PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 20:39:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Exnem Leaves (Again) with Zero Apples
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Exnem Leaves (Again) with Zero Apples  (Read 69756 times)
Ghanima Atreides
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Exnem Leaves (Again) with Zero Apples
« Reply #15 on: 2006 December 13, 12:37:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, Bibi isn't the only food maker that got attacked by him or his supporters and accused of theft. Anyone remember pacotacoplayer, the kid who made some pretty neat things on MTS? One of his threads got canned too after people shouted murder and how he stole Exnem's wonderful work etc, when all the poor kid did was create a pie.

Anatidaephobia - the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 December 13, 13:16:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh noes! Exnem owns copyright to all pies and their likenesses! I must be careful when I use my oven.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 December 13, 14:03:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Surelyfunke"
Oh noes! Exnem owns copyright to all pies and their likenesses! I must be careful when I use my oven.

You make pies? THIEF!!!

Don't you know that Exnem owns the copyright to the idea of pies!

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 December 13, 14:38:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry to make a retarded wcif post, but does bibi00 have their own site? I loved those apples and lost them in a download purge. Exnem is such a putz! I think I'll bake some pies today and not give him any credit.  :roll:
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 December 13, 14:49:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Bluesoup mentioned that she'll be posting Bibi's apples at some point.
Super_Pirate_Dude
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 December 13, 15:32:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That sucks, Bibi's things were awesome! But it does not suprise me that Exnem is a Super Baby
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 December 13, 16:16:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "spookymuffin"
This is so ridiculous, I have only ever seen one genuine case of "theft" in the sims custom content community, and that was when someone on MTS2 stole one of Enayla's textures for their skin.
Did Enayla kick up a big fuss and leave MTS2? no of course not, that would just be retarded

Enayla has actual talent which she uses to do things besides just make crap for a game. (I often set my wallpaper to one of the pictures she's made, and I've loved her work since before she started doing anything for TS2.) Hence, she is not psycho. The people who go crazy about people "stealing" their creations for The Sims 2 have nothing else to feel good about in their lives.

LovelyLies
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006 December 13, 17:13:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd just like to say that his foods suck ass anyways.  They don't look good to me.  Ya, their kinda neat because he's one of the few out there that does it.  But that might just be because everytime someone else trys to do it he yells: "Stop!  THEIF!"
« Reply #23 on: 2006 December 13, 17:47:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember the first time this whiny idiot threw a tantrum and 'left'.

If the Sims 2 community was marginally less psychotic (like, say, at the level of the online genre art community - and if anyone else is a part of it they know how hilarious that is), Exnem would have been greeted with howls of laughter and he'd have be ridiculed into silence a long, long time ago for trying to claim someone doing the same thing he is as 'stealing'.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006 December 13, 19:16:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I regularly "steal" code from other mods. It's ENCOURAGED, as it allows more people to create more stuff. Exnem, and anyone like him, is fucking insane.

ChloeFox
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2006 December 13, 21:02:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HE HAS A HAIR UP HIS ASS, A STRAIGHT STICKY HAIR TICKLING HIS OVER DRAMATIC ASSHOLE!!
 hahahhaha
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 December 13, 21:05:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh god, the drama. You know, shockingly, I'm not quite sure that accusing people of stealing, posting teasers for pay stuff on a free site, then spitting the dummy when someone dares not to worship you isn't really a recipe for RESPECT...-_-

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 December 13, 21:21:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BlueSoup, if you could throw the golden apples my way I'd really appreciate it.

And nothing surprises me anymore with those people, though I definitely did not expect the issue to be over code. My first impression was that Bibi copied some of Exnem's textures. I wouldn't have been able to guess it was code to save my life.
How delusional can you get? If it were acceptable to copyright a certain change to a certain value, modders would be throwing legal threats all over the place along with all the skinners. This reminds me of a clothing mesher I've seen with a 'DO NOT RECREATE' notice in the TOS.

size=9]Yes, Americans are the cause of all the world's problems. We talk wrong, spell wrong, pollute the earth.. Feel free to spit at us if you happen to spot us in your part of the earth. --missangelica[/size]
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 December 13, 21:50:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What a blubbering vagina. Seriously, the people who throw the biggest fits in this fandom are the people with the most basic/mediocre shit.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 December 13, 23:38:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We have the apples and cheeses and stuff, so I can put those up in the Booty tonight, along with a few other things I forgot last time lol.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: