PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 11:29:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 874042 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1785 on: 2009 January 28, 20:06:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, sure thing on the bottles - might also do some other varieties for default replacements [which this are].  I'm just waiting to see if I want to tweak them a bit more or just keep them as is, and make others too, so I don't get too bored Smiley

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: 2009 January 29, 02:07:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love those bookcase units Moune & bookmarked your site...I love shameless plugs!!

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
CJane
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: 2009 January 29, 03:39:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks pinkyfriend, Mheyin, and nomansland.  Smiley

Soggyfox...I do like what you've done with the potion bottle.

Moune, great job!!

Nom nom nom nomable!
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1788 on: 2009 January 29, 18:36:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moune that set is gorgeous  Grin

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: 2009 January 29, 22:28:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope you guys don't mind me giving plugs for your stuff on the WCIF on InSIM, I tend to do it with the good stuff. Not mentioning any names right here, but... I love your stuff and can't stop sharing where to get it!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1790 on: 2009 January 29, 23:04:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so I'm working on making an actual counter culture table and chair for the game, that's -not- pay.  Which the table is done and there will be a picture soon, I didn't particularly like the ones that are pay anyway.  The Chair is giving me fits though.  I'm wanting to put in a chair cushion, but having problems meshing the seat underneath it.  The back is being a pain too.

www.thestormradio.com
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: 2009 January 30, 06:45:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moune those shelves look awesome! I do agree with Darqstar though, mostly because my deco>misc. section is over 5 pages long, not including the maxis stuff. And why did I not make the connection earlier in my life that Moune>Moune's Neighborhood!? I've had you bookmarked for a while now.  Tongue

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1792 on: 2009 January 30, 18:16:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay - here is the kitchen recolour/meshes that I've been working, as a continuation of my neutral witch throne/light set.  I figured, since I have the colours in gimp right now, might as well finish it all up [I'm going to work on making recolours for good and evil witches too].

The seat cushion uses bedding textures, and the table and chair pulls from the Counter Culture set.  I'm thinking that sofas and living room/den furniture can use those counters as a wood/marble/metal repository too - there are already a good number of recolours out there, so good variety, and the back is a nice basic wood texture.

Anyway, thoughts?  Here's some screenies, with the recolours I did.

www.thestormradio.com
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: 2009 January 31, 01:46:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SoggyFox, I LOVE it!! Are you going to be sharing it  Wink ? And fantastic idea with the seating cushion using the bedding, that is something I've neverheard being done before on something other than curtains. Really nice.
The wall cabinets, or what ever they are called, do they have item slots so that they can be filled with cluttering goods?
Its a lovely set non the less.  Kiss
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1794 on: 2009 January 31, 02:01:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The wall cabinets are by MaryLou and Numenor, and are all repositoried to the counter culture counters, along with the stove and frig.  Unfortunately, they don't have slots for more clutter, but I'm thinking, if someone did a thin shelf, people with AL could use those to add kitchen clutter *adds to list*.

And yes i am - once I know for certain I'm done with the kitchen, I'll be uploading it.  Then I'll work on living room/study meshes and recolours and upload those as well.

The nursery recolours and mesh I just uploaded on MTS2 for the challenge - the curtains pull textures from crib bedding, so that a nursery can match too.

And for those wondering, yes, I'll upload the potion bottles as well.

www.thestormradio.com
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: 2009 January 31, 18:30:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oohh I love your shelfing system Moune! Pretties:) And soggyfox cute kitchen! Cheesy  ^-* Everyone else: I haven't read the entire thread-but my 6th sense tells me you all rox! (and that I better read it or miss the future goodies!!!!!)  Tongue

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1796 on: 2009 January 31, 19:06:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, you know what? All those generous comments of yours really got me cracking. There simply is no better motivation to fire up SimPE than the encouragement of peers. So I got all the recolors done too, which means there is only all the zipping, uploading and making of new pages to do. With a bit of luck the whole set will be released at the very latest for next weekend.

I think these were some of the most complicated recolors I've ever done, but also the most interesting. I always find it fascinating how a recolor can completely change an object. Take a look at these:

The actual bookcases and the content (books etc.) can be recolored separately. 6 different bookcase textures and 4 different content textures - most of which work well together.

And while I'm in the proces of showing off: Here's a little shot of some of the actual dining part of this set. The colours and the quality of the picture is a little fuzzy, but you get the idea.

Soggyfox, I second what TapThatBooty said: Fabulous idea to make the seat cushions take their texture from the bedding. I really have a lot of respect for somebody who comes up with something so simple, yet so brilliant. Big kudos to you.  Cheesy

Missbonbon, I know exactly what you mean about Misc Deco! Mine is a complete monster. Over 1,800 files at last count - meshes and recolors, of course. The only way that anything is findable is because I re-price everything before putting it in, so that e.g. all fruitbowls are priced at 54, all pillows and cushions at 98, all towels at 121 etc. Only goes to show again how high maintenance this game is.

Paden, you mean announce the update over at InSim? No, of course I won't mind that. As long as nobody thinks it's rude that I just pop in to say I've updated and don't hang around to chat. I just don't have that much online time at the moment. Will that be okay, do you think, or will people take offence?

Edited because I can't spell ...

Edited again, because I just thought of something

Those wall cabinets in the MaryLou/Numenor kitchen, what placement height are they? Because there might already be an invisible somewhere that will let you clutter them up. If not, I'll be happy to make one. I can post it here or SoggyFox can offer it up with her(?) recolors. Or both. Just let me know.
« Last Edit: 2009 January 31, 19:24:12 by Moune » Logged

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1797 on: 2009 January 31, 19:17:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moune, I want that furniture in real life! It's gorgeous!

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1798 on: 2009 January 31, 20:32:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I eventually want to make a full set of furnishings that pull textures from commonly recoloured maxis stuff - bedding for cloth, and I'm thinking counterculture for wood and marble and the like.

And I love those shelves myself, and the dining furniture.  Very spiffy.

www.thestormradio.com
Tempest Limmerfer
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1799 on: 2009 February 01, 01:37:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The white,might have looked cheezy, but your touch made it look classy. Love the colors...so many would have added pastels. Fantastic!

www.limmerfer.com
proudly hosting designs by : Nii

EA Games: Welcome to Pixel Hell, Bitches! (Snarky)
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: