PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 19:10:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 875595 times)
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1800 on: 2009 February 01, 19:17:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The wall cabinets are by MaryLou and Numenor, and are all repositoried to the counter culture counters, along with the stove and frig.  Unfortunately, they don't have slots for more clutter, but I'm thinking, if someone did a thin shelf, people with AL could use those to add kitchen clutter *adds to list*.

Ok, how I didn't recognise that that was MaryLou and Numenors I'll never know, I had that in my game for ages.

What about, instead of a new shelf, someone does an invisible recolor of the existing ones? Kind of like how the OMSP's work, you know? Because if they were to be made new and non invisible, then they might not look right and sort of bleed through the wall cabinets, creating a less than pleasing look to it, but if they were invisible, then it might look better, you might even get away with the items bleeding through the cabinets a bit as long as they dont come through the bottom?

You don't need AL for shelves, there is a shelving set that I have from when AL didn't work on my pc. The site escapes me at the moment, but I'm sure that the shelves in the game will have the site available in the description. I'll fire up soon, as it looks like my PC isn't going to die on me now  Grin.

EDIT: Cos I thought of summin  Tongue

If you could get an invisible recolor of the shelves, then that might be quite good for clutter junkies, you could put them over bookshelves, lower them to put behind counters, desks etc, then that way, you're not having to waste that objects slots, or having to faff about with OSMP's, if you only want something to go to the back of the item, hmmmmmm.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 01, 19:23:40 by TapThatBooty » Logged
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1801 on: 2009 February 01, 19:41:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's true too.  I'll poke around with it soon.  My surgery is friday, so I'll see if i can get it done before then, if not, it will likely be near the end of the month.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
TapThatBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: 2009 February 01, 19:56:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't saying you should do it, I was expressive brainstorming, I would do it, or at least try to, but SimPE doesn't work for me, it takes forever and a pancake to load, and when I try to go to, i think it's called workshop, it doesn't do anything, just stops responding.

I hope that all goes well for your surgery on friday  Grin.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1803 on: 2009 February 01, 19:58:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know, but since I mentioned doing something like that, I figure I ought to make them - though, best scenario would be if Numenor and MaryLou added slots to the shelves. Smiley

And thanks - be glad to have these teeth out, but kind of nervous about the surgery itself.

www.thestormradio.com
TapThatBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: 2009 February 01, 20:12:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would be the better option, adding slots.

What teeth are you having out?
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1805 on: 2009 February 01, 20:15:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

4 wisdom teeth and the molar next to the wisdom tooth and the upper left [its tangled into the wisdom tooth]

www.thestormradio.com
EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1806 on: 2009 February 01, 20:20:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yikes.  Shocked

I hope they give you lots of ice cream and heavy pain killers when you're done.  Undecided

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
TapThatBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: 2009 February 01, 20:26:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OOOOOOH!! Ow, I'm getting my second wisdom tooth through now, my upper right one, I already have my lowe left one in, they kill like a bitch. I'm not happy with them though, I've always had perfect teeth, never had braces, and take care of them, then they start to come through, and bang, I'm hit with problems. Not fun.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: 2009 February 01, 20:29:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I doubt that ice cream will be on the menu for awhile because the cold goes right into the wound and son of a BITCH, does that ever hurt!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1809 on: 2009 February 01, 21:11:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, I'm a diabetic - I had to quit smoking, which was easy enough - a 2 cig habit is easy to break. Smiley  But can't do much about the diabetes except keep my sugars down.  Also, I've got to be very good, or I'll be in the hospital getting iv antibiotics >.<  Cervical dispalsia surgery?  No problem, but bone infections scare the piss out of me, since one of my housemates has already lost a toe and a half from them [he's diabetic too].

But, I'll be really good and cross my fingers and hope for the best.

www.thestormradio.com
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: 2009 February 01, 21:24:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pssh, you people and your wussy defects and bad jaw designs.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1811 on: 2009 February 01, 21:34:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I could have picked my genetics, I'd sure as hell have a wider jaw Tongue  What's funny is, everyone else in this house all had their wisdom teeth come in - mine?  The upper two are trying to become a part of my sinus cavity, and the lower two are tangled in nerves.  Genetics - the same ones that give me nasty teeth also have kept me from having a grey hair - since everyone in this house is younger and has good wisdom teeth and grey hair?  I suspect they are linked, and dye is cheaper than surgery *cries*

www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: 2009 February 01, 21:48:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado, just because you have the jawbone of an ass, doesn't mean the rest of us do. The wisdom teeth are a holdover from the time of evolution when humankind would wear out their first set of molars and they'd fall out. That doesn't happen any more, so they're more of a hassle than they're worth. The damn things are also softer than the original set, so you can see the problems of that, as well. Mine came in early and I had only the one. I also have silver hair starting to streak through my head, that's been going on since the wisdom tooth came in when I was nineteen.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
TapThatBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: 2009 February 01, 22:06:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehe at Pescado. Mines don't casue so much problems as that, it just kills when they start to poke through my gums, after that, they're fine. Getting your wisdom teeth results in grey hair?  Shocked. Oh my, that's great news, I've been growing my hair back to my original hair color, this is the first I've seen it in 6 years, which is shocking, and I have been all sorts of colors, but a little while before Christmas there, I shaved the whole lot off, just so I wouldnt look bad with roots, and I'm quite shocked with my hair color, I've always been a light brown and for some reason,my hair is going lighter and lighter, more into a dirty blond now, but I am growing it in again and going to the salon to get it dyed to white or silver, like Dante's from Devil May Cry.

SoggyFox, if you want, I could drop MaryLou or Numenor a wee message over at MTS2 and suggest the slots, might make everyones lives a bit easier.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1814 on: 2009 February 02, 00:09:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you want, that'd be cool - I know he doesn't do requests, but he might decide its a nifty idea and do it anyway, or she might Smiley

www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: