PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 07:12:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 583777 times)
Dai
Landlubber

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #60 on: 2006 December 14, 11:41:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: ".torque."
Hey, anyone know what happened to the FA Chrissie or Chrissy or whatever she is? Cause TSR says that there is no Chrissie or Chrissy. I'm going through the booty right now, so I wanna know if she had good stuff or not? Half of the FAs make shit.

Her names Chrissy6930 she's still a FA at TSR I like her stairs, but you will have to edit your scripts modular stairs file for custom stairs to work.
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2006 December 14, 11:52:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Dai"
Quote from: ".torque."
Hey, anyone know what happened to the FA Chrissie or Chrissy or whatever she is? Cause TSR says that there is no Chrissie or Chrissy. I'm going through the booty right now, so I wanna know if she had good stuff or not? Half of the FAs make shit.

Her names Chrissy6930 she's still a FA at TSR I like her stairs, but you will have to edit your scripts modular stairs file for custom stairs to work.

I see. Thanks!

Mac_in_Black
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2006 December 14, 14:15:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol:  Thomas IS TSR. I'm sure he's just a good friend of Steve's and Steve doesn't have the business know-how to make it go, he just wants to review stuff and run through the chat room naked (that's what the last TSR newsletter claimed), so T probably has a certificate in wackoff and he gets to have ultimate power with the money. I'm sure he gives Steve a weekly allowance for lunch.

Um... I think the name on my receipts is Jan Isaacson? Something like that. I was curious as to who that was too. T's Mom?

Yeah, I may have 120 things up there but they can keep 'em. I've got gobs more not up there. I can do better if I ever care to create again. I'll throw them all up on my own site someday, when I become unemployed and can sit around all day creating for Sims2 like you so often read in the bios of FAs/SAs and such.
yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2006 December 14, 20:42:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just get some peggy stuff or something else clearly marked as someone else's from the booty and upload it as your own. It'll take all of 10 minutes for them to verify it's stolen if you use shit from a high-traffic site or shit with the creator's name on it (Carla Niven, anyone?), then they'll take down all your shit, right?
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2006 December 14, 22:42:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Vulzard? Is that you?  :wink:

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2006 December 14, 22:54:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

no they have Jirka at tsr.

You know the guy that mad the glance models.

Surley it will be no time untill he is an FA and pay only.

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
Keijra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2006 December 14, 22:56:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can see them using a tremedous amount of bandwith and a lot of traffic.

But...several SEVERAL thousand usd a month?Huh :shock:
Captain Flint
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2006 December 14, 22:57:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SimsSucks"
Regarding Thomas and his connection to TSR.
If anyone of you bothered to read the Staff-page you'd know that Steve, Thomas, Jan, Johan and Per were the actual founders of TSR.

And to those of you who think that it's cheap to run a site like TSR should think again. TSR uses serious amounts of bandwidth, several hundred gigabytes of traffic each month and a lot of dedicated servers.

Bash pay-sites all you want, fine by me, but at least act like you know what you're talking about otherwise it's just ridiculous.

And 90% of it is garbage with just a few decent creators,
Ridiculous or not if they got rid of most of the garbage tsr would be almost void.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/exnem]Exnem[/url] Exnem
Sims 2
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2006 December 14, 23:04:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And to those of you who think that it's cheap to run a site like TSR should think again. TSR uses serious amounts of bandwidth, several hundred gigabytes of traffic each month and a lot of dedicated servers.

I don't think anyone here was under the illusion that TSR was cheap to run, however, the amount that they charge, for a declining quality of service can be described as excessive at best.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
seapup
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2006 December 14, 23:07:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then perhaps they should be over here thanking pescado for saving them all that money and bandwidth.  :lol:
Mac_in_Black
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2006 December 14, 23:07:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, good for them. Now they're all rich. Sure, it started out harmless but it's grown into a monster. I'm not going to feel sorry for them or their bandwidth issues, or their crap content issues, or their pissy attitude issues.

Fact is, Thomas treats everyone like shit unless you're one of the ass-kissing FAs that bring home the bacon.

You know what, TSR can go belly up if it's such a terrible life for them. Sheesh. Give it up already. Perhaps we do know what we're talking about and that is why this site exists. If they weren't making money and enjoying it why keep it up? Obviously 90% of their members don't matter squat to them. If it's so terrible, well, why are the forums down today because of a HUGE upgrade. Why bother? Thank be to Jesus they're doing that. I'm sure we're all going to see rainbows or twinkly stars on the site now. Shit, we might even be able to go on and beg for benes.

Sorry if we offended you but this site isn't exactly a love triangle for Thomas or any other pay site out there.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2006 December 14, 23:08:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "snadradeocconer"
no they have Jirka at tsr.

You know the guy that mad the glance models.

Surley it will be no time untill he is an FA and pay only.

Gah!! At least then they'll be plundered and available here. What a black-hole void of destruction TSR is! They suck far beyond your average paysite suckage.
Pariland
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2006 December 15, 00:55:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Regarding Thomas and his connection to TSR.
If anyone of you bothered to read the Staff-page you'd know that Steve, Thomas, Jan, Johan and Per were the actual founders of TSR.

Bash pay-sites all you want, fine by me, but at least act like you know what you're talking about otherwise it's just ridiculous.

Ridiculous is trying to change the subject to skirt around the topic - TSR sucks, they are greedy, and they have no room to bring up ethics or legalities.  And no one is forcing TSR to incur bandwidth costs - there is an EA supported free Exchange.

Ridiculous is also various sites that shut down, claiming they don't have time for simming, and then you see they've become FAs at TSR - with brand spaking new items.  Why lie in the first place?  Why not just admit you want the money?
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: 2006 December 15, 01:57:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pariland"

Ridiculous is also various sites that shut down, claiming they don't have time for simming, and then you see they've become FAs at TSR - with brand spaking new items.  Why lie in the first place?  Why not just admit you want the money?

What sites/artists did that?  O.o

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Pariland
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2006 December 15, 02:57:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
Quote from: "Pariland"

What sites/artists did that?  O.o

http://www.simsrubicon.com/
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: