PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 10:51:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Exnem Leaves (Again) with Zero Apples
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Exnem Leaves (Again) with Zero Apples  (Read 69680 times)
Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
Exnem Leaves (Again) with Zero Apples
« on: 2006 December 13, 04:47:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This isn't the first time Exnem has left MST2 in a huff, though sadly I never managed to see who pissed him off so badly as to drive him away from free advertising (that full-set-waffle-picture-posting bastard). And now I'm wondering if Exnem often gets those butt beetles a'crawlin' up his leg.

Now it's with this Darth Vader costume. He's saying goodbye again other "rudeness and disrespect". I think that was the reason the last time he 'left', too. It won't be long until he returns with samples in tow, though. My bet's on a month from now.

And he apparently threw a fit with Bibidoublezero's buyable apples and cheeses a while back. Where have they gone? They've become pulled projects, and the reason for the thread's deletion was 'ask Exnem'. And one of them was deleted by a moderator, with something like 'Oh, enough already' for the reason. S'wha? They were very good quality items, too, the apples especially. I don't think Bibi ganked resources from Exnem, but... feh. Anyone know about this?

He does seem to be particularly sensitive about criticism, though I didn't think of him as the type to get another good quality food item pulled. I wonder, did someone compare Bibi's foods to something of Exnem's and make him angry? Seriously, what the crap?

size=9]Yes, Americans are the cause of all the world's problems. We talk wrong, spell wrong, pollute the earth.. Feel free to spit at us if you happen to spot us in your part of the earth. --missangelica[/size]
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 2006 December 13, 05:01:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

he's a big fucking sissy baby. anyway I thought he already had a tizzy and left mts2 when lyriclee got her ass canned

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 December 13, 05:01:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bibi's food got pulled because he allegedly stole part of Exnem's food code or something to make his.

But if you want them, I have them. Cheesy
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 December 13, 05:05:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How the hell can you *STEAL* food code? Food has to be done in a very formulaic way to even function as good, and practically all of it is globally encapsulated in FoodGlobals!

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2006 December 13, 05:11:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He can take his toys and go home then.  I have everything I want right here.  *pets*

PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2006 December 13, 05:11:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The food code he stole was something to make the food not rot

exnemsims exnemsims
tinkrfreakenbell
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 December 13, 05:14:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Food code huh?  Is it chocolate or Coffee flavored?  If it's not he can keep his stinky old food code and shove it.
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2006 December 13, 05:21:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

he's another one that needs my foot up his ass

with steel toes.

exnemsims exnemsims
simminggramma
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 December 13, 05:29:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah!  Use those spikes that cable and telephone linemen wear!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 December 13, 05:33:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateBooty"
The food code he stole was something to make the food not rot

That's not code! That's not-code! You can't steal code REMOVAL.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
dahvyd
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 December 13, 05:33:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why am I not surprised? Maybe he should start showing respect towards his 'fans' (for lack of a better word).

I once sent him a PM via MTS2 in regards to one of his creations (the fridge I think). Months went by with no reply, so I sent another and he replied with a snitty message along the lines of "Fuck off and stop harrasing/stalking me". Um, hel-lo? You're so not cool enough for me to stalk you. Loser.  :roll:
Pariland
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 December 13, 07:09:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
Bibi's food got pulled because he allegedly stole part of Exnem's food code or something to make his.

But if you want them, I have them. Cheesy

That is so stupid, yet so typical.  Exnem doesn't own the code.  They seriously pulled those items because of that?  Or was it because someone made such a fuss because bibi's food is better, and the complete set is free.  Not just one waffle in a set.
Vaughna
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 December 13, 07:43:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pariland"

That is so stupid, yet so typical.  Exnem doesn't own the code.  They seriously pulled those items because of that?  Or was it because someone made such a fuss because bibi's food is better, and the complete set is free.  Not just one waffle in a set.

My guess is Exnem felt his paysite was threatened by a freebie artist who did good work.  I didn't think anything was wrong with Bibi's foods and I love them.  Exnem would have a hard time proving the code was "stolen" to begin with.  Just because someone makes a similar object doesn't mean they stole to do it.  TS2 is full of similar things.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 December 13, 09:28:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All game code belongs to EA and they have given permission for US the community to use it to make free items for the community.  It wasn't theft.  I object to having my fellow simmers called thieves, implying something criminal and immoral when they are simply sharing code that EA allowed them to share for the common good.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
spookymuffin
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 December 13, 09:40:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is so ridiculous, I have only ever seen one genuine case of "theft" in the sims custom content community, and that was when someone on MTS2 stole one of Enayla's textures for their skin.
Did Enayla kick up a big fuss and leave MTS2? no of course not, that would just be retarded
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: