PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 17:28:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 585039 times)
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1350 on: 2007 August 02, 21:49:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow - do you really expect to come here, of all places, with such huge bullshit and be listened to? I meant to be reasonable but I see you cannot be.  There's no point in seeing your point as, erm, you clearly do not have any point...you're just rambling out of control, and any conversation with you becomes rapidly impossible due to sheer boredom. Seriously, why don't you just leave? People way more articulate and smart and interesting than you have tried to make us change our opinion on the matter and all miserably failed - if only by comparison, you should get that we are really, REALLY so not interested in your, ahem, "ideas".

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1351 on: 2007 August 02, 21:53:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems that nohead didn't really pay attention to the front page or the title of the site.

I hope the use of this pic is okay.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: 2007 August 02, 21:57:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: nohead
Quote from: "HideTheRum"
The analogy works perfectly as it is because it's about illegal behaviour, and illegal behaviour is exactly what we are talking about. If I find it unacceptable to pay for sims custom content it's because it's immoral and, as of now, whether you like it or not, it's illegal. Dismissing the whole thing saying, like you do, "If you find it unacceptable to pay for sims2 content then by all means don't, it's very simple" just sounds rather irresponsible...You're entitled to your opinions, of course, but the way you're doing it I fail to see your point. It's pretty obvious that what you have in mind is not to thoroughly understand the issue of free vs pay, but just to stubbornly defend paysites no matter what.

For me it is exactly that simple and i can't really see why it would be irresponsible, no one is being forced to do anything.
When someone pays it is being made by free will.

If EA silently approves of what paysites are doing even though it doesn't exactly comply with the EULA, is it still immoral?

I've never really understood why some people have a desire to ruin things for others, why can't we just let people do what they want with their life  as long as it don't hurt anyone else?

Isn't it fantastic if someone is fortunate enough to be able to make a living off of creating sims 2 content?
No? Well then maybe you should try to figure out what that feeling is and see if it really does any good.[/quote

nohead, I'm going to say this once: shut the fuck up! No one should make a profit from the EA Games product known as the Sims 2 other than those employed by that company! Where in the hell you get your delusions from is beyond the reasoning capacity that I have within my skull cavity. And, before you rip on my intelligence, don't. I may not belong to Mensa, but I've been able to see that idiots like you are just trying to stir the shit for a bit of amusement. Many people get that good feeling is at the end of a hard day's work. It's called being gainfully employed in the public (or in the case of an ass like yourself pubic) sector by a company. They are employed by a legal company entity and pay taxes and all of that happy fun shit. Meanwhile, idiots on the net rip off consumers and don't pay a damn thing in tax. Not fair. Do they even have a sales permit. Are they condoned by the company in big red text that proclaims that they are the chosen? I don't think so! The crap about the pubic sector was thrown at you because you definately seem to be an asskissing twit. Notice I said "twit" instead of "twat". You don't qualify as a twat because frankly, you're just full of wind, piss, and stupid ideas. Sharing content is gooooooood. The EULA says so. Selling content is baaaaaaaaaaaaad. Even the sheeple are starting to think so. I'm gonna change my mind though about saying it only once. nohead, SHUT THE FUCK UP! Your whining and whinging is doing nothing but make me want to empty my charcoal lighter fluid into one of your body cavities and then follow that up with my lighter wand! Roasted, toasted and crispy fried, don't look now but your argument's died!
For the short version, nohead, ahhhhhhhhhhh shaddup already!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: 2007 August 02, 21:59:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden, have I mentioned I love you today?  

*gives Paden rum and a cigarette*

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Bliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: 2007 August 02, 23:56:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "nohead"

Oh, so it's shut up unless you agree we're playing here?  :?

Actually, it appears to be "We'll debate with you as long as you quit making the same bloody argument over and over and over and over and over until our eyes bleed at the sight of your log-in."

You've said your piece. They've said theirs.  You aren't going to change their minds.  They obviously aren't going to change yours.  So now, what is the point of you continuously stating the same things over and over?  Are you attempting to speed up your typing skills?  Do you secretly have a crush on Calalilly and just get chills when she responds to you?
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: 2007 August 03, 00:45:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy shit, Bliss.  That was absolutely classic.  I mean a classic...do you have a crush on Calalily...you are priceless!

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: 2007 August 03, 00:53:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did I mention how much I missed all this when I was away? <3

(no, I don't actually have anything new to add, but it seemed to be unfair to let nohead be the only participant with that particular thing going on)

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1357 on: 2007 August 03, 01:10:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol@ mizzkitty.
Me too, really...lol

Nohead is obviously just here to annoy the piss out of everyone for kicks.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: 2007 August 03, 01:12:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's just a wanna-be pirate, he's just scared.  

Hey Ry, I like your emot -

Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1359 on: 2007 August 03, 01:18:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I stole that one, too.  :lol:
You can have it if you want it.  :wink:

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: 2007 August 03, 01:24:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know I do baby!  Give up the goods!

alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: 2007 August 03, 10:19:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was checking Atwa's blog at TSR, and in her latest entry she writes:

But here is an update on what I´m doing right now.. <snip>
I have recently come out with a tutorial for submitting to TSR, and I am at the moment writing another tutorial in how to submit a lot, a set of lots and a couple of other ways to submit.. I am also going to write that tutorial I promised a long time ago, some tips and trix in PsP on recoloring..

NOOOOO!!!! Is there no end to her evil?!!?  :shock:

Not only she subjects poor unsuspecting sheeple to her recolours, but now she intend to create an army of recolourers that use her techniques!!! She is evil, evil, I say! For all that is good and beautiful in this world, she must be stopped!

On the other hand, if TSR is filled with mini-atwas, maybe the sheeple will  wisen up and leave. I didn't think think the quality at TSR could become even more craptastic than it already is, but apparently I was wrong. So, by all means, Atwa, please continue. If she actually pulls this off, she might succeed in destroying TSR all by herself.

Hecubus, did you recruit her on our side when we were not watching?  :lol:

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: 2007 August 03, 11:12:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"
I was checking Atwa's blog at TSR, and in her latest entry she writes:

But here is an update on what I´m doing right now.. <snip>
I have recently come out with a tutorial for submitting to TSR, and I am at the moment writing another tutorial in how to submit a lot, a set of lots and a couple of other ways to submit.. I am also going to write that tutorial I promised a long time ago, some tips and trix in PsP on recoloring..

I've never uploaded to TSR (even before I knew of their evilness) because the place is horrible to search, but if they need tuts to tell people how to upload, exactly how many hoops do they make the witless jump through before taking permanent hold of their stuff? And how stupid is a paysite that make it hard for sheeple to upload content. :roll:

That and I have a sneaking suspicion that Atwa's tutorials may cause blindness if they're anything at all like her "creations."
ratfink
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: 2007 August 03, 12:18:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "nohead"
Isn't it fantastic if someone is fortunate enough to be able to make a living off of creating sims 2 content?
No? Well then maybe you should try to figure out what that feeling is and see if it really does any good.

Quite honestly I feel about the same about them as I do idiots that sit double parked in disabled parking in the grocery store selling bootleg DVDs out of the back of their car.  Just because there are idiots out there willing to part with their money on something doesn't mean what they are doing is moral, legal or useful.
Roxelane
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1364 on: 2007 August 04, 14:38:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am sourly, absolutely sour, TSR sell Taroxfiles - criminals nothing as criminals continue to be these people  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Roxelane

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/objects/furnishing/beds/single/page19in487items/

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: