PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 06:42:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 876155 times)
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1665 on: 2009 January 06, 18:29:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My 104 year old great grand mother still sings "my heart bleeds purple panther piss for you"  It sound hilarious  coming from such an old doll. I will now have to teach her the word twatwaffle. It can be something new she calls the nurses at the home Wink

Oh Gosh Cheesy. Ashbashtus: providing new ways to terrorize nursing home workers since 2008.

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1666 on: 2009 January 06, 18:32:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you going to just release them as painting files we can put into our painting folder?

Those are really spiff, good deatiling and composition Smiley

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: 2009 January 06, 19:43:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should be able to copy and paste them no?

If you want me to zip them(could someone tell me how) and upload them somewhere(could someone tell me where?) then I will.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

EDIT: Because I have 2 shift keys  Roll Eyes Wink.

Edit again: So I dont Double Post.

Oh oh, I could try and recolor some items in game with them, and some others that I have. Would be a challenge, can I do this with SimPE? And is there one that works with Mansion and Garden out?
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1668 on: 2009 January 06, 20:33:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, there is -that-.  But I didn't think to until you said I could Smiley

Its like I don't download stuff on repair threads, unless I'm trying to repair it Smiley

www.thestormradio.com
TapThatBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: 2009 January 06, 20:54:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soggy, I have absolutly no idea what you are talking about  Huh LMAO!

I think I understand the first part, you never thoguht to copy and paste?

But the second, that is an issue for me. What is a repair thread? What are you trying to repair?
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1670 on: 2009 January 06, 21:13:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soggy Fox is saying she didn't think to save them until you suggested it. Cheesy She didn't think it was right.

If you want to upload, there's Nouk's community section.  To zip your pictures, rightclick on a window (e.g. desktop or My Documents) New --> compressed (zip) folder. Name it what you'd like. Select the pictures and drag them onto the zipfile. They will compress. Upload to Noukie's section. Smiley

And yes, there is a SimPE for M&G - Inge released a patch - link to be found on the SimPE download page.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
TapThatBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: 2009 January 06, 21:16:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actualy just downloaded SimPE*shock, gasp dramaticaly* there, so I am going to have a play with it now.

I'll zip the pictures if that makes it more easier for people?
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1672 on: 2009 January 07, 02:54:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Either or is fine with me.  And a repair thread is something on MTS2 where people can put up stuff they get stuck on while creating, and someone else looks at it and helps figure out the problem.

And yes, I didn't think to, until you suggested it, because it didn't seem right Smiley

www.thestormradio.com
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: 2009 January 07, 10:00:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh. I take it TapThatBooty reads the Buffy comics?
I like how you changed Willow into a vampire in the last one Smiley  If anyone wants to see the original Chen cover, here it is.

I actually love the Buffy comics for the Buffy fans, I have never ever seen grown people get so upset to the point of tears if they miss an issue. I once got offered $560 bucks to make one "magically appear" after it had sold out. Damn my lack of magical powers!  Cheesy

She was totally irrational of course, she was just upset and didn't really mean it. Tongue
« Last Edit: 2009 January 07, 10:05:31 by deelink » Logged

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
TapThatBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: 2009 January 07, 20:10:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh. I take it TapThatBooty reads the Buffy comics?
I like how you changed Willow into a vampire in the last one Smiley  If anyone wants to see the original Chen cover, here it is.

I actually love the Buffy comics for the Buffy fans, I have never ever seen grown people get so upset to the point of tears if they miss an issue. I once got offered $560 bucks to make one "magically appear" after it had sold out. Damn my lack of magical powers!  Cheesy

She was totally irrational of course, she was just upset and didn't really mean it. Tongue

I am THE biggest fan of Buffy you will ever come across! I remember a whiile back I picked up a comic and liked some of the pictures, and wanted to look at them without having the rest of the book there, so I thought I would gite it a try at painting them, they actuaky turned out much better than I had thought.

I never changed Willow into the Vampire Willow in the last one. She is still the Witch Willow, where did you get the vampire from? LMAO!

I absolutely LOVE Chens work, not only because it is Buffy, but.....I dunno, there is something about them that I get pulled into and I can't help but admire the beauty of them. They are just stunning.

I remember when the conclusion fro Time Of Your Life was held back, I was sooooo close to tears. But then when I actualy got it, I wasn't that impressed by it, I felt it was somewhat rushed and left far too many questions unanswered. Then when Buffy returned back to the present after *SPOILER* killing willow *END OF SPOILER*, she showed no remourse at all, it was as if it had no effect on her at all. And then when she started her little thing with Satsu, I was like Buffy would NEVER get in a romantic relationship with a female, Buffy isn't gay or bi, so why would she, I was disgusted by that. It seems like the creators are trying to create some sort of Super Bitch Buffy or somthing.
« Last Edit: 2009 January 07, 20:20:53 by TapThatBooty » Logged
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: 2009 January 07, 22:15:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol, yup, Buffy fans are one of a kind! I love how every one of you guys claim to be THE Buffy fan haha. I've seen very interesting fights due to that claim, heh.
Don't take that the wrong way, I have no negative feelings towards the show, considering I only watched half an episode and have never read any of the comics. Smiley It just doesn't interest me.

I also adore Chen's work, it's very lovely, but I do not feel anything towards them, not like James Jean, my favourite cover artist of all time. I have all his art books, and my fridge is covered with his postcards and drawings.
I found some of the postcards online

Google him, he is a genius!

Chen is nice too, I always stare at this particular cover of Runaways:

But I think it's because I really liked the Runways series (I stopped reading it when Joss Whedon began writing it, only because I was collecting other things, I will pick it up later) and because I really like Chase, he's an awesome character Smiley

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: 2009 January 07, 22:21:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was never able to get into Buffy, it bored the livin shit out of me, but that's just how I am.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
vexed
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1677 on: 2009 January 08, 00:16:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got into Buffy enough to watch it through (in a DVD exchange program I had going with a friend of mine), but could never watch it again.  Just never really grabbed me that way.

Visit Vexation Nation!

“When you tear out a man’s tongue, you’re not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”
–Tyrion Lannister, A Clash of Kings, ASoIaF
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: 2009 January 08, 01:07:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have kind of a silly question but since this is a creation thread I'm gonna ask anyway. To get your sims to paint personalized paintings you just put pics in the painting folder??
And if so, what size do they need to be? I've always wanted to do my own set of paintings for my sims to do, but I've never known how! I would share too  Kiss

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1679 on: 2009 January 08, 01:11:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a weird Buffy fan - the show was good enough, but I -way- prefer the movie.

www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: