PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 01:59:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 581663 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1245 on: 2007 July 29, 03:28:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Flatterer! You say that to all of the Kevin Kline pirates wearing tight leather pants and thigh boots, with a white shirt open to almost the waist!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1246 on: 2007 July 29, 19:08:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone following this thread http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?threadID=07ab0ed565ef40edf134d764f0540b55&directoryID=152&startRow=1&openItemID=item.152,root.1,item.43,item.61,item.104,item.127,item.23 @ the offical BBS?

Im surprised it hasnt been deleted yet :shock: Im hoping it gets better & stays on the board so more people see it.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: 2007 July 29, 19:19:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone linked to it yesterday. I hope it doesn't get deleted/locked/whatever they do there. I'm almost tempted to post, but I don't like it there.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
AwwBoo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: 2007 July 29, 19:57:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "WB"
Anyone following this thread http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?threadID=07ab0ed565ef40edf134d764f0540b55&directoryID=152&startRow=1&openItemID=item.152,root.1,item.43,item.61,item.104,item.127,item.23 @ the offical BBS?

Im surprised it hasnt been deleted yet :shock: Im hoping it gets better & stays on the board so more people see it.

I don't normally read the stuff there as the childish immature "OMGWERAWSUMNESS" type posts give me a major headache.  However, it's good to see so many people coming out and suggesting ModTheSims2 instead of TSR.  Smiley

Free the wee little turl-tles!
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1249 on: 2007 July 29, 20:03:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I added a small list of some great free sites to the thread @ the offical bbs Smiley

I too think its great that people are pointing to MTS2 instead of TSR.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

mikbe
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: 2007 July 29, 22:08:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IŽll guess it will be deleted soon as the latest comment warned people to go there because of the old story of Delphys supposed crime.
Charlotte
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: 2007 July 29, 22:20:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Argh, what a party pooper!  That person only signed up in the last few days as well :roll:

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: 2007 July 29, 22:21:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That last post sickens me.  :evil:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: 2007 July 29, 22:24:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"
That last post sickens me.  :evil:

Same here. I was wondering if someone would bring it up though.

:x
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1254 on: 2007 July 29, 22:30:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That very same person did the very same thing yesterday in another thread about why TSR was invited to the Fan Event and not MTS2. Delphy and a few others spoke back at her, but she kept going. Eventually the thread was deleted. She's disgusting.  :evil: I hope they kick her out completely this time.

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1255 on: 2007 July 29, 22:30:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nothing wrong with giving information as long as its fair from both sides.

I agree with the original poster. TSR has some amazing downloads. Their staff is helpful and respectful above all and it's a great web site and community. And it's safe for everyone. I've never had a bad download from there in 8 years. And you will find some of the best creators on that web site pay and free.

Since there is nothing wrong with giving information out, it is of the utmost importance that the teens here should know that MTS2 is owned and run by a convicted sex offender. This is a fact. Not slander, not rumors. This is a certified news site report of the conviction.
http://archive.thisishampshire.net/2001/6/25/73971.html
Before you all send unknowing children there please inform them that they are downloading items from a web site owned by a child predator.

I think that obtaining free downloads is less important than sending your children to a potentially unsafe web site!

All that seems to matter in this community is what is free and what isn't. The safety of our children matters more than any custom content ever will. If there are parents on this web site, I beg of you to please not let your children participate in a community run by a criminal who targets minors.
There are plenty of other web sites that are not run by predators who can hurt our children.

Just in case it's delete. Also for the people who hate the BBS.

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: 2007 July 29, 22:31:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock:

Whoever that person is, is a complete and utter fuckwit! He/She signs up just to post that message? :evil:

Bets on which one of LyricsLee's many insane minions did that...

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: 2007 July 29, 22:57:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I replied:

Author:     Korunue - Rank: Tongue-Tied Tourist - View MySimPage    Profile
Date:     Jul-29-07 03:53 PM PDT
Subject:     
Re: I love this Sim Resource Site

Oh, right, nevermind the fact that not one single person who has signed up for MTS2, and there are millions, has come to ANY harm WHATSOEVER, the website is potentially unsafe.

It couldn't be that the guy's sorry and is better? It couldn't be that he's done therapy or anything? He's not preyed on a SINGLE child since opening the site, and you know there are kids signing up there, but somehow his website is "dangerous" despite being run by a dozen mods, not just this guy? Please.

edited to add: it says that he's interested in "older teenage girls". Like, 16, 17 year olds? Like the kind that are half-naked all over the TV nowadays? The kind that are just as physically developed as adults? He didn't touch them, either, he looked at them naked. Frankly I'd be surprised to find a man who ISN'T interested in a 17-year-old naked. If he was interested in 5-year-olds, I'd be worried.
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: 2007 July 29, 23:00:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seems to be a thread closing tactic.  I went back & forth with Brisbane yesterday on the deleted thread and s/he/it just kept after the Delphy thing.  Now doing the same in the above thread - which, btw, has been edited by a mod there but is still standing (the Dina person sniped at me, I sniped back, those posts are gone now).

Intersting this thread is still there with the posts they haven't deleted, tho.

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
Charlotte
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: 2007 July 29, 23:14:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm surprised the comments are still there too - especially since the links to get TSR stuff for free from the booty have been removed :cry:

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: