PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 07:07:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 876160 times)
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1530 on: 2008 December 24, 00:49:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too SoggyFox! My dentist won't even attempt a root canal on me because he says there isn't enough room in my mouth! And by the time they get enough novocaine in me to numb me...well, the agony after it wears off is barely worth it. My old dentist - the one with no sense of humor - would tell me to take Tylenol but my current dentist gives me good drugs after! I am generally better off just going to the oral surgeon for anything other than a cleaning  Roll Eyes

ETA: I kinda like those eyes too...kinda dazed & dreamy looking.

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: 2008 December 24, 15:27:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to make light of your fears, but I start scaling patients who arent in the dental program next semester and I'm wicked excited!

Yes, but you won't be the one feeling the pain...I've got sensitive gums and a tiny mouth. /whine Smiley

Scaling isn't so bad. I have sensitive gums and a tiny mouth too, but when I got a scaling done, it was almost completely pain-free. And he did it manually with the giant hook thing (I'm sure Ashbashtus knows the name of it. Unless dentists call it "the giant hook thing" too Tongue). The sound of it was what drove me bonkers, but he at least let me take short breaks to spit out the gallon of blood, rinse, and rest my jaw. If your dentist will let you, bring some headphones and blast some music to drown out the scraping sound.

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: 2008 December 24, 15:33:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to make light of your fears, but I start scaling patients who arent in the dental program next semester and I'm wicked excited!

Yes, but you won't be the one feeling the pain...I've got sensitive gums and a tiny mouth. /whine Smiley

Scaling isn't so bad. I have sensitive gums and a tiny mouth too, but when I got a scaling done, it was almost completely pain-free. And he did it manually with the giant hook thing (I'm sure Ashbashtus knows the name of it. Unless dentists call it "the giant hook thing" too Tongue). The sound of it was what drove me bonkers, but he at least let me take short breaks to spit out the gallon of blood, rinse, and rest my jaw. If your dentist will let you, bring some headphones and blast some music to drown out the scraping sound.

Haha I tend to call it the giant hook thing as well lol. Technically, though, you're probably talking about the Barnhart universal curet. To be honest I hate that instrument. There are smaller (and more comfortable) ones that I like using better. Tongue Sorry, I love talking dentistry.

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: 2008 December 24, 17:43:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never had to have my teeth scaled again after I switched to toothpaste GEL.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1534 on: 2008 December 24, 22:35:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right now my measurements range from 3-5 which considering its been over 25 years since my last -cleaning-, isn't so bad.  Got some cavities, including on that needs the root canal and the crown, and the one that needs to be pulled.

And its good to hear it doesn't hurt.  The whole, 'clean under the gums' makes me wince.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: 2008 December 26, 05:01:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right now my measurements range from 3-5 which considering its been over 25 years since my last -cleaning-, isn't so bad. 

Thats not too bad at all. The depths aren't considered unhealthy unless its over 3mm so 4-5 isnt too bad especially because of the length of time between your dental visits. Good home care is THE most important and best way for good oral health. So remember pirates, brushing and flossing FTW! Tongue Public Service Announcement over.

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1536 on: 2008 December 27, 15:12:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay.  So the mesh is done and checked, but now to a question.  I can make it so it disappears as you come up to it (based on a ceiling thingie) or I can keep it always visible.  Here is a picture of what it would look like as you zoom in.  Of course, if it was always visible, it would be like the first picture.  It also eats almost all of the sim (her eye peeked out and some of the bedding) What say you pirates?

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: 2008 December 27, 15:24:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First of all - I think I'm in love with your new mesh. The disappearing act would, I think, make more sense, but I'd like to see it in game. Also, in pictures using tab, would the bedding be visible if using the ceiling method? If yes, I vote for it. Basically I would hate to have a pretty bed that I couldn't take close-up pictures of without half of it fading.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1538 on: 2008 December 27, 15:27:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First of all - I think I'm in love with your new mesh. The disappearing act would, I think, make more sense, but I'd like to see it in game. Also, in pictures using tab, would the bedding be visible if using the ceiling method? If yes, I vote for it. Basically I would hate to have a pretty bed that I couldn't take close-up pictures of without half of it fading.

Yes, in tab, all becomes visible. Cheesy It will not disappear in tab, like ceiling lights and such. 

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: 2008 December 27, 16:23:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked The mysteries of tab - revealed! My newb is showing, no?

In other words, I love it. I'm squelching my inner demands to have it NAO, and will be checking calalilysims daily. Tongue
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1540 on: 2008 December 27, 17:06:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked The mysteries of tab - revealed! My newb is showing, no?

In other words, I love it. I'm squelching my inner demands to have it NAO, and will be checking calalilysims daily. Tongue

Watch the sig for the new update - you can't miss it with 4000+ posts.  Cheesy  I've gotta fix the ceiling light too.

Visit Calalilysims

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: 2008 December 27, 21:25:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that matching tables I spot!  Shocked I am very excited over this.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
cyberisacps
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: 2008 December 27, 21:40:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Post your free creations, get feedback and tips and help others with their free and shiny stuff!

That's basically it. So get postin' pirateys, the more free stuff the better Smiley

I read a thread around here about mohawks so I created one... it's for your more alternative sim chicks. Tell me what you think. This hair is probably ideal for crazy recolors, anyone have suggestions on wich to do first?

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8841/ohaimomlikemanewhairrf7.jpg

For Herman Toothrot (our dear nommable Bruno), if you also hate those flat chests with cillicone boobs painted on, I could make you a barefoot alphadress mesh with normally meshed boobs (like with underwear).
My godness!!!!! what a beautifull work! Congrats! Smiley
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: 2008 December 27, 22:20:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily and anouk,  great work. I envy you, as I cant even draw stick figures with a pencil on paper Cry

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: 2008 December 28, 02:35:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily and anouk,  great work. I envy you, as I cant even draw stick figures with a pencil on paper Cry

Surely you jest? Tongue Everyone can draw stick figures! Have a go now, they are loads of fun Cheesy

CALA... must have bed! So awesome! You did a great job, I don't really like dissapearing stuff, it's a tad more annoying than sims going through it... just because your bed is gorgeous and I want to admire it at all times heh.
Smiley

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: