-able, but they're meant to be used with non-walk-through-able objects so it doesn't really make a difference to me.  The best part is that I changed the slot allowance, so that they'll hold anything but sims (that's one tile, of course) instead of just really teeny stuff like the original shelf.  I was unreasonably excited when I got them to work in game.  Cheesy  The only issue right now is that they still need to be against a wall, but I've been doing tons on further experimentation today with slot objects and I know how to fix that now.  *fixed!*

Unfortunately my main computer time for the day is up (hubby gets the PC for WoW in the evenings; I get the dinky laptop) so I can't upload links of pictures or anything, even if I knew how.  :/  I learned. 

-edit-  okay, they're here: http://tinyurl.com/cucbmd if anyone wants to try them out.  The picture is there too, 'cause I fail at figuring out how to embed pictures in posts.  The pink one is the same height as the dinky wall shelf in AL.  The orange one is slightly lower, and the yellow one slightly lower than that.  They all have invisible recolors, and they will hold any one-tile object that is not a sim (including fridges, counters, and very large flower planters if you so wish).  A known issue is that they will stack on top of each other, so when placing two or more on the same tile, make sure they have objects placed on them to avoid that.  Found in Surfaces>Shelves for $1.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 04, 17:56:24 by Kaitlyn » Logged
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1843 on: 2009 February 04, 16:40:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's cute - and better done than mine - I didn't change anything other than the recolours on mine.  Mostly been building the commercial area for my new town - want to make sure I've got most any sort of business so my sims can go shopping, rather than buying everything 'online' from the buy mode.

So far I've got restaurants, grocery, florist, toy store, theatres, beauty parlor and clothing store.  Also got something of a boardwalk on the coast.  I cheated - I got some neat places over at MTS2 so I didn't have to build all of it.  After a while, I get bored building business lots.

www.thestormradio.com
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1844 on: 2009 February 04, 17:17:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you Kaitlyn - most useful.  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: