PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 05:53:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 877904 times)
CellBlockTango
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1695 on: 2009 January 09, 18:36:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oo me likes that house. I'm envious of your landscaping skills. All my sims have nice big, low maintenance lawns because I can't landscape well to save my life.

Also, all this talk of Buffy has made me nostalgic for my yoof. I used to be a Buffy fan, but I went off the show after they left highschool. I just got tired of all that silly 'oh look I came back from the dead and now I have Edge' nonsense (I'm sure you'll disagree heartily with me TapThat). Also, by that point the show was severely lacking in Seth Green. I need MOAR Seth Greenz! Having said that, I do own a copy of the Buffy musical, but that's more because I'm a musical freak and it's lulzy.
Oh, and I almost forgot, we're forgetting the best thing Whedon ever worked on (again, reckon you might disagree here TapThatBooty!)... Toy Story! To Infinity and Beyond!
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1696 on: 2009 January 09, 19:25:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I asked Deelink if she had any alarms in mind to go with her decorating tastes. This was one picture she sent me:

As I couldn't remember whether she wanted a burglar or fire alarm (and I don't know enough to make a 2in1 one) I made both.  The fire alarm is a slave of the burglar alarm. The burglar alarm is 102 polys, the fire alarm is 178polys.

Included in the zip is the UV map, a labelled UV map, the 2 mesh files and 7 recolours. If anyone wants them they can get them here.  They can be included in lots and with re-colours on free sites. No permission required.  They are mapped with a view to the sides, top, bottom and back a solid colour but patterns work fine on the front face.

Hope they are ok Deelink Smiley  In relation to the other one I have made the mesh but it's not mapped or textured yet and I'll do the same with matching alarms and use repository again.  Smiley  Just to show you though how it's looking so far:

This is what it is modelled from:

« Last Edit: 2009 January 09, 20:02:59 by gayle_afcb » Logged

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Druid
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: 2009 January 09, 21:48:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Angry Stupid husband watched stupid Firefly and eventually stupid me had to watch and stupid me now loves stupid Firefly and it's stupid. Cheesy
Same stupid thing happened with stupid Cowboy Bebop. Stupid husband!
We are in a fight. No one calls Bebop stupid in my presence! *threatens Dusdeedawn with broken rum bottle*  Wink

Gayle, those alarms are awesome looking! I would love some variety. Smiley
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1698 on: 2009 January 09, 21:58:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Druid  Grin Feel free to add any requests for a particular one(s) to my list  Grin

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: 2009 January 09, 23:02:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a Cowboy Bebop fan myself, but each to their own. And those alarms look nommable!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: 2009 January 09, 23:24:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SQUEE!

More atomic age appliances! yaaay!

I don't suppose it will come with, say, a chrome or brass or iron type recolor?

* pickles  fartshearts at Gayle and Deelink whether it does or not
« Last Edit: 2009 January 10, 06:24:57 by pickles » Logged

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1701 on: 2009 January 10, 06:08:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can do a stainless recolor, maybe a brass, I think I have a texture.  Just as soon as Gayle shares with me a texture map.  Grin  Should have put my glasses on to see the link.  Hopefully my HD has enough life to open simpe one more time.

Lurve both hun.  Kiss

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: 2009 January 10, 11:52:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snip, gobble*

Also, all this talk of Buffy has made me nostalgic for my yoof. I used to be a Buffy fan, but I went off the show after they left highschool. I just got tired of all that silly 'oh look I came back from the dead and now I have Edge' nonsense (I'm sure you'll disagree heartily with me TapThat). Also, by that point the show was severely lacking in Seth Green. I need MOAR Seth Greenz! Having said that, I do own a copy of the Buffy musical, but that's more because I'm a musical freak and it's lulzy.
Oh, and I almost forgot, we're forgetting the best thing Whedon ever worked on (again, reckon you might disagree here TapThatBooty!)... Toy Story! To Infinity and Beyond!

It is a good show. I still loved it after they finished high school. It was great to watch them all branching off into their own directions, and needing each other less and less. This "Edge" she got when Buffy came back from the dead, that wasn't edge, that was her sinking deeper and deeper into her inner turmoil. She was in heaven, and got pulled out by the Scoobies. She felt that her time as the Slayer was done, but she was back, and didn't know why. She put up a front to everyone that she was OK, the only one who knew the truth was Spike, and because he didn't treat her differently and wasn't ignoring something wasn't right, she started to go with him more and more, and eventualy started a relationship with him so she could feel something. The musical was FANTASTIC!!!! I love that episode, it was done really well, and is soooo funny. I'm a right geek, I have the single episode DVD of it, and the script book. I know that whole episode by heart.
Toy Story is a really good film, I loved that as a kid, my room was all Toy Story, I had curtains, bed clothes, toys, pictures, ANYTHING that we could find, I got. The same happened with A Bug's Life. I think I could blame my parents for my Buffy obsession and that because I love the show, I must have anything and everything I can find from it.
I wouldn't say that it was the best thing he worked on, I would say it would be Buffy and Angel, while I will always choose Buffy over Angel, the way he developed the stories and the characters, it was fantastic writing and acting. If you were to take away the supernatural elements from the show, you are left with a fairly acurate show about people growing older and finding their place in the world, how they cope with situation life throws at them etc.
The best episode that Joss ever made was Buffy, Season 5 episode "The Body", the episode where Joyce dies. It was so well written and directed, that whole episode had no music in it, it held the frames for a long time, it made the viewer more and more uncomfortable with each passing minute at having to watch these people deal with a death. I still cry at that episode, not because of how sad it is, but with it bringing up emotions and feelings I felt when a close loved one of mine passed away. And if a show about the spernatural can do that, then I say its the best show ever made, because I don't show my emotions, but that show drags them out of me hehe.
CellBlockTango
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: 2009 January 10, 13:19:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the single DVD version of the musical episode as well. We can be geeks together! I think my problem with Buffy is that I stopped watching it for a while, and when I went back to it, everything had changed, which is something I really don't like so I railed against it instinctively. For me, it was never the same as back when it was on BBC 2 in the early evening, after Superman if I remember correctly. *loses herself in nostalgia for a moment*.

As for Angel, I could never really get into that, but then I never really liked Angel in Buffy much. I think Spike is a much more interesting character. Also, Joyce was Buffy's mum right? If so then I can remember that episode, and yeah it was really heart wrenching. Mucho kudos to Whedon, there's so much dross on TV these days that a truly moving show  is something to treasure.

Actually, all this Buffy talk has reminded me, ITV has just begun a new series, called Demons. It's got some great actors in it, but honestly, it would make any Buffy fan weep.  It's got a very similar premise: teenager finds out he's a Van Helsing and must battle evil  critters under guidance of his mentor (aka Philip Glenister with an appalling and unnecessary 'American' accent). But it seems to lack Buffy's charm, or at least it did in the first episode. Oh dear.
TapThatBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: 2009 January 10, 14:00:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh god, my Geek Points are accumulating immensly lately. I never watched it on the BBC, they edited it too much and it annoyed me, muchly prefer the DVD's anyway, no breaks, can watch what I want when I want lol.

While I do like Angel, I mainly prefered the earlier seasons, when David was still PHOWAARR, but in the later seasons, he put on the beef a bit, and his character annoyed me a bit, especialy when he was working with Wolfram Hart. He's in another TV show I love, Bones, *and I'm actualy studying to be a Forensic Anthropologist, yay me  Cheesy*, and he has gone back to being PHOWAARR again.
I love Joss's work though, he isn't scared to break the mould and then break it some more. I really hope that his newest show, Dollhouse *shameless advertising here, starts on 2/13/09, watch it! Save a good show!*, does well, the storyline to it sounds fantastic, and the acting in the clips I have watched is fantastic, it looks stunningly awesome.
But you are right about all the dross on TV these days, one of the main reasons I no longer watch it.

It's funny you should mention Demons, I was talking to my Forensic Science/Scientific Principles Lectuerer yesterday about Dollhouse, which led to Buffy, and he talked about Demons, and also said that because I am a big , slighty too obsessed fan, that it would make me cringe watching it. What time is that on? I wouldn't mind watching this for the Lulz. We then started talking about Twilight, and started blasting that down quickly.

EDIT:

Oh, and would anyone happen to know where I may be able to find the Mad Scientist career outfit? I want to make something, but I need that outfit.
CellBlockTango
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: 2009 January 10, 14:52:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh god, my Geek Points are accumulating immensly lately. I never watched it on the BBC, they edited it too much and it annoyed me, muchly prefer the DVD's anyway, no breaks, can watch what I want when I want lol.
Eh? Breaks on the BBC? But the Beeb doesn't have ad breaks... Also, I agree with you on Angel. I'm not a massive fan of beefcakes either. David Boreanaz is pretty easy on the eye though. I always prefered Xander though. Geeks ftw!

Dollhouse looks good. But it starts in Feb in the US right? (I'm guessing you're from the US as you've put the date the wrong way round Tongue) I don't think a UK broadcaster has bought the rights yet. I could be wrong though. I do have one teeny reservation with Dollhouse though: Dichen Lachman. I couldn't stand her on Neighbours, but I suppose I'll give her the benefit of the doubt: she couldn't really help how annoying her character was, and hopefully she's learnt to act since then.

Demons is on tonight at 7.45 on ITV. I just checked ITV and apparently they list it as a 'cult' program. Oh the lulz! I can't decide whether to watch it or not. It was pretty entertaining, in a cringe sort of way.
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: 2009 January 10, 14:57:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love Cowboy Beebop and got my husband the series and the movie on dvd. We watched it on Cartoon Networks "Adult Swim". A friend of ours got us hooked on "Firefly" and we have the set on dvd (shakes fist at Fox Network in the US). "Firefly" had so much untapped potential.

What is "Dollhouse" about? May have to record it and watch.

And yes, how can we forget "Dr. Horrible's Sing a long Blog".

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
TapThatBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: 2009 January 10, 15:46:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh? Breaks on the BBC? But the Beeb doesn't have ad breaks... Also, I agree with you on Angel. I'm not a massive fan of beefcakes either. David Boreanaz is pretty easy on the eye though. I always prefered Xander though. Geeks ftw!

No, I meant breaks in general. In the event of sounding shallow, I don't like beefcakes, they're nice and cuddley, but I am quite skinney, so if I'm standing with fairly larger people, I tend to look even skinnier, which isn't great. I loved younger Angel, and Riley. Yay, Geek praisal!

Dollhouse looks good. But it starts in Feb in the US right? (I'm guessing you're from the US as you've put the date the wrong way round Tongue) I don't think a UK broadcaster has bought the rights yet. I could be wrong though. I do have one teeny reservation with Dollhouse though: Dichen Lachman. I couldn't stand her on Neighbours, but I suppose I'll give her the benefit of the doubt: she couldn't really help how annoying her character was, and hopefully she's learnt to act since then.

I'm not from the US, I am actualy Scottish. I've grew up around the world, and my ex-possibly gonna happen again- boyfriend is Canadian, so because I lived with these different cultures, my accent is a completely unique one, it changes into others when they speak with an accent I know. I picked up traits from them. I use a lot of American words too, it annoys people, but I just see it as a way that makes me more unique and unable to be stereotyped and categorised  into other people peseption of what they feel I should be classed as.
I don't know who Dichen Lachman is, I never watch Neighbours.

Demons is on tonight at 7.45 on ITV. I just checked ITV and apparently they list it as a 'cult' program. Oh the lulz! I can't decide whether to watch it or not. It was pretty entertaining, in a cringe sort of way.

Oh good Lord! I am going to watch it, give it a SLIGHT chance, and allow it to give me MOAR cringes from it. I'll have to check to make sure that UTV has it on, I live in Northern Ireland, so our ITV is UTV, and region variations result in a different show line-up with some things.
[/quote]
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1708 on: 2009 January 10, 17:49:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would this be stainless/silver and gold enough? I chose to go simlish with the font.  I like it that way.  Cheesy

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1709 on: 2009 January 10, 23:38:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice Lunie!

Here is the 2nd set of alarms. Again the smoke alarm is a slave of the burglar alarm. The packages are labelled master/slave. The burglar alarm is 394 polys and the smoke alarm is 436 polys. Included in the rar is 1 recolour and labelled UV map.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mblmymqnjly/Deelinkalarm2.rar

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: